Pick Him.

You and I

ALISA'S POV:

Did he just hang up on me? Aish. Thanks a lot, Donghyun. I rolled my eyes, I don't know what to do anymore! What am I supposed to do? If I break up with Minwoo, then Youngmin will break up with me. So, are we just supposed to dat behind his back? I'm seriously confused. I can't date behind Minwoo's back. I just can't. It's wrong, and I don't want to hurt him. Maybe, I should just call Youngmin? I reached into my pocket for my phone and searched threw my caller ID for Youngmin's number and pressed "call". 

ON THE PHONE:

Youngmin: Yoboseyo?

Alisa: Hey, what's up?

Youngmin: Um, nothing much. Donghyun just gave me our schedule for tomorrow, so I was just looking at that..

Alisa: Oh, that's cool.

Youngmin: Yeah..

Alisa: Um, can we talk?

Youngmin: About?

Alisa: About what you said earlier. You said we'd be over if I broke up with Minwoo, so does that mean that we're going to date behind his back? Because, I can't do that.

Youngmin: No, Alisa. That's not what I mean. What I meant is that we should stop seeing eachother. You should date Minwoo. And Minwoo only.

Alisa: What? Are you serious? But I like you. And you like me, so why are you doing this?

Youngmin: Alisa, I know you like me, and I like you too. But Minwoo's my friend, and I can't  do this to him. 

MINWOO'S POV:

Alisa, I know you like me, and I like you too.  What did I just hear? No, I probably misheard. Alisa can't like Youngmin. Maybe he's talking to a different girl, whose name is Alisa. No. I don't know anyone else with that name. Alisa, I know you like me, and I like you too. Those words kept running through my mind. Youngmin kept talking on the phone with his back turned to me. He doesn't know I'm here. After hearing the first half of the conversation, I didn't have the strength to hear the rest. Does Alisa really like Youngmin? But we just talked, and she was acting just fine. Wait, is this why she was serious on the phone? I don't want to think about this right now, it's too painful. My heart started to hurt, and it felt like there was a pile of bricks on my chest. Alisa, I know you like me, and I like you too.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry, for this SUPER SHORT chappie. I just wanted to make a quick update since everyone was confused. And quite frankly, I was a little confused myself. Hahah. I hope this clears things up! Thanks you for the comments guys! It really means a lot! :) And please don't hesitate to comment again. Thank you SOSOSO much! Sarang haee. <3

-Alladin&&Naziaisabeast. :)