Time for Plan B

You and I

 

Youngmin and Alisa:

"So.. you and Mish-" Alisa began.

"NOOO. I- I really don't know what was going on. She just randomly grabbed me from behind! Honestly!" Youngmin quickly covered. This was a really big misunderstanding.

"Oh, I mean it's none of my business. You can date whoever you want." Alisa said.

She was relieved that there was nothing between them.

Although she was still in love with Minwoo, she couldn't stand the idea of seeing Youngmin with someone else.

She felt guilty for being so selfish.

Youngmin, on the other hand, could sense the jealousy.

He was glad his plan was working.

Alisa was falling for him.

He smiled to himself. Thanks Minwoo, you actually made us closer. i knew it was you who probablt set that trap.

"Hey, so do you want to send wedding invitations to Minwoo and the rest of the gang? It'll make it believable and it'll make MInwoo really jealous!" Youngmin suggested.

"Wedding invitations? Omg, you're brilliant! I always thought  you were always sweet and innocent, where did this evilness come from?" Alisa playfully asked.

"Haha, it's part of my charm. ;)" He answered. baby, you havnt seen the real me.....yet.

 

Jeongmin and Misha:

"Get your back here!" MIsha yelled, still chasing Jeongmin. With a shoe. people outside began to stare at the random teenagers who were chasing each other.

"Wait! Stop! Let me explain!" Jeongmin stopped and said breathing heavily.

"Minwoo really loves Alisa! He feels really bad about cheating on Alisa!

But you have to understand.

Minwoo's a man.

A man needs some action.

If you know what I mean.. and he couldn't get it from Alisa because he didn't wanna steal her innocence.

AND he's my bestfriend.

I had to help him win his girl back!"

"What? That is the STUPIDEST excuse ever.

He didn't want to steal her innocence?

What the hell.

Because of you, my bestfriend probably hates me right now." Misha said angrily.

"I'm sorry. But MInwoo really loves Alisa. She's the only girl he's actually loved. And now she's getting married. How can you possibly decide to get married after one stupid date?!"

"WHAT?! Getting married?! Are you serious? Why haven't I heard of this?

I can't believe Alisa hasn't told m yet! Wait. Are you lying to me again? Is this another trick of yours?" Misha asked suspicously.

"You haven't heard? It was all over the news! Besides, you should know. Weren't y'all like on a double date?"

"Yeah, but she only went cause her Mom made her. Plus the whole thing with Youngmin at the party was to make MInwoo jealous, I didn't actually think she would get married to him.."

"Wait! So, she was only trying to make MInwoo jealous at the party?

Misha had just realized she had given away the secret. But still, why didn't Alisa tell me about her getting married. Misha thought. "I have to go." She said. She decided to quickly leave before she blurted anything else out.

"Wait, come ba-"

 

YOUNGMIN&ALISA&MISHA

Misha yelled, "Alisa! Wait up!" She ran after Alisa and Youngmin. "What is this I hear about you to getting married?"

"Um, listen I need to talk to you about that. But you can't tell anyone, it's a sec-"

"No! Why am I the last one hearing about this? I thougth we were bestfriends? When were you going to tell me about this, huh? On you freaking honeymoon!?"

"CALM DOWN, WE'RE NOT GETTING MARRIED." Alisa screamed.

Youngmin looked a little hurt by the way Alisa said this.

"What? So Jeongmin lied to me again?" Misha asked.

"No, we're faking. Me and Alisa are just trying to make MInwoo jealous." Youngmin coldly stated, hurt by Alisa.

"Oh, so it's all an act? But still! You should have told me." Misha said.

"I'm sorry. When I got home, my parents were all over me, askng me all these questions. And I was going to tell you this morning but the whole thing in the library happened.."MIsha defended.

"Oh..I'm really sorry about the library thing. I honestly thought Youngmin was Kwangmin." She awkwardly smiled at Youngmin after remembering what had happened."Oh, what's that!"

"Oh, these are our wedding invitations. Me and Youngmin are still making them. But we decided to give a fake one to Minwoo to make him jealous."

"Wow, you are so evil. You know how much he loves you, why would you do th-" Youngmin shot Misha dirty look before she finshed her sentence. "I'm gonna go now. Bye." Misha left scared by youngmin''s look.

Alisa&Minwoo:

"Hey Minwoo!" Alisa exclaimed.

Minwoo turned around and smiled. I knew she would come back, he thought."So, you finally decided to come back.."

"Um, yeah. To give you this." She handed the pretty envelope over.

"What's this? A letter apologizing and begging me to take you back...?"

"Open it. You'll see." She smiled evilly.

"BWOH? A wedding invitation? What makes you think I'm coming?"

"What? You're not going to come to support your bestfriend, Youngmin?"

"I know you two aren't getting married. So drop the act."

"We ARE getting married!" Alisa yelled.

MInwoo smiled. He had caught her. She was lying, he knew. She squinted her eyes. Hm, perfect. Now, I know you aren't getting married. Then why are lying to me about this? Why can't you just tell me you love too? I'm going to wait. I want to see how long you can keep this act up.. Minwoo thought to himself.