Wedding Day (FINAL)

You and I

ALISA'S POV:

What's wrong with me? Minwoo just broke up with me, I should be happy. I should be happy because that's what I wanted. So why does it hurt? Could I still possibly have feelings for him? No. I love Youngmin, I'm sure of it. I used to love Minwoo. A lot. He was my first love, but feelings change. And now I love Youngmin. And Youngmin only. I already hurt one guy, and I don't think I should break another heart.

YOUNGMIN'S POV:

I don't understand why Minwoo broke up with Alisa. I mean, he loved her so much, and then all of sudden he breaks up with her! I just got off the phone with Alisa and she explained everything to me. I don't know whether I should be happy because Alisa's mine now, or whether I should be confused cause Minwoo gave her up. I decided to be happy. This is fate, I told myself. Alisa and I were fated to be together. I smiled at the thought of marrying her. How amazing would it be to have little Youngisas and Alimins running around? Ew, that sounds terrible. How about Youngmin Jr. and Alisa Jr.? Oh gawd. I at coming up with names. I'll just let Alisa pick the names.

TWO WEEKS LATER:

"Alisa! Are you still getting dressed? Hurry! Youngmin is waiting for you at the altar!" Alisa's mom yelled as she walked into Alisa's dressing room.

"Hold on, Mom! Just give me second." Alisa answered back. Alisa's marriage was about to take place in less than five minutes and she still wasn't ready. She couldn't sleep all night worrying about their "big day". So when she finally fell asleep, she woke up super late and was late to her own marriage. Luckily Misha, Alisa's bestfriend and maid of honor, did her hair and make up in the car. Now all she had to do was quickly slip into her beautiful white wedding dress. As soon as she was dressed she ran outside where her dad was waiting for her. 

Her dad examined her closely, totally speechless. Soon tears flooded his eyes. "Oh my goodness." He finally said pulling her into hug. "You kids grow up so fast." he felt bed for her having an arranged marriage and not being able to choose the guy she was in love with from before.

"Dad, please don't do this. You're going to make me start crying too." Alisa said wiping away her dad's tears.

"Arasso. Here, hold my hand and let's go." Her dad replied offering her, his hand. As they were walking Alisas dad spoke,"Are you sure you love him?"

"Yes dad, more than anything in this whole entire world." 

MISHA'S POV:

Aw, that's so cute. I wonder how my dad will react when I get married. My mind instantly bounced to Jeongmin when I thought of marriage. Aish, what's wrong with me? It had been two weeks and I still hadn't made up my mind on whether I liked him or not. He called me and messaged my day and night, but I never replied. Soon, his phone calls and texts stop coming. I missed them. I wanted him to miss me too, I don't know why. I snapped out of my thoughts when I realized Alisa had walked off with her dad. I quickly ran after them when suddenly a pair of strong hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me back. 

"Wh-what are you doing?" I yelled not knowing who it was. I turned around to see who it was. "Je-Jeongmin?" I stuttered.

"Have you seen Minwoo anywhere?!" He frantically asked.

"Minwoo? No! I haven't seen him since I last came over. Why?" I answered.

"Huh? Oh ." He answered running away.

"Wait! Is everything okay?!" I yelled, chasing after him. He got into his car and I quickly got in too. "Jeongmin, is everything okay?" I asked, panting. He started driving as fast as his car could possibly take him. "Jeongmin, slow down. We'll get into a car accident! Plus, there are a lot of cops in this area!" I advised.

"Shut up! We don't have time for that right now!" He yelled at me. He doesn't have to be so mean about it. I understand he's in a hurry, but why did he tell me to shut up? I quited down and looked away from him. I don't want to make him angrier. I felt a pair of eyes look onto me. I guess he feels bad about being mean to cause I felt his expression soften. Finally we pulled up to huge, crowded parking lot. 

"Why are we at the airport?" I finally asked when I realized where we were. Jeongmin ignored my question and climbed out of the car. He ran towards my door and yanked it open. He grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the car.

"Let's go." He managed to say as he ran into airport dragging me behind him. "Look for Minwoo!" He commanded. Look for Minwoo? What? Is he at the airport? Shouldn't he be at the wedding? My eyes scanned the airport for all signs of Minwoo, and then I finally saw him at the first set of customs.

"Jeongmin!" I screamed pulling his sleeve. "Look there he is!" I pointed at Minwoo. He ran towards him still dragging me along with him.

"Minwoo!" Jeongmin screamed, grabbing Minwoo's attention. 

Minwoo raced towards us and asked, "What are you guys doing here? Shouldn't you guys be at the wedding?"

"That's what we should be asking you! Why aren't you at the wedding?" Jeongmin angrily asked.

"Jeongmin hyung, I don't know what to tell you." He answered handing his plane ticket to Jeongmin. He carefully examined it.

"You're going to USA? Wae?" Jeongmin asked, surprised. 

"I already told you. It hurts being seperated from Alisa. And it hurts seeing her get married. So I'm leaving." Minwoo answered looking at the floor. 

"So you're just going to run away like this? Are you that weak?" Jeongmin accused. Wait, so he still likes Alisa? Then why did he break up with her?  Did he sacrifice his own love for Alisa's happiness?

"I'm not running away. Think of it as a vacation! I'll be back soon." Minwoo tried to sound enthusiatic.

"Oh, if it's like a vacation.." Jeongmin muttered.

"I'll have fun. I promise." MInwoo excitedly said. He's a terrible liar. He's just like Alisa. They both squint their eyes when they lie. 

"You better! Plus, I heard America's got some hot babes!" Jeongmin winked. Hold up! Did he just call other "babes" hot? Oh hell no. He is SO dead. I'll wrap him up in foil, and I'll squeeze him until he can't breath. Wait, no. I'll take him home and skin him alive! And then I'll cook him and eat him for dinner. Actually, he's not even worth eating. I'll just use his bones as Halloween decoration. Lee Jeongmin, just you wait..

"Ofcourse! That's the main reason I'm going! And I'll find a nice chick too!" Minwoo joked back and high-fived Jeongmin. Boys are going to be boys. "Anyways, bye hyung." Minwoo hugged Jeongmin. "Later, Misha!" He coolly waved at me. I smiled and waved back. Jeongmin and I both watched him leave until he was finally out of our sight. Then Jeongmin turned around to look at me. I couldn't read his expressions this time. Then he noticed our hands. He was still holding onto me from when he was dragging me inside. He quickly let go. But I grabbed his hand back and squeezed it tighter.

"Yah! What are you doing!" He yelled.

"What am I doing? No. The question is what are you doing?" I yelled back.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" He asked, still yelling.

"You're the one who's calling other girls "hot" and "babes" and all these other dirty words!" I yelled louder. At this point, everyone in the room was staring at us. Oopsies. I need to be quieter. He ignored the stares and a smirk grew on his face. Can you believe this jerk? He should be ashamed of himself. One day he's in love with me, and the next day he's checking out "hot babes".

"Are you Jealous?" His smirk matured into a grin.

"Jealous? No." I lied. He raised an eyebrow. Oh goodness, he's so hot.

"Good. You have no right to be jealous, anyways. Plus, I can check out whoever I want to. It's none of your business." He coldly replied walking away.

"No, you can't!" I commanded following him. 

He stopped walking and turned around, "Why can't I?" 

"Because I like you!" I angrily confessed. I couldn't believe my own words. I didn't want to hear them. And I definitely didn't want to say them. But once I said them, I felt so good. I got onto my tippy- toes and cupped his face into my hands and kissed him. I could hear the people in the back going "aw". It felt so right. Everything felt wonderful. From the butterflies on stomach to the huge knot in my chest, everything felt amazing. And I didn't want this moment to ever end. But I knew it had to, so I pulled away. He looked suprised and dazzled at the same time. he smiled at me and pulled me into a tight hug never wanting to let go of me. I rested my head on his shoulder and whispered, "I like you, Jeongmin. So don't like anybody else."

"Haha, It took you this long to realize your feelings? Pabo." He laughed, playing with my hair. 

YOUNGMIN'S POV:

I watched her walk down that aisle. And it was perfect. Like a something out of movie. She finally stepped onto the pedestal besides me. I almost couldn't believe it. This beautiful princess- no GODESS was going to become my wife today. We recited our vows, but my focus was only on Alisa. How could I possibly pay attention when she stood beside me looking so beautiful? "I do" She whispered. I could tell she was nervous. So was I. I was just staring at her until someone hit my head. Everyone began laughing and I turned around and gave my hyung a glare. "I do", I vowed, embarrassed and welcomed my beautiful wife into my life. This was definitely a dream come true. i would love her for my self and give her the love she would've gotten from Minwoo. I knew Minwoo wasn't here, and if I was in his place, I wouldn't have come either.

WEDDING RECEPTION:

"There you guys are!" Youngmin and Alisa walked up to MIsha and Jeongmin. "We've been looking everywhere for you guys. Where were you?" Jeongmin and Misha both exchanged looks. "Oh and where is Minwoo?" Alisa added.

"Um-um let's dance!" Misha cheered, changing the subject.

Youngmin gave her a scary look and repeated, "Where is Minwoo?"

"Um, he.. he left." Misha mumbled.

"HE LEFT? What do you mean he left?" Youngmin yelled. He knew Minwoo wouldnt come but leaving? Isn't that a bit too much?

"He left to go visit his sick grammy in the US." Jeongmin quickly covered. 

"Oh." Youngmin answered, "that makes more sense."

"But where were you two? You totally missed our wedding!" Alisa pouted. 

"Mianhe, Alisa. We were just saying goodbye to Minwoo" Jeongmin replied, while Misha glared at Youngmin for yelling at her. 

"Don't apologize. I won't ever forgive you." Alisa joked. 

"Apologize? No. If it weren't for my brain, you wouldn't be getting married today." Jeongmin boasted.

"Don't flatter yourself. If I hadn't helped you sneak out of that CD signing, you wouldn't be with Misha right now." Youngmin argued back. "Ahh, you two love birds. I feel bad for my brother right now. Though, you totally deserves her."

"Yah! The only reason you helped me was because I helped you get Alisa!" Jeongmin balked. "And yes, I do deserve her more." The two of them began arguing like little kids. 

"Hey Misha let's go. These two will keep fighting and bore us." Alisa said pulling Misha away. 

"So, did you open my present?' Misha asked when they reached an empty table.

"Um, no. Sorry. Today was really hectic. I'll open it when I get home with all the other presents!" Alisa answered back.

"Once you see my present, you won't have time to open all the other ones." Misha insinuated.

"Huh? What do you mean? What did you get me?" Alisa asked, confused.

"Let's just say, you and Youngmin will be having a lot fun tonight!" MIsha winked. Alisa turned crimson red.

"Yah! Don't say things like that in public!" Alisa blushed, and looked around to see if anybody heard them. They both started laughing at their childishness. 

"Alisa, now that you have a husband, don't forget about me! Okay?" Misha nudged. 

"Of course I won't. You're my bestfriend." Alisa hugged Misha. Soon Jeongmin and Youngmin walked up to them. 

"I won." Jeongmin said clarifying his victory in their fight. Youngmin just rolled his eyes at him and took seat a besides Alisa. He put his her arms around her a pecked her cheek. "Today is the happiest day of my life." Youngmin stated.

"Mine too." Jeongmin answered pulling Misha onto his lap and kissing her on her forehead.

KWANGMIN'S POV:

No fair! Youngmin's probably having fun with  Alisa while I'm stuck here greeting the guests. 

"Kwangmin-ah!" I heard my mom yell.

I raced up to my parents and asked them, "What do you need?"

They smiled at patted the empty space besides them motioning me to sit down. My mom put her arm on my lap and my dad put his arm around my shoulder. "So, now that your older brother has gotten married, it's your turn." They proudly smiled. Bwoh? I can't get married! I like Misha! "We've already chosen the perfect girl for you. Alisa's parents recommended her." 

"What? Who am I getting married to?" I stuttered. I can't get married! I like Misha! What am I going to tell her? Maybe I should just tell my parents about her. 

"I'm sure you already know her. Her name is-"

MISHA'S POV:

I rested my head on Jeongmin's shoulder. It was so peaceful. Who knew that this is what love felt like. What if my parents see me like this? Oh wells. I'll just tell them that I like Jeongmin. I just don't want to ever have to leave Jeongmin.

"Misha!" A squeaky little voice ruined my thoughts. I turned around to find my little cousin calling me. "Your parents are looking for you!" Aish, what do they want? I gave Jeongmin the "I'll be right back" look and walked away. This is perfect, I'll tell my parents about Jeongmin right away.

When I finally reached them, they greeted, "Hey Misha! Come sit down. We have something to tell you."

"Good, me too." I answered. Taking a seat in between them. 

"We'll start. So, your bestfriend Alisa has just gotten married. And we think it's time you do the same."

"What?! No." I answered. Get married? NOOO. 

"What do you mean "no"? We're not asking you to get married, we're telling you to. Plus, we can't back out of it now. We've already given them our word. You're getting married to Jo Kwangmin. Period."

"BWOH?!?!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Sorry to all the Minwoo fans! I personally wanted Minwoo to win too. (-Alladin.) D: My baby Minwoo, hwaiting! :D Buuut, I hope you guys liked this! It's our very first fanfic! Thank you for being so kind to us and for all the comments! It really means a lot! Kamshamnida! Also, we are planning on writing a sequel! Yaay! Hahah. Anyways, it's about Jeongmin&Misha&Kwangmin! There will also be a lot of Minwoo, and he's going to find someone too! ;D Please read & subscribe to it! Once again, thank you for reading this and showing us all the love! Don't forget to comment! Sarang hae. <33

- Also, for all those peope who were on Youngmins side ROCK ONN CUZ HE WON (-Naziaisabeast) but trust me the sequel will make you guys love You&I even more. (If thats possible.. Haha, jk.) I really can't believe that I got so many suscribers on my first fanfic, and I'm glad i chose Alladin to help me when I ran out of ideas, we hope to excite you guys more in the future.

P.S. we are going to change our name so we will from now on have one account. SARANGHAE. Wait for the sequel link! And please comment on how we did.

-Naziaisabeast&Alladin<3

SEQUEL LINK: