CHAPTER 15

IN MEMORIES OF US [DAHMO]

NO ONE'S POV 

She arrived in Jumanjin it was a few minutes' walk from the bus stop to get to the breakwater that Momo had shown her. She started to look around, between the rocks but nothing seems to be hidden on it plus the snow was making it harder for her to see the gap in the rocks. 

The exhaustion took over her, she sat at the end of the breakwater. Staring at the end of the sea. 

DH : "It really does look like the sky and ocean are meeting. I guess you never hid anything in the first place huh? At least now I have a reason to talk to Momo."

She took out the letter and started scanning through it. A certain line made her heart skip a beat.

DH : "You painted my heart with a mixture of 25 colors in your palette and deep in this heart I would always keep you alive..."  Could it be that she was referring to the portrait?"

After realizing what it means she runs towards the bus station.

*Outgoing call : Park Jihyo*

DH : "Unnie where are you?"

JH : "I'm with Jeong and Nayeon unnie wae?"

DH : "Unnie I need you to do something."

JH : "What?"

DH : "Unnie can you flip the portrait of Hirai Kaede?"

JH : "Wae?"

DH : "Please, I'll tell you everything later. Wait for me at the museum. I'll be there soon."

JH : "Ehhhh arraso, you better have a good explanation for this."

DH : "Thanks unnie."

*End of Call*

She made it right in time to catch the bus back to Seoul. Not knowing the Tragedy that yet to come.

MOMO'S POV

It's been days since I heard from Dahyun, I guess this is better for everyone's sake. 

MN : "Okay we're on our way."

SN : "Who's that?"

MN : "Chaeyoung, Momo are you listening?"

MM : "Yeah, wae?"

MN : "Okay we need to go to SMC. There was an accident because of the extreme weather. The others are on their way."

MM : "Why do we have to go?"

MN : "Momoring Dahyun was one of the passengers. She was on her way to the museum when the accident took place. All of the passengers were sent to SMC. Chaeyoung said Dahyun was in a critical condition. Sana calls Tzuyu to meet us there."

SN : "Arraso."

I didn't know how to respond to what she said.

I didn't know how to respond to what she said        

MN : "Momo let's go. You need to compose yourself."

MM : "A-arasso."

As we entered the hospital it was too crowded, there was media outside and there were too many people in the lobby. We made our way to the Emergency department where we saw Chaeyoung. Who was sitting outside the door.

I didn't know what to do, I just want to see Dahyun but before I can open the door Chaeyoung held my hand.

MM : "Let go of me. Where's Dahyun?"

CY : "Unnie you can't, the place is crowded with patient and nurse."

MM : "But I have to see her."

TY : "Unnie you'll get in the way if you go in."

MN : "They're right, calm down. The best thing to do is to trust the doctors." 

I just stood there, waiting for someone to come out. For someone who can explain everything to me. 

DR : "Who's with Ms. Kim Dahyun?"

MM : "Us!! What happened? How is she?"

DR : "You need to calm down, she still unconscious at the moment. She had a wound on her appendix that caused her to lost a lot of blood. We'll need to do a Stat transfusion. Are there any of you who have the same blood type?"

JY : "I do!"

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo appeared from nowhere. The three of them were catching there breathes. 

DR : "Follow me."

MM : "Can we see her?"

DR : "I don't think you'll be able until we transfer her to a regular room."

MN : "Arraso, thank you."

It took us another 3 hours of waiting until they told us that Dahyun can be transferred to a regular room.

JY : "The Doctor said that she should be waking up soon."

NY : "I'll go fix her admission."

MN : "Unnie I'll go with you."

NY : "Arraso."

--

JY : "Babe isn't this room to big for Dahyun?"

NY : "Mina insisted."

JY : "You didn't have too."

MN : "It's okay, It was the least we can do for her."

After a while of waiting, Dahyun arrived in her room. Her face was pale. 

SN : "Dahyun-ah you need to wake up."

N : "If there's any movement from the patient, you can press this button here. We'll come right away."

JH : "Thank you."

N : "And this is the only thing the patient had before the accident."

NY : "Thank you."

I saw the nurse handing Dahyun's phone, wallet, and a folded paper to Nayeon.

NY : "Momoring I think this belongs to you and I put something in there. I think Dahyun went to Jumunjin, I don't know how she figured that out.

She handed me the paper with blood on it. My name was written on it.

MM : "Thank you."

SN : "Since this is a executive room. We're all allowed to stay."

JY : "Then I'm going to grab some of Dahyun's things."

CY : "I'll buy us some food."

TY : "I'll go with you Chaeng."

CY : "Arraso."

JH : "Be careful about driving out there."

JY : "We will. We'll be back soon."

Soon enough the three of them were back, we had dinner. It was already late and everyone was already sleeping, I was sitting next to Dahyun. When I remembered her things, I opened the folded paper and to my surprise, there was an old picture on it.

When I remembered her things, I opened the folded paper and to my surprise, there was an old picture on it        

---