I'm confused.

You and I

ALISA'S POV:

Can you believe this girl? What does she mean I "don't like Youngmin"? She needs to stop acting like she knows everything. Grr, if she wasn't my bestfriend, I would've stopped talking to her ages ago. The flashy green light on my phone caught my attention. Oops, did I forget to hang up on her? Why didn't she hang up on me then? Wait, isn't she with Jeongmin? I wonder what they're saying.. I pulled my phone close to my ear. But you still kissed me back! Omo, did Jeongmin and Misha? Omo. Omo. Omo. Didn't they both hate eachother? And didn't Misha like Kwangmin? Dang, this girl changes guys like she changes clothes. I eavesdropped a little longer. I could hear the two of them fighting. Ofcourse. They can't even have a single romantic moment without fighting. Suddenly, there's was a drop in noise. It was so quiet, I could actually hear the silence. And then all of a sudden, I hear Jeongmin scream, "NOOO! MINWOO, DON'T KILL YOURSELF!". What did he just say? No, this can't be. Why would Minwoo just randomly want to commit suicide? Scared, I dropped my phone and ran out the door with my car keys.

KWANGMIN'S POV:

"NOOO! MINWOO, DON"T KILL YOURSELF!" I heard Jeongmin yell, and a loud thump followed afterwards.NOO. I ran to Minwoo's room, only to find him pushing MIsha and Jeongmin out. Minwoo slammed the door behind them. 

"He doesn't have to be so mean about it.." I heard Misha pout. Aw, she's so cute. Wait, no! Kwangmin, focus on Minwoo! I raced past Misha and Jeongmin and ran towards Minwoo's room. 

"Minwoo! Open the door!" I yelled banging on his door. "Please don't kill yourself!" Suddenly, I felt a pair of strong hands pulling me back. 

I turned around to find Jeongmin telling me, "Calm down. He's not killing himself." I sighed in relief. Thank god.. "Oh, and by the way, none of the bedrooms have locks. You know you can just open them without dramatically banging on them, right?" He added.

"Oh, I know!" I answered. "But it's more fun being dramatic. It's like you're in a movie." You know, I can't believe I haven't been signed for a movie yet, especially with my great acting skills. "MIsha! I totally forgot about you!" I yelled as she caught my eye. I ran towards her and pulled her into a hug. She wrapped her arms around me and quickly let go. I was hoping for a long bear hug, but this is fine too. I heard Jeongmin cough in the back. "Is everything okay, hyung? Do you want me to bring you water?" I offered.

"Yeah, go get me some water. I have a terrible cough." Jeongmin answered.

I hope his cough doesn't get too bad. We have a recording in a few days. Maybe that's why he skipped CD signing. I shouldn't have been to hard on him earlier. Oh well, I'll go get him some water. "I'll be right back, Misha." I smiled as I squuezed her arm.

JEONGMIN'S POV:

Grrr. No. Get your hands off my Misha, I growled in my head. Wtf? Why is she hugging him back? Rawr. I roared in my head. You're so dead, Misha. FInally, after what seemed like an eternity of hugging, Misha finally made eye contact with me. I gave her the death glare and coughed, and she quickly let go. What is she doing, going around hugging other guys. Prince Jeongmin will punish Pheasant Misha for her ignorance. Kwangmin offered me some water and I quickly took it wanting some alone time with Misha. Just as he was about to leave, he grabbed her arm! Pew Pew Pew. I mentally shot Kwangmin until he finally let go. Once he left, I pulled Misha into my arms. "Don't ever let another guy touch you again." I instructed. 

Misha pushed me away, "Jeongmin-ah, what are you doing?"

"I know you like me, Misha. So you can stop acting like you don't." I told her. It's obvious now that we both like eachother, so there's no point in denying it.

"Jeongmin, I don't lik-" She began to say but was interrupted by Alisa barging into the door. She ran straight towards MInwoo's room. 

MINWOO'S POV:

"MInwoo-yah!" I heard a familiar voice. I turned around.

"Alisa, what are you doing here?" I asked once I realized it was Alisa. I was still looking for my phone when she suddenly ran inside.

"Are you okay?!"She ran to my side and checked my body for bruises and scars. Ohmygod. Did someone tell her I commited suicide. I swear, rumors spread faster than a wildfire.She finally wrapped her arms around my neck and tippy-toed and gave me the tightest hug ever. I could barely breath. But I didn't stop her, I liked the feeling of her body against mine. I like her warmth. And I liked her. I let her hold me a little longer knowing I'll be missing this later. I can't believe I'm about to give up someone I love so much. But it's for her own good, I told myself. Plus, it's a good thing she's here. Now I can break up with her in person instead of over a phone.

"Alisa, I need to tell you something.." I slowly spoke. 

"What is it?", She asked still holding onto me. 

"Alisa, I think we should break up." I finally choked out. When my words finally sank into her brain, she looked at me, shocked. Those words were poison to my ears, but they were music to her's. Even though I'm broken, atleast she'll be happy.. 

JEONGMIN'S POV:

Why does that chick always ruin romantic moments between me and Misha? First the phonecall, and now this? Ugh. Before me and Misha could continue, Kwangmin returned with water. 

"Hey, did someone just walk in?" He asked.

"Yeah, Alisa did. She probably heard about him commiting suicide." I inferred.

"So, he is trying to kill himself?" Kwangmin asked. "You filthy liar! You told me he wasn't!" Kwangmin accused as he ran towards Minwoo's room.I was about to stop him, but then I realized I had some more alone time with Misha. I dragged her back into my room. Once inside, I tightly shut the door. Hopefully, no one will interrupt this time. I clasped my arms and her waist and pulled her in closer.

"So, what were you saying before we were so rudely interrupted?" I joked.

"Um, err. Nothing. " she hesitated. I didn't know she was so shy. Underneath all that attitude, is she really that shy?

"Misha, you don't have to be so shy. You can just tell me you like m-" I started to say but I was interrupted by Misha's arms around me.

"Wha-what are you doing?" I stuttered. I don't know why I'm so nervous around her. I'm usually good with girls. Like really good. But I don't know why, her touch makes me so nervous.

"I'm hugging you, stupid!" She answered in her normal cheerful voice. She walked over to the window and waved.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Climbing out, duh!" She replied with one leg out the window.

"Wait, is that how you came in?" I asked, surprised. I never thought she had the physical strength to do something like that. But then I remembered how she chased me out of the library that one day. I still get nightmares about that. How can someone look so weak and fragile but have the strength of a sumo wrestler? When she nodded, I asked, "Why didn't you just come through the door?"

"Cause Kwangmin said it's more fun coming through windows so I wanted to try it. Anyways, bye!" she waved and jumped out. Why is she always talking about Kwangmin? Even now, when we're dating she still talks about him. Wait a minute, we're not technically dating yet since I haven't asked her out. Hmm, how should I ask her? Ugh, I can't think of anything right now. Oh well, atleast I know she likes me. I don't have to worry about Kwangmin anymore.

MISHA'S POV:

How do I tell him I don't like him? I thought as I jumped out his window and onto the street. Wait, do I like him? I mean I did hug him before leaving..Why did I even do that? Maybe it's just a habit. But still. It's Jeongmin. The person I hate the most. I can't like him. But then what about our kiss? Our perfect, perfect kiss. I thought about how nice and warm his lips were. They're so nice and full znd beautiful and deliciou-. Ew, I thought. I slapped my head again and again trying to stop myself from thinking about him. What is wrong with me?  I can't like him. I like Kwangmin. 
 

"Why can't you like him? Atleast he likes you more than Kwangmin does. And he spends more time with you! He even skipped CD signing for you! Plus, he's super hot." a voice in the back of my head argued. 

"No, Kwangmin does like. He just doesn't know how to show it. But maybe Jeongmin does like me more. Aish, this is to confusing!" I yelled at myself.

"But would it be wrong to like Jeongmin? I mean, it's not like it's a crime or anything right? Plus, people change their minds all the time!" My heart agrued. This is too confusing, I'll just think about it tomorrow. It's too late noe, and I need a nap.

KWANGMIN'S POV:

"So, he is trying to kill himself?" I asked. "You filthy liar! You told me he wasn't!" Jeongmin makes me so mad! I ran towards Minwoo's room to try to stop him, but before I could enter, I heard Minwoo breaking up with Alisa. Why is he doing this? I thought he loved her. I stood silently out Minwoo's door. Finally Alisa walked out. I tried to hide myself from her, but I don't think she saw me. She seemed lost in her thoughts. Once she left, I walked into MInwoo's room. "Why did you do that?" I asked angrily. Why did he break up with her? If he liked her that much, he should've kept fighting for her! Tears flooded Minwoo's eyes. I knew he was trying to act strong and hold them in, but he looked as if he was going to break down any moment. I walked up to him and gave him a hug. Right now, I didn't care of what people would think about two guys hugging, I only cared about my friend MInwoo. After he wiped off his tears, he started explaining to me everything. Wow. I can't believe Minwoo would ever give up someone he loves for the sake of friendship and Alisa's happiness. He must be really strong. If I had to give up Misha- wait, I don't even think I can do that. I love her too much to see her with someone else. What surprised me the most was that Alisa actually fell for Youngmin. I would've never thought that was possible. I mean the way that she ran in here, and the desperation in her eyes clearly showed her love for Minwoo. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it wasn't love. Maybe she was just worried. This is all too confusing, besides it's none of my business. I just hope that Minwoo's okay. I've always wanted my brother to be happy, but just this once, I wish Minwoo wins Alisa over. But it's all too late noe, especially since they're getting married at the end of the month. I hope Minwoo heals fast..

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys! :) Thank you for reading our fanfic, we hope you liked it! Anyways, yesterday Naziaisabeast and I were arguing over who Alisa should end up with. And since, I'm pretty much writing this, the person who I want to 'win" is going to win. Mwahahaha. But then we thought we should just ask our readers what their opinions were. So if you know who want Alisa to end up with, please answer the poll below! And if you're not sure, or if you don't care answer it anyways! :D Hahah, love you guys SO muuuch! &Thank you for all the comments and please comment more. It really means a lot to us and it also makes us feel more confident sbout our writing! :)

-Alladin. <3