THE PLAN~

You and I

MINWOO AND JEONGMIN:

Minwoo closely listened to Jeongmin's plan and slyly smiled. It was perfect. Jeongmin's plan was to make Alisa think Youngmin was cheating on her too. And everything was set. Tomorrow, Jeongmin and Minwoo would carry out their plan.

"Hyung, how do you get these marvelous ideas?" Minwoo asked.

" i dont know. maybe because im awesome? Plus...I really wanted to get back at Youngmin. All my previous girlfriends always fall for his charms."

"arraso hyung. saranghaeo."

"shut up. im only doing this because i know you truly love her."

The next day:

"Hmm..now, all we need is a girl who would pretend to be Youngmin's girlfriend. " Jeongmin said.

"Who is going to that? We can't just randomly go up to a random girl and ask her to pretend to Youngmin's girlfriend!" Frustrated Minwoo screamed.

"Hey Jeongmin!" Misha exclaimed. She threw a dirty look at MInwoo. "Have you seen Kwangmin oppa anywhere?" 

A sly smile grew across Jeongmin's face. "yeah, he's actually at the library. He said he wanted to tell you something important."

"Really? What did he want to tell me?"

"I don't know something about liking yo-"

Misha ran away before Jeongmin could finish his sentence. "Why are trying to hook them up while I'm in a middle of a major crisis?!?!" Minwoo asked angrily.

"Calm down. It's all part of the plan. Now, I just need to text Alisa and Youngmin.."

From: Jeongmin

To: Youngmin

Hey youngmin hyung! Alisa knows you like her! She wants to talk to you at the library right now!

From: Youngmin

To: Jeongmin

Bwohh? She knows? Why'd you tell her? I'm on my way to the library right now!

"Perfect. The trap is set.' Jeongmin wispered.

"I don't get it. How is this going to make a difference?" Minwoo said, confused.

"Just watch. Now, I just need to text Alisa."

From: Jeongmin

To: Alisa

Hey! I heard you're getting married, but youngmin is cheating on you with in Misha in the Library right now!

Minwoo's jaw dropped. "You are a genius, Jeongmin."

"Haha, i know. Now, let's go see what's happening at the library.."

AT THE LIBRARY: 

Youngmin looked around for Alisa. His palms were sweaty. "Alisa can't know I like her. She thinks we're just pretending," he thought to himself. 

"Oppa! So..I heard you said something about confessing..." she grabbed youngmin from the back thinking it was Kwangmin. He had a beanie on and a Lettermen's jacket saying "Jo", so it wasn't hard to get them confused. 

"So, you aren't mad tha-"

"I told you he was cheating on you!" Minwoo screamed.

Youngmin and Misha both turned around and saw Jeongmin, Minwoo, and Alisa.

Misha had just realized she was holding on to Youngmin.

She frantically let go! "Omo! I'm really sorry! I thought you were Kwangmin Oppa!"

"Stop acting so innocent, we all know tha-" Minwoo tried to accuse Misha.

"It's okay! Youngmin and Misha would never do this to me. Plus, even if Youngmin was cheating on me, I forgive him." Alisa interrupted.

Alisa was a little hurt seeing Youngmin with another girl, but then she realized that Youngmin and her marriage was just an act and that he should be able to be with anyone he wants.

Youngmin walked over to Misha and took her hand. He gave Minwoo the dirtiest look ever and walked away.

Misha looked Jeongmin like she was going to kill him. 

" I-I I can ex-ex explain.." Jeongmin started to say but started running away screaming like a girl. Misha started running after him with her shoe. Saying words a girl should never say. Even Minwoo ...MINWOO..would never say them.

"Forgive him? What she forgives him but not me?

What the hell.

Why is Alisa acting like this?

The Alisa I know, would've been really hurt to see her boyfriend with someone else.

Why didn't she react?

Wasn't she marrying him this month?" Minwoo thought to himself, frustrated.

"Wait a minute.. If they're getting married then Alisa should already know Youngmin likes her. So then why was he freaking out about her finding out earlier?

There's something fishy going on here...and im gonna find out what"

OMG HOW WAS IT? YOU BETTER COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE! HEHEHE. (:

LOVE,

NAZIAISBEAST&&ALLADIN!<3

SARANGHAEO!

IM GIVING A SHOUTOUT TO KPOPLIFE AND PENGUINLOVER<33 THEY COMMENT SO MUCH AT MY STORIES THAT I LOVE THEM TO DEATH<333 ~NAZIAISABEAST

 FOR ALL OF OUR OTHER SUSCRIBERS AND COMMENTERS...WE LOVE YOU!