CHAPTER 2

IN MEMORIES OF US [DAHMO]

DAHYUN'S POV

"The sun will cease and I have to close my eyes just to see you in my dreams, but one day will see each other again without worrying about what tomorrow in store for us." H.K.

NY : "That's too cheesy for the morning Dubu."

DH : "Good morning Nayeon unnie! Hahaha I was just reading."

NY : "So what are you reading?"

DH : "Until we see each other again by Hirai Kaede."

NY : "Oh the title sounds good."

DH : "It's actually a book she wrote for the love of her life."

NY : "Didn't they had a happy ending?"

DH : "Unnie how many times have you been in the museum? It's the first part of the tour."

 NY : "It's because I have to control the kids."

DH : "Hahaha well her lover passed out at a young age trying to protect her. Since then she vowed never to love again until she meets her in the next life thus she wrote her poems and letter for her until the day she died. It was brought to be a book by the Myoui for her legacy."

NY : "That was sad, but do you believe in reincarnation?"

DH : "Hmm not really but if she believes they'll meet again in the next life. Maybe they will."

JY : "What's with the love talk? Is Dubu in love?"

DH : "Aniyo hyung."

JY : "Just kidding Dahyunnie. Oh, want to carpool with me? I can drop you to work today. My schedule is not until in the afternoon."

DH : "Yes, please! Oh, can you drop me to Haneul Park?"

JY : "Of course, but what are you going to do there?"

DH : "Chaeyoung-ah is meeting me today."

JY : "Arraso."

NY : "Jeongie who's your client? You've been bringing something every day."

JY : "I don't know babe, they won't tell her name. All I know she's a private client."

NY : "Is she young?"

JY : "About a year younger than me."

NY : "Yoo Jeongyeon don't you dare cheat on me."

JY : "Hahahaha, of course, Nabong, I won't trade you even for a princess."

DH : "Okay let's go Jeongyeon unnie, you are getting corny."

NY : "When you meet someone then you'll understand us. Jeongie please be home early okay?"

JY : "I will Nabong. Take care okay? Enjoy your day with the kids."

Jeongyeon unnie drop me off at Haneul park just in time to meet Chaeyoung.

CY : "Dubu!!!!!"

DH : "Yo bro!"

CY : "Hahahaha whatssssup?"

DH : "Why are you all covered? It's not even winter."

CY : "Cause my mom is looking for me."

DH : "Ahhh so you meet me here to cover for you from President Son?"

CY : "Aniyo, I was just going to ask you if I can hang out at your office."

DH : "Ehhhh you know I have a small space in the museum."

CY : "It's fine as long as they don't see me."

DH : "You rebellious cub, why are you hiding anyway?"

CY : "So you haven't heard huh? Hahahaha classic Dahyunnie."

DH : "What?"

CY : "My mom had fixed my marriage."

DH : "Ehhh and who's the unlucky girl?"

CY : "I would say yes if it wasn't this big. I mean I don't want to be in the spotlight but she just had to fix my marriage to the next empress of Japan. Myoui Mina."

DH : "Mina? As in the Myoui Mina?"

CY : "Shhhhh! Someone might hear you."

DH : "Why are you even running away that girl is really beautiful not to mention elegant."

CY : "Exactly! I don't want to be caught in the middle of attention. Let's go to your office!"

DH : "Arraso."

We took the bus to the museum. Chaeyoung was really rebellious since we were in High school. She didn't like the attention that everyone was giving her. She wanted to live a peaceful life where she can just paint, write songs and poets but her mom's position made it harder for her. That's why she planned to leave Korea soon and live in Europe.

DH : "You know the rules okay."

CY : "Arraso!"

DH : "How long are you planning to hide here?" 

CY : "Just until 5pm, the meeting should be done by then."

DH : "Don't tell me you haven't introduced yourself to the royal family."

CY : "Today is the 5th day but I keep making excuses. Maybe on the 10th day, they will stop haha."

DH : "Pabo! You should respect them."

JH : "That's right Son Chaeyoung."

CY : "Unnie anneyong!"

JH : "Are you planning on something?"

CY : "Ani I'm just here to look."

JH : "Okay as long as you two don't cause any trouble."

CY, DH : "Thank you unnie."

DH : "I'm going to work call me if you need anything."

CY : "Arraso."

NO ONE'S POV

Jeongyeon was hoping her client come in early today so she can go home early to see Nabong.

*Knock*Knock*

JY : "Come in!"

SR : "Good morning Dr. Yoo."

JY : "Just right in time Ms. Sharon how are you?"

SR : "I'm doing great."

JY : "Oh thank you for the cake yesterday, you're giving me too much."

SR : "Aniyo, it's not enough for what you're doing for me. Your the only friend I have beside my cousins."

JY : "Ohhh is that so. Thank you again, Ms. Sharon, shall we start?"

SR : "Of course. Dr. Yoo do you happen to know if how many weeks more before I can recover."

JY : "Ms. Sharon we already talked about this, I know you love dancing especially ballet but it would probably take 2 more weeks. If you want you can dance on swimming pools to lessen the pressure on your legs."

Mina was injured while doing a ballet presentation for the empress, they took the time to visit Korea since the most popular Physical therapist is in the country. They took this chance to meet her fiance too.

SR : "Arraso."

JY : "Don't worry 2 weeks is just gonna go fast."

SR : "I wish it will be slower."

JY : "Pardon."

SR : "I said can we take today sessions slower like last time?"

JY : "Of course, let me guess you're trying to get out of something again?"

SR : "The same thing, it's a meeting for my fiance."

JY : "Have you seen her?"

SR : "Aniyo. I'm busy with my therapy."

JY : "Give her a chance she's probably nice if it was your mom's choice."

SR : "I wish she would be as nice as you."

JY : "Hahaha if you're saying that just to get fewer stretches, you're not really winning Ms. Sharon."

Mina just smiled back at Jeongyeon, she uses her English name to cover her real identity. She's been Jeongyeon's client for a while and even if she wants to tell her who she was she thought it will just give the older girl a problem. After all, she has this big fat crush on her without the knowledge that Yoo Jeongyeon is already married. Ever since she started coming in for therapy Jeongyeon would always make her smile, something she hasn't done for a long time since the Myoui became heir to the empire.

---