The Aftermath

You and I

MINWOO&ALISA

"Jagiya, what happened? What'd he say to you?" Minwoo asked walking over to Alisa who was still in shock with Youngmin's confession.

"Uh, nothing." Alisa faked a smile.

"Good, then. Come here." Minwoo opened his arms pulling Alisa in for a hug. "I love you Alisa. A lot. And I'm really sorry for cheating. I won't ever do it again. Promise. And don't ever leave my side, okay? I don't know if I can live without you."

"I love you too, Minwoo. And quit being all cheesy. And if you ever cheat again, you're dead." Alisa forced a laugh. How can he like me? Maybe I heard wrong? No, I'm pretty sure I heard right. But it doesn't matter anyway cause I'm back together with Minwoo, now. Shouldn't I be happy now that I habe Minwoo? Then why does my heart still hurt? Why do I care about Youngmin? He's just some guy my parents hooked me up with. Could it be possible that I like him back? No, that's not possible. I love Minwoo. And Minwoo only.

”What are you thinking about?” Minwoo asked

 

”Uh, nothing. I'm just uh..glad we're back together” Alisa improvised.

”Me too, baby.”Minwoo pulled apart from their hug and kissed her forehead.

"So, I guess this means no more fighting, right?" Donghyun interrupted.

"Fighting? Over what? I mean it'd be useless, since I just won." Minwoo laughed.

"You're a jerk. You know that? By the way, I think you should go apologize to Youngmin." Donghyun advised.

"Apologize? Why me? I mean he's the one who attacke-"

"Where's Youngmin? Is he okay! Is he hurt? Was he bleeding? OMO, Is he in the hospital?!" Kwangmin yelled as he ran towards the crew panting. 

"Calm down, he's fine." Donghyun coolly said.

"CALM DOWN? You're asking me to calm down when he could be lying dead in a dark alley?!" Kwangmin exclaimed like an overprotective younger brother.

"Chill your balls, I didn't ing shoot him." Minwoo retorted. 

"Be nicer, he's just concerend about his brother". Alisa defended.

"Whatever, let's go jagiya." Minwoo took Alisa's hand and left.

"Ugh, Minwoo really pisses me off sometimes, he talks too much for a maknae." Kwangmin complained.

"Hahah, you know he's only a few months younger than you. Oh, and quit complaining and go find your brother." Donghyun advised. 

 

YOUNGMIN&MISHA&KWANGMIN

I'm such an idiot, why did I tell her I like her? Ugh. Youngmin thought as he walked on the busy streets of Seoul. Lucky for him, it had started raining, hiding the tears that flowed down his cheeks. This is the worst day ever. First, I fail my chemistry test, and then I screw up at rehearsals, and then I see the love of my life make out with another guy, and then I get beat up, and then I get rejected, AND on top of that it has to start RAINING? Seriously? 

"Youngmin, is that you?" Youngmin turned to find Misha running towards him.

"Hey." He said as he sneakily wiped away the tears.

"Are you okay? Why are you walking alone in the rain?, Misha asked putting her umbrella over Youngmin, "Here, you'll get sick."

"Thanks, atleast someone cares about me." Youngmin coldly joked.

"Oh, so you told her?" Misha asked, figuring out what had happened. Youngmin looked down and nodded at the ground.

”Well what did you expect? That she'd end up falling in love with you and that y'all would would end up getting married and honeymoon in Fiji, and raise three kids on a farm.”

”shut up. I don't need this right now.” Youngmin angrily stomped away.

”wait!” Misha ran up to Youngmin and put her umbrella on top of him again.

”Mianhe. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I was just trying to make you feel better.”

”Well, it's not working. Plus, I just want to be alone right now. ”

” You think I'm just going to let you walk around like this? In the rain? Crying?” Misha demanded.

”I'm not crying.” Youngmin lied.

”I saw you wipe your tears. Don't try to fool me.”

”Whatev- Kwangmin?” Youngmin said as Kwangmin's car pulled up.

Kwangmin ran out of the car and into his brothers arms. ”Are you okay? Are you hurt?” Kwangmin interrogated as he checked for any scars and bruises.

” I'm fine. ” Youngmin groaned, pushing his brother away. ”Quit acting gay.”

Kwangmin ignored his brother's rude comment. ”Yah Youngmin-ah are you crying?" Kwangmin asked lookin at his brother's sullen face.

”NO.” he quickly replied.

”yes, he his.” Misha corrected.

”Misha!” Kwangmin exclaimed. ”I didn't even see you there. Wait, what are you guys doing together? Why are you guys standing so close? Kwangmin asked, jealous. ”Wait, no. don't answer that. Why are you crying, Youngmin?” Kwangmin asked putting his jealousy aside.

”I AM NOT EFFING CRYING.” Youngmin screamed and snatched the car keys from Kwangmin's hands and drove away.

”He didn't have to be mean about it...” Kwangmin pouted like a little baby.

 

ALISA&MINWOO:

”Jagiya! Come push me! I wanna go really high on the swings!” Minwoo yelled calling Alisa over. He saw her make her way, the little kids around them held on to her and stuck their little toungs out at minwoo.

"YAHH! Let unnie/noona go so she can come push me!" minwoo yelled jumping up from his seat. As soon as he sat down he gulped and turned his head and found a cupcake squashed on his .

"Hehehehhe" a little boy giggled

"yahh you wanna die?!" minwoo got up and chased the kid. The kid hurriedly hid behind Alisa. Minwoo pouted as the kid stuck his tounge out at minwoo. "Aigoo. Aaah Chincha. Kids. HATE. Me" Minwoo turned at sat back down on the swings. His felt awkward but that was okay. "jagiya. Come push me. Im having a terrible day" he asked Alisa once more.

”Isn't the boyfriend supposed to push the girlfriend? ” Alisa joked as she came infront of minwoo. He was obviously sad. She could tell by the way his eyes were slanted down.

”Ugh. Fine, come here.” Minwoo offered, patting his lap, motioning Alisa to sit on it. He didn't care of the kids or anyone made fun of him. He needed his precious girl by him.

 ”Are you sure about this? I've a gained a lot of weight lately.” Alisa asked biting her lower lip. Minwoo nodded and Alisa lowered herself to his lap. She was only a milimeter away when minwoo shouted on pain! ”Dang! You really have gained weight! What have you been eating? Bricks?” Minwoo yelled.

"I havnt even sat down yet?!"

 "oh.. Heheh. Saranghae, plz continue. Just don't break m---"

Alisa punched Minwoo,”shut up, pabo.”

”Hahaha. Ouch! That hurt! Now kiss my oo to make it feel better!” Minwoo stated with his eyes wide. He looked serious. "Now."

”Idiot. I don't even know why I'm dating you!” Alisa teased.

”Maybe because I'm totally irresistible? And you're not only dating me. Your gonna marry me! Be the mother of my kids. Ooohh...."Minwoos eyes sparkled as he imagined their little house with kids running around. He decides to have a little son named Gongchan and a daughter name Seol.

"Yahh snap out of it!" Alisa cried.

"Aigoo. Aiishh my girlfriend is staring at me like a ert." Minwoo teased. 

”Sure I am, you conceited idiot.” Alisa sarcastically agreed.

”Yah, stop being so mean to me. You know I'm sensitive. ” minwoo argued.

”Aw, did I hurt your feelings?” Alisa jokingly asked. ”Here, I'll make you feel better.” Alisa leaned in and AlMOST planted a kiss on Minwoo's lips.

"Heheheh I love teasing you!" Minwoo. Dumbfounded. He pouted then saw Alisa back facing him walking toward the water fountain. Minwoo smirked quietly folowed her. As she bent down for some water he slipped his hands around her waist and Alisa. Who got scared spit water everywhere. She saw minwoo hysterically and kicked him on his shin.

"I hate you!" she yelled.

"And I love you." Minwoo said before crashing his lips onto hers. The kissed for what seemed hours. When the looked up Into each others eyes they could feel the wind blowing against them. Their forheads touched. Everything.
Was.
Perfect.

 "EWH." Minwoo and Alisa turned their heads and found a little boy staring at them. They both giggled as the kid ran away screaming in horror as minwoo began to kiss Alisa again. 

 

YOUNGMIN&KWANGMIN

”Yah! Youngmin! Why'd you run off like that? You know I had to walk all the way home in the rain?!” Kwangmin yelled as he stomped into Youngmin's room.

”Why do you care? You probably enjoyed it since you were walking with your girlfriend!” Youngmin coldly retorted. Kwangmin blushed thinking about Misha. ”And get out of my room, you'll get my carpet wet.” Youngmin added.

"Stop being so moody! I'm only trying to help you out!" Kwangmin yelled. 

"Shut up. You don't even know anything." Youngmin scolded.

"Yeah I do! Misha just told me everything! I can't believe you didn't tell me the truth before. I seriously thought you were getting married! And it's kinda your fault too! You should've told Alisa you liked her from the beginning!" Kwangmin protested.

"So, I'm guessing the weddings off?" Jeongmin coolly interrupted as he walked in with Hyunseong and threw himself on the bed. "Ah, your bed is so warm."

"Yah, get off my bed! You're all wet!" Youngmin kicked Jeongmin off in disgust. These people are so annoying. Why can't they just let me watch my romantic  comedies with my gallon on ice cream in peace? Aish. 

"What the hell are you doing? Are you seriously watching romcoms? Damn girl, you're such a girl." Hyunseong laughed. Youngmin shot him a hateful look.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA. This is is hilarious!" Jeongmin started laughing and Kwangmin joined as well. "Wow dude. Grow some balls. Hahahah!"

"Yah, romcoms aren't just for girls, they have a good plot. Okay?" Youngmin defended.

"Crap, we seriously needa help you out." Jeongmin stopped laughing and a smirk grew on his face as he added, "And I know just how to fix you! ;)" 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Finally forced myself to read , so I will "attempt" to write one in the next chapter! Btw, this took me FOREVER to write cause it got deleted and so I had to rewrite it. Hahah. Anyways, we're taking a poll so just comment below and let us know who you want the charcaters to end up with! Thanks for subscribing and commenting! Neomu Neomu Saranghaeyo! <3

 

-Alladin& Naziaisbeast :)