JEONGMIN VS. KWANGMIN?

You and I

THEBOYS:

"Hey guys!" Minwoo walked into the room, smiling brightly. He searched the room as if he he was looking for someone. "Where's Youngmin?" He asked ecstatically.

"Why are you so happy?"Donghyun awkwardly asked. 

"Hahah, yeah. Plus, don't you hate Youngmin? Why are you looking for him?"Hyunseong replied with his back to Minwoo as he checked himself out in the mirror.

"I need to apologize."Miwoo casually replied. Hyunseong turned around in shock, with his mouth wide open.

"You-You're going to apologize? Woah, hold up. I must be dreaming! Minwoo wants to apologize! Someone pinch me!" Hyunseong joked.

"Yah! Shut up! Ugh, you're so dramatic!" Minwoo scolded annoyed. "By the way why are you guys all dressed up?" 

"Ugh, you don't remember, do you?" Donghyun asked, annoyed.

"We have a CD signing!" Kwangmin answered as he walked into the room, fixing his hair. "How do I look?"He added as he posed.

"Aish! I totally forgot!  I needa get dressed!" Minwoo freaked out and run into the bathroom.

"Hey, where's Jeongmin and Youngmin?"Kwangmin asked noticing their absence.

"They took a seperate car, they're already on their way."Donghyun answered shoving Hyunseong and Kwangmin away from the mirror. "I look hot." He added and winked at his reflection. 

RINGRINGRING

"Aish, that's my ringtone!" Kwangmin yelled as he frantically looked for his phone. "Ah, here it is." He sighed out of relief.

On the Phone:

Misha: Hey Kwangmin oppa! 

Kwangmin: Misha?! Hey!

Misha: Where were you last night? I was so lonely at the club yesterday, I had to hang out with Jeongmin. /:

Kwangmin: Yah, Jeongmin's not that bad. He's pretty cool if you get to know him. 

Misha: I know that now! We had so much fun last night!

Kwangmin: Chi-chinchca?

Misha: Nae. Now, enough about him. Do you want hang out today?

Kwangmin: I can't. I have a CD signing, we can hang out later!

Misha: That's not fair! We never get to han-

MISHA'S POV:

"Bwoh? Hello? Kwangmin? Hello?" Misha shouted into the phone. Ugh, can't believe that jerk hung up on me! I hate him so much! First, he doesn't even call me, and when I call him, he hangs  up me! Ugh! Chincha shiro! When I get my hands on him, he is so dead! Why does he keep ignoring me? Does he even like me? Ughhh. I picked up my phone and threw it across the room. That jerk.

"Hey Misha, can you plea- ARE YOU STILL IN BED? GET DRESSED. NOW." My mom yelled as she walked into my room.

"Ugh. Leave me alone. I'll get dressed. And next time, knock. Kay?"I rudely replied. My mom just gave me a look, and walked out slamming the door on the way. Ugh, now I hurt my mom feelings too, I cried as I buried my face into my pillow. Doesn't anybody love me? I groaned. All I want from him is some time. Is that too much to ask for? 

"Misha! Hurry downstairs, you have a visitor!"My mom called from downstairs. A visitor? This early in the morning? Who could it be? I forced myself out of bed and brushed my teeth and threw on the first thing in my closet. I hate my life, I groaned as I walked downstairs. 

"Mommy, I'm sorry for being mean." I said as cutely as I possibly could and kissed her on the cheek. 

"Haha, that's enough." She answered. Ugh, she always catches my act. "Now, go on. There's a handsome man waiting for you at the door." She added pointing towards the door. What? Handsome man? Kwangmin? Omo! Has he come to surprise me? I excitedly ran towards the door.

"Wow, you look you're  really happy to see me!" A strong  manly called as I reached the door. 

"Je-Jeongmin? What are you doing here?" I asked, dissapointed.

"I wanted to visit, you. So, let's hang out,"Jeongmin smirked, dragging Misha out of the house. "Goodbye Ommoni!" He waved at my mom. My mom waved back, smiling widely. Ugh, what is she thinking?

"Yah, let go of my hand! It hurts!" I scolded. He let go and his expression softened as walked over the car. I was about to open the door to his car, when he walked over to me and opened it for me. He gestured for me to get in with one hand while the other hand held the door open. Why is he being so nice? It's weird. It's not normal for him to be this nice. Maybe, we'll have fun today. Even though I can't see Kwangmin, atleast I won't be bored at home all day! :) "Jeongmin, where are we going?" I asked him after he got into his car.

"I can't take you anywhere looking like that." He made a disgusted face and chuckled.

"Shut up!" I defended, "I only had time to brush my teeth and throw on some clothes!"

"I can see that." He teased. "Well, atleast your breath smells good. I wouldn't kiss you if you had a stinky breath".Jeongmin added as he started driving. 

" for you, because I wouldn't kiss even if your breath smelled like roses in a prefume convention."I retorted.

"What the hell? You have the STUPIDEST insults." Jeongmin laughed.

"Shut up, Not all of us are naturally mean and cold like you are." I pouted. Ugh, I hate this jerk. I can't even insult correctly.

"I'm sorry." Jeongmin joked. "..for being so y!" I just rolled my eyes. I hate him. I can't believe I liked him even for a little bit. "I'm just keeding."He elbowed me and added. "Why do you hate me so much?" Isn't it obvious, you jerk? 

"I hate you because you're mean. And annoying. And mean. And whenever me and Kwangmin try to kiss, you always keep showing up, taking him away from me! And you're mean." I crossed my arms and pouted.

His expression turned scary as he yelled "Don't you ever get tired of talking about Kwangmin?! Jeez, you're SO annoying!" Ugh, what's his problem? One minute he's all fun and playful, and the next he's all mean and scary. If I'm so annoying, he should just not hang out with me. Jeez. 

ALISA&YOUNGMIN:

"Heey Alisaa!" Youngmin ran upto Alisa and pulled her into a huge bear hug. 

"Youngmin-ah! What are you doing here?"Alisa asked, pleasantly surprised.

"I let Jeongmin borrow our car so I had to walk to work, and I thought I'd stop by on the way."Youngmin answered cheerfully, glancing at his wristwatch.

"Are you late? I can drop you off, I was about to leave anyways!" Alisa offered excitedly. Youngmin nodded and put his arms around Alisa, "Kaja!"