And Jeongmin scores!

You and I

Misha's POV:

As soon as I got home, I ran upstairs and attacked my bed. Today was a long day. I nice long day. I smiled as I remembered my day with Jeongmin: he's actually not t/hat bad. He's actually pretty nice. And he's kind of cute too. I like him. He's uh.. um.. he's friend-able.. kind off. 

"Are you blushing? " My mom barged into my room interrupting my train of thought! Ugh! Doesn't that lady know how to knock!

"No, mom. Now, go away."I rudely retorted. But instead of leaving, she came and took a seat right next to me. "Mom, what are you doing? I told you to leave!"

"So, how was your date?"She winked ignoring my command. My face grew crimson red. I wanted to say it wasn't a date. But I kinda liked the idea of it being a date. WHAT? NO. Ew. I slapped myself trying to get rid of the thought. "Is he your boyfriend?" She asked before I could answer her first question.

"Huh? What? NO. Noooooooooooooo. And it wasn't a date either." I quicly replied, my face was burning up. She opened to talk to talk but I quickly interrupted her, "And besides, shouldn't you be mad? I thought mothers don't want their daughters to date at this age?"

"At this age? What do you mean at this age? Your friend Alisa's already getting married and you're here wor-"

"If Alisa jumped off a bridge, do I have to jump off one too?"I yelled back. Oh man, I'm starting to sound like my mom now. Ugh. My mom kept glaring at me. Finally, she got up and left without a word. I swear, I have the weirdest mom.

"So how long will I have to wait?" A familiar voice called. I turned around only to find Kwangmin climbing into my window. "You said you don't want to date at this age, so how long will I have to wait?" He repeated with a wink. 

"Kwangmin-ah!" I ran up to him and gave him a bear hug. "I missed you so much! But why'd you come through the window? You know you walk in through to door like normal people, right?"

"I know, but it's more fun coming through the window. It feels like I'm in a movie!" He brightly replied. "Anyways, now I have to go." His smile vanished.

"What? Leave already? But you just got here!" I complained.

"I know, but I'm reaaally tired. I came straight here after the CD signi- Omg, let's not even talk about the CD signing. Ugh. Jeongmin makes me so mad! He skipped CD signing.  We're all probably going to be in trouble when we get home. Anyways, bye! I'll call you later!" He quickly recited and headed towards the window, 

"No you won't." I muttered under my breath as I watched him climb out the window.

JEONGMIN'S POV:

I don't get what the big deal is. All I did was miss one CD signing. Why are they making such a big deal out of this? They're acting like I blew up the entire world and ate it for dinner. I can't believe they decided to punish me by doubling my rehearsals tomorrow. Ugh, my life . Balls.

"Hey." I turned around and saw Misha sitting on my bed, waving. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked surprised. She ran up to me and tackled me down. "Ouch! Let go!" I yelled. She put her legs around me and climbed on top. Wh-what is she doing? My heart started thumping so loudly, the penguins in Africa could hear it. Wait, penguins in Africa? I'm seriously losing my mind. "Yah, Misha let go!" I finally yelled.

"No!." Her eyes narrowed and made and evil face., "I'm going to you!" She added an evil e laughter. Hahah, what a retard! She finally stopped laughing and looked at me. My heart started thumping louder. She began to lean in, I pouted my lips expecting a kiss. But instead she leaned into my chest and rested her head on me. "Thank you, Jeongmin. For skipping CD signing and hanging out with."Her voice softened. Crap. How did she know?

"Huh? How'd you know?" I stuttered. "Anyways, don't get too excited. I skipped because I didn't feel like going, not because of you."I quickly covered. Why is she smiling at me? I just insulted her. Why doesn't she look hurt?

"Oh yeah? If you didn't skip because of me then why did you come over? Huh?" Misha argued. Crap, what am I supposed to tell her?

"Because you're the only loser I know that stays home on a weekend like a loner." I answered impressed by my own "cold guy" skills. She looks hurt. Perfect. Which means it worked. Wait, was I too mean? I didn't hurt her too much, did I? Misha pouted and threw me and angry. She raced towards, and grabbed her wrist preventimg her from leaving. 

"Let go." She demanded angrily

"No, you're cute when you're mad." I smirked.

"Yeah, and you're cute when you're not touching me!" She yelled back, still angry. She twisted her wrist to try to get out of my hold, but I only tightened my grip.

"Oh yeah? Well, I'm about to get really ugly." I half smiled and pulled her towards me. And pressed my lips on hers. I closed my eyes, I couldn't see her but I knew she was shcoked. Eventually she figured out the situation and started kissing me back. I felt her long eyelashes brush against my skin. She closed her eyes too, and our kiss grew more passionate. 

Misha. Jeongmin. Together. That's what I've been dreaming about for the past few days. And now it's finally come true. 

ALISA'S POV:

What do I tell Minwoo? I can't break his heart. But I can't break Youngmin's either. Maybe I should just tell him that my parents won't allow me to cancel my marriage? No, he'll never buy that. Wait, maybe he will believe me? I should atleast try it. But I don't want to lie to him! What am I going to do? Why am I such an idiot? Why did I have to like Youngmin? ..Maybe I should just tell Minwoo straight up. "Let's break up." Only three words. That's all I have to do. Let's. Break. Up. You can do this, Alisa. I reached for my phone and dialed Minwoo's number. The fact that I had his number memorized bothered me. Where we really that close? Before I could press the call button, my phone started vibrating in my hands.

Alisa: Youngmin-ah!

Youngmin: Hey, wha-

Alisa: Youngmin Oppa, I am going to break up with Minwoo.

Youngmin: What? Really? 

Alisa: Yeah, really. I don't want to lead him on anymore. 

Youngmin: Are you sure you wanna do this?

Alisa: Mhm. It's because I like you. Not him. And lying to him will only hurt all of us.

Youngmin: Alis-

Alisa: I'm going to call you in a little bit, okay? I have to talk to Minwoo first.

Youngmin: Arasso, bye! :)

YOUNGMIN's POV:

I like you. Her words keep running through my mind. I just stood there smiling, like an idiot. Why do I like her so much? I haven't even known her for that long. Is this love? Is this what it feels like? If it is, then I like it. I like the feeling of being in love..

"Youngmin hyung" I heard a voice calling me from behind. When I turned around to see who it is, I found Minwoo smiling at me.

"What do you want?" I rudely replied. What does he want? Right when I'm happy, he has to come and ruin it. Well, I guess it's okay because Alisa's going to break up with him soon. Why hasn't she called him yet?

"Youngmin Hyung, Mianhe. I'm sorry for being such a jerk."Minwoo apologized. My thoughts froze, it took a while for his words to sink in. Is he apologizing? "I don't know what came over me. It's just I love Alisa so much, I couldn't see her with anyone else. Please forgive me." He added when I didn't respond. What is he doing? Is this some kind of trick? He walked closer up to and put his arms out. I flinched, expecting a punch, but instead he pulled me into a hug. Oh no. I can't let him do this to me. I can't let him make me regret my actions. "Let's never fight over girls again, okay? And let's go back to being Bestfriends like we used to be." He added once again. What am I going to do now? Who should I pick? Alisa, the only girl I've ever loved? Or Minwoo, my bestfriend?

"I pick you." I finally answered. 

"Huh?" Minwoo asked confused. 

"uh- I mean yeah, Let's never fight over girls again. And let's go back to being friends!" I replied. My heart hurts, but I know I'm making the right decision. Bros over hoes, right? Wait a minute, Alisa's supposed to call him to break up with him! I need to stop her! "Minwoo, where's your  phone?" I asked.

"Right here, why?" He pulled out his phone from his pocket.

"I need it!" I snatched it out of his hands and ran away.

ON THE PHONE:

Alisa: Yobose-

Youngmin: Don't break up with Minwoo!

Alisa: What?! Why not?!

Youngmin: Because, he's my friend and I can't take you away from him!

Alisa: What? But I don't like him. I like you.

Youngmin: I know, but still. Please don't break up with him. 

Alisa: You can't stop me!

Youngmin: If you break up with him, I- I'll break up with you...

Alisa: ..What?

Youngmin: I'm sorry, that's not what I mean-

Alisa: You can't break up with me! Even if you wanted to, you couldn't! You know why? Because we're getting married in two weeks!

ALISA'S POV:

I threw my phone at the wall. Ugh! What is his problem? One minute he's all happy, and the next he wants to break up?! Aish, I am seriously going to go kill him. ...And then eat him for dinner! ...And then puke him out! ...And then flush him down the toilet! But why is he suddenly being like this? Maybe something happened? Maybe he was joking? Nope. It didn't sound like a joke. I need to do something about this.

MINWOO'S POV:

I'm so tired. I've rehearsed since morning and I didn't even get to see Alisa once. And now thanks to Jeongmin, I won't get to for a whole week. Why did we have to be punished for his mistakes? If I wasn't so exhausted, I would beat him up for skipping. Ugh, he makes me so mad. Well, atleast one good thing happened. Atleast Youngmin forgived me. I'm so happy that we're friends again! Now, I have Alisa and Youngmin. How lucky am I? Haha.

RINGRINGRING

I looked at my phone. Alisa.

ON THE PHONE:

Minwoo: Alisa! Hey! I haven't talked to you all day lo-

Alisa: I need to tell you something, now.

Minwoo: Is everything okay? You sound tense.

Alisa: Minwoo, let's brea-

"HYUNSEONG, JEONGMIN, YOUNGMIN, KWANGMIN, MINWOO! The manager is here with tomorrow's schedule!" Donghyun hyung yelled from the other room interrupting Alisa.'

Minwoo: Ugh. I'm sorry, Alisa. I have to go. I'll call you later! Okay? Night, love you."

I hung up, and followed Donghyun's voice into the living room. I wonder what she wanted to tell me. It sounded serious..