The Triangle Begins

You and I

"Thanks for the help, but I kinda wanna be left alone right." Youngmin nicely said, hoping being nicer would make them go away. But no one budged. 

"Haha, nice try. But you don't fool  me." Jeongmin laughed at Youngmin's innocence. He dug through Youngmin's closet and threw a pair dark jeans and black studded jacket on the bed. "Here, put this on."

"Aish! Chincha! Why can't you just leave me alone!" He groaned as he picked up his clothes and stomped into the bathroom to change.

"Where are we going?" Kwangmin and Hyunseong asked in uinson. 

"We're going to Club Boyfriend!" Jeongmin excitedly answered, throwing his fists in the air!

"What? We can't go there! We're not even old enough! Plus, it's getting late." Kwangmin resisted.

"Chill, I know some people who work there."Jeongmin winked."And it's only nine o'clock, so it's fine."

"Yeah, but mommy said to go to bed by ten." Kwangmin replied softly, looking at ground like a litlle child.

Hyunseoong and Jeongmin exchanged looks and then burst out laughing, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Mommy?! HAHAHA, how old are you? Ten? HAHAHAHAHA"

"Yah! Shut up! Or else I'm not going to come with you guys!" Kwangmin threatened.

"Okay fine."Jeongmin replied wiping away the tears of laughter, still fighting the urge to laugh. 

Youngmin stepped out of the bathroom in his y outfit and depressedly asked, "Where are we going?"

"You'll see."Jeongmin winked again and dragged him out by this hand.

ALISA&MISHA

On the phone:

Misha: yeobosoyo?

Alisa: Hey! It's me, Alisa!

Misha: Hahah, I know. I have this awesome new technology that magically knows who's calling me called, caller ID.

Alisa: Shut up before I slap you!

Misha: Hahah, araso. So, why'd you call?

Alisa: Nothing, I just wanted to tell you that Minwoo and I are back together!

Misha: I know. I heard..

Alisa: Who told you? Wait, you don't sound happy. Why don't you sound happy?

Misha: Youngmin told me. Why am I not happy? Why are you happy? How can you be happy when Youngmin's completely broken?

Alisa: Can we not talk about him? I've been trying to get him out of my head all day. And you're MY friend, not HIS. Plus, I didn't ask him to like me. 

Misha: But still. I know it's not your fault, but you should atleast consider his feelings. And you won't ever admit this, but I know you like Youngmin too.

Alisa: What are you saying? You know I like Minwoo. And Minwoo only. How can you even say that?

Misha: Don't lie, Alisa. You're confused about your feelings towards Minwoo, I know it. Plus, the way you were looking at Youngmin at the party, it was obvious you felt something. 

Alisa: I don't want to talk about this right now, bye,

Misha: Wait, I ha-

 

ALISA'S POV:

I hung up the phone, but her words keep running through my mind. I know you like Youngmin too. No, that's not possible; I like Minwoo. You're confused about your feelings towards Minwoo, I know it. Aishh, what am I doing? I need some sleep. Tomorrow, I'll wake up with a clear mind and think about this then. But Youngmin probably isn't too heartbroken, is he? I wonder what he's doing. I hope he's okay. Maybe I should call him.. No. I don't want to hurt him anymore.  Bzzzzzzz. I looked at my vibrating phone. It's Misha. Should I answer?

ON THE PHONE: 

Misha: Mianhe. I was to harsh on you.

Alisa: Yes, you were.

Misha: Forgive me, unnie-nim?

Alisa: Hahah, shut up. Right now, I just wanna forget about this.

Misha: Get dressed, I'll pick up in five minutes. Oh, and wear something hot.

Alisa: Bwoh? Where are we going? Misha? Misha? Mish? Are you there?!

YOUNGMIN&JEONGMIN

"Um, what are we doing here?" Youngmin said looking around at the flashy lights and drunk dancers.

"Getting your mind off Alisa. Go find some hot chick to dance with, and you'll be over Alisa by the time we leave."Jeongmin teased and walked away, following a girl in short black dress. Disgusted, Youngmin walked  over to the bar and took a seat on one of the stools. 

 

YOUNGMIN'S POV:

Aish. Where has Jeongmin brought me? All I see is bright lights and y drunk girls. And what's with the music? It's SO loud. Find a girl to dance with? How am I going to find anyone better than Alisa? Aishh. I'm going to kill Jeongmin once I get home. 

"Hey, what's your name?" a girl took a seat beside me. She was wearing the SHORTEST dress I have ever seen. Damn, she is hot. Youngmin cleared his throat, nervous by the heat forming in between his thighs. "Want me to order you a drink?" She added in a silky vioce.

"Huh? Uh-sure" I answered. What am I doing? I'm too young to be drinking! Aish. 

"Here."She said handing me my drinking. She put her juicy red lips around her glass.  Oh, how I wish I was that glass. The heat between my legs intensified. Youngmin!  What are you doing? I yelled at myself. Alisa would be SO pissed if she saw me here with this girl.  Wait, I'm here to forget about Alisa... 

"Hey, wanna dance?" I winked as I grabbed her hand and took her onto the dancefloor. Damn, this girl can move. I closely examined her perfect curves, they were beautiful. I wanted to grab her. And  I wanted to hold her. But I couldn't. Why can't I do this, I thought? She's so hot, so why can't I allow myself to like her? 

 

ALISA&MISHA

"Where are we?" Alisa asked looking at all the bright lights that flew across the room.

"We are at a club, duh." Misha replied, trying to find someone.

"Um, isn't this place.. sort of.. innappropriate?" Alisa innocently asked. "Wait, who are you looking for?"

"Um.. er.. nobody. Just trying to.. uh.. excersice my eye.."

"Huh? What are you talki- Wait, is that Youngmin?!" Alisa asked in shock. "Ugh, look at that girl with her hands all over him. How trashy! Why doesn't Youngmin just push her off? How can he like me and throw himself onto another girl?"

"Jealous?" Misha winked. "I mean you can't blame him. He is a man, afterall. If you  want him back, you'll have to take him back."

"I don't care. And I'm NOT jealou- wait, did she just grab his ?! OH HELL NO." Alisa stomped over to Youngmin. Woah, did Alisa just curse? Damn, some serious 's about to go down, Misha thought.

YOUNGMIN&ALISA

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?" Alisa screamed when she finally made her way through the crowd and over to Youngmin.

" A-Alisa. What are you doing here?" He broke away from the girl to face Alisa. 

"I thought you told me you liked me? Then what are you doing here, with this girl?" Alisa questioned with a tear flowing out.

"I-I was here. Uh- uh Jeongmin broug-" Youngmin was interrupted before he could finish. Interrupted by Alisa's lips on his, that is. Youngmin stood there in shock with his eyes wide open. He finally realized what was happening. He put his arms on Alisa's waist and pulled her towards him and closed his eyes shut. This the most beautiful kiss I've ever had. Her soft, warm lips on mine; I wouldn't change a thing. 

 

JEONGMIN&MISHA: 

"So, I guess my plan worked?" Jeongmin asked Misha as he walked up to her from behind.

"Huh? Aish, you scared me!" Misha yelled. "but yeah, I guess it worked." Misha added admiring the beautiful couple on the dancefloor.

"I have the mind of a genius." Jeongmin praised himself and flashed Misha with a mile wide smile.

"Hahah, don't flatter yourself too much. By the way where's Kwangmin?" Misha asked.

Jeongmin's smile dissapeared, "He didn't come."

"Why not?" Misha asked bummed.

"Why does it matter?" Jeongmin asked annoyed. She's always talking about Kwangmin, can't she take a break? "Yah, Misha, let's dance."

"With you? uh, no. I'll pass." Misha retorted.

"I'm not asking you to dance with me, I'm telling you to dance with me." Jeongmin forced as he dragged Misha onto the dancefloor.

 

MINWOO'S POV:

Ah, I'm so happy today. I had no idea I could ever love a girl so much. I'm truly a lucky man to have a girlfriend like Alisa. I love her so much. And I won't ever cheat on her again, and I know she won't cheat on me either. Wait, now that me Alisa are back together, should I call Youngmin? Should I apologize? Umm, I'll call him in the morning. I picked up a picture of Alisa from my nightstand and put it on my chest. "Alisa, you're so beautiful and I love you so much.."