A WHOLE NEW PERSON~

You and I

“What should I do?” Alisa could feel the tears making their way from her throut.

“I don’t know. Lets go to the bathroom!” Misha grabbed Alisa’s arm and led her back. Youngmin gave Kwangmin a worried look  while Kwangmin shrugged.

“in movies the girl needs to make the guy jealous by being with another man and looking hot.” Misha stated. She signaled Alisa to take off her coat. “you have a hot guy. We just need to fix you up” Misha gave an evil smile as Alisa opened up her hair that was in a bun.

I never thought I would say thanks to my mom. I am so happy she picked this dress out for me.

After ten minutes Alisa and Misha walked outside. Alisa surprised Youngmin as she grabbed his arm. He was shocked.

I swear she changed into a completely different person. She. Was. Hot. Hot. Hot. I felt like a million bucks just standing right next to her.”You look beautiful” he choked.MOREE LIKE HOOTTT!

“thank you.” Alisa and Kwangmin began walked upstairs. Alisa looked at Misha mouthing her ”what do we do?” Misha smiled and asked kwangmin very poilitley. “why don’t you introduce us to your friends?”

“that’s a terrific idea!”youngmin screamed. He couldn’t help it he wanted to show everyone his girl…well she didn’t say yes yet. YETT.

Minwoo was now having an intense make put session with one of the girls while touching another one that was beside him on the other side. He didn’t notice Youngmin and Kwangmin coming near to show off what they just got.

Minwoo POV.

Minwoo was busy playing around with other girls but he noticed a girl, strangly familiar from the corner of his eye. As she turned around he jumped up suprised. "yaahhh, Youngmin. Get the hell away from my girl.!!!" He saw Alisa get closer to Youngmins surprised face and then she spoke “Oppa, I think your friend likes me?” she then giggled. The giggle she would always do around me when I would pout or do something cute. Wait, why was she calling my friend Oppa? Why was Youngmin holding MY GIRLS hand. I then saw Alisa get on her tippie toes and plant a kiss on Youngmins cheeck. Minwoo felt his face get red. Did she really just kiss a guy, in front of me?

Youngmin POV

Youngmin freaked out. I had never seen Minwoo act like this. Plus, he always got any girl her wanted. But, no. Alisa was one girl I really liked and I am NOT gonna giive her up. No matter what! Youngmin looked at Alisa and put his arms around her waist, and pulled her into him and kissed her cheek.

 

“you mother f**ker!! Didn’t you hear me?!” Minwoo was losing it. Jeongmin and the other boys stood up scared as hell. They had never ever everrrr seen Minwoo act like this! Who was this chick that they were going crazy over?!

“Calm down. She’s mine” Youngmin said. I was actually enjoying this. I decided to piss him off even more. So I smirked.

Minwoo POV.

He was pissing me off for sure! That ! I took a step closer to them when I heard one of the girls behind me say something “Oppa ill do you better, come back to me” NOWW EVERYTHING WAS MAKING SENSE. ALISA DIDN’T LIKE YOUNGMIN! She was only doing this to make me mad because…oooh . She saw me with other girls. DAMNN. I felt really bad. “you guys. Go ahead. Youngmin be with your girl. I’ll be with my girlssss.” I looked at Alisa’s face. She glared at them. Two can play at this game sweetheart.

Minwoo grabbed one of the girls and harshly kissed her on the hair. He felt like throwing up. He missed Alisa’s  lavender scent. Her innocence was what made him fall in love with her,he never made love to her because he wanted to wait for the perfect moment. Yeahh. He messed with other girls. But that was only because he wanted to fulfill his lust towards Alisa. He didn’t want Alisa to be a one time thing, so he decided to wait. But Alisa did not know that, “oppa lets do what your friend is doing.” With that Minwoo saw her drag him upstairs. His heart stopped. She wasn’t the type to do it.

Minwoo ran upstairs and put his ear against the cold door.

Kwangmin and Misha looked at each other. Kwangmin came closer and quickly kissed her forehead and blushed. Misha stared at him the yelled so loudly that Kwangmin went against the wall and put his hand on his heart. “YAAHH. YOUR FRIENDS ARE FREAKIN ABOUT TO HAVE IT. AND YOU JUST KISS ME ON THE HEAD.”  She gave him a disapointed look and sat on the couch. Kwangmin joined a few moments after.thinking what he should do next.

Minwoo leaned in closer but the door wouldn’t let him “you’re soo pretty, I cant believe you don’t have experience” he heard Youngmin say. Well that’s because I wanted to keep her pure. Minwoo thought. “ my mom told me…. That you had a boyfriend?” minwoo heard Youngmin ask. Suddenly a wide smile came across his face.

“oh no, we broke up” he heard Alisa say. WWWHHHHHAAAAAATT?!?!....Minwoo barged through the door.

“when the hell did we break up?!” Minwoo screamed. Scaring both Youngmin and Alisa.

“AAAAH. Minwoo, you ruined the moment. And what? You two went out?” Youngmin looked confused.

“ehh? No. we still ARE going out.” Minwoo corrected.

“no. im single.” Alisa called out.

“YAHHH YOUNGMIN! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU!” minwoo screamed!

“WHAT?!”

“KWANGMIN CUT OFF HIS FINGER!”

“BWOHHH” with that Youngmin ran outside the door.

That was super easy.Minwoo said to himself as he locked the door. He turned around and saw Alisa with a confused and scared look on her face. I’ve been waiting for a while for this moment. Minwoo thought to himself, as he came closer and closer to Alisa.

 HOW WAS IT? IT'LL GET BETTER CHAPTER BY CHAPTER! PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING, DONT BE A SILENT READER. I NEED YOU TO COMMENT SO I CAN HAVE COURAGE TO WRiTE MORE AND MORE!(: MISHA AND KWANGMIN ARE GOING TO HAVE FUNNY MOMENTS. MINWOO AND ALISA ARE GOING TO HAVE MOMENTS, AND I PROMISE TO PUT YOUNGMIN IN TOO. COMMENT ABOUT WHO YOU WANT ALISA TO FALL IN LOVE WITH. YOUNGMIN OR MINWOO!~

LOVE, NAZIAISABEAST