CHAPTER 3

IN MEMORIES OF US [DAHMO]

Dahyun was closing the museum when she notices a girl in her hoodie staring on to Hirai Kaede's portrait. She tried to sneak up on her since she's been suspicious of her, the girl would always stay every single day until it's closing time only staring at Kaede's painting.

DAHYUN'S POV

DH : "Bwah! Hahaha."

The girl almost jumped from where she was standing

DH : "Are you a fan of her? You've been here for a week now"

"Hmm you can say that," Said the girl who didn't bother to turn around.

DH : "You know her story?"

"Yeah pretty much."

DH : "She's beautiful right? I always wonder how she's in person but since I didn't get to live at the same time with her I just could imagine that."

"She's beautiful in every possible way. Her heart was pure."

Dahyun was surprised by what the girl said. She hasn't met someone who had the same admiration she had for the late Empress.

DH : "You know I read one of her books, there was a letter there where she wrote to her lover. "Your looks are not what caught my attention on our first meeting....."

"It was your heart that was beautiful, it was pure. Pure as a child who doesn't know how to lie." The girl said cutting what Dahyun was saying.

DH : "Omo!!! That's awesome, I didn't know someone else have read her letters."

"She had too many letters for her, it was sad that they didn't get to spend their whole life together."

DH : "Yeah but I'm sure they're reunited now. They had to wait for a long time until the day she passed away."

"What if they got reincarnated? And somewhere out there, they haven't found each other yet? Don't you think it's painful? To die and to live again feeling an emptiness inside, not knowing why? It doesn't make sense right? They waited long enough just to get torn apart again."

DH : "Don't you think that their love was powerful? If so, I'm sure they already found each other again. Somewhere out there they could've been talking or making dinner."

"I hope this time they could live a long life together and not alone in agony. Well, it's nice talking to you Ms. Kim, I'll see you around."

DH : "How did you know my name?"

"Ms. Kim Dahyun you look smart in that suit and with every knowledge you had of her but did you forget you wear a nameplate? Arraso! See you again! I enjoyed talking to you." She said as she walked out of the museum.

DH"Wait! you haven't told me your name!" 

Before I knew it the girl was nowhere to be seen. She's always in her hoodie and her face is slightly covered by her bangs. She didn't turn around when we were talking, she just kept staring at her portrait. It was nice having someone I can talk about you right? 

"Annyeong your highness, I'll see you after a week." 

I found Chaeyoung who was still sleeping at my office.

DH : "Hey! Wake up, I'm going home."

She raised her head and shook it.

CY : "Dahyunieeeeee."

DH : "What do you want now? You only call me that only when you need something."

CY : "Can I sleep at your cousins' house?"

DH : "Will you take No for an answer?"

CY "Ehhhhhh..."

DH : " I knew it, gaja!"

CY : "Thank you dubu! :)"

Chaeyoung has always been running from her parents. She wouldn't let anyone decided for her that's why after high school she wanted to go away but she's still saving for her new life.

JY : "Omo! We have a visitor.."

NY : "Who is it? Ehhhh it's just Chaeyoungie."

CY : "You're too harsh unnie at least pretend you were surprised."

NY : "What for? You basically live here too."

DH : "You should ask her to pay rent hahaha."

JY : "Running away from your mom again?"

CY : "Not really her..."

DH : "It's her fiance."

NY : "Your getting married and you didn't even tell us??"

CY : "I'm not... Not until they catch me hahaha."

JY : "So who's the unlucky girl??"

DH : "None other than Myoui Mina the heir to the crown of Japan and the granddaughter of the late Kaede."

NY :        

NY : "Myoui Mina? Then why are you running away? You hit the jackpot right there!"

CY : "I don't want to get married to someone that my mom likes, I want someone that I like or at least someone who's unknown."

JY : "Who's that Mina any way?"

NY : "you're not even listening to us, babe."

DH : " You haven't seen any picture or news about her hyung? She's really pretty."

JY : "Nope I'm too busy with work."

NY : "That's good! You should only focus on me."

JY : "Arraso, let's eat the foods going to be cold soon."

CY : "Thank you for having me!"

We ate a lot, we even had a dessert and it was already time for bed.

CY : "Unnies thank you! Good night :)"

NY : "Arraso good night Dahyun, Chaeng."

We laid in my bed but I wasn't really sleepy yet.

DH : "Tell me Chaeng have you ever meet someone that you felt the one?"

CY : "Aniyo, most of the people who liked me only like my status in society. They didn't like the real me."

DH : "Do you believe in reincarnation?"

CY : "You're weird sometimes."

DH : "Aniyo! I meet someone earlier she believes in it. I don't really believe in it but I don't totally disagree with what she said."

CY : "Hmmm there can be...."

DH : "If it's true would you recognize the person you loved on your previous life once you meet her?"

CY : "I think that's impossible, at least there should be something that will remind you of your past life."

DH : "I wonder how it works."

CY : "Maybe she didn't mean it like that, maybe what she wanted to say is that no matter how many times you part ways, live and die. You'll always find that special someone every life."

DH : "Now I'm curious who did I marry on my previous life."

CY : "None. You probably became a nun hahahahahahaha."

DH : "And your probably single too hahahaha."

CY : "Whatever let's go to sleep. Let's have some fun tomorrow. Good night dahyunie."

DH : "Arraso! Good night chingu!"

I don't even know how it works, do you get reincarnated and live the same way you did before? How can you find someone you don't even remember?

I don't even know how it works, do you get reincarnated and live the same way you did before? How can you find someone you don't even remember?        

---