A NO..IS A NO.~

You and I

Kwangmin put his hand on Misha's lap and began to lean in closer.

"KWAANNGIEE, HOWS YOUR FINGEEE-----" Kwangmin and Misha blushed red and stood up looking at their 'elder'."IM SOOO SOOO SORYY...IM GONNA GO UPSTAIRS NOW...WAIT AAAHHHH THAT MINWOO SON OF A HH!!!" Youngmin screamed as he ran upstairs embaressed because of his stupidity.

Misha and Kwangmin looked at each other and blushed even redder.

"yahh...minwoo...dont come closer. i'm warning you!" Alisa screamed. Alisa kept looking at the door, then at minwoo, then back at the door. then back at minwoo who was blocking it. Minwoo, was now...only a couple of feet away, and was coming closer. and closer. Alisa couldnt take it anymore and she jumped on top of the bed.. Minwoo shocked at her sudden movement followed her with his eyes. Alisa headed for the door. "Youngmin! he--lp" !! she cried.

but. she was no match for Minwoo! "so baby, where were we?" he asked smiling as he help her from her elbow.

"AAAHHHH GET AWAY FROM MEE!" Alisa shouted!

Minwoo grabbed Alisa and slammed her against the wall.

"i dont like you! so get the hell away from me!"

"baby, watch, soon enough you're gonna be begging me."...Wait! that gave Alisa an idea.

"no." she said moving in closer. She slowly put her arms around his neck. "you're gonna be begging me" Alisa leaned in closer and saw Minwoo closing his eyes expecting a kiss. ahhh hell nah. this kid thinks imma kiss him after all the shizz hes done to me?!

Alisa made a break for it. she ran towards the door. Opened it, and fell directly into Youngmins arms. It was inly half a second before Minwoo came out. face burning red, with anger. Minwoo grabbed her arm.

"let go of her minwoo!" Youngmin screamed as he pushed away Minwoo.

"no! you go away, shes mine!"

Alisa couldnt take this anymore. "I AM NOT YOURS MINWOO." she screamed. "I HATE YOU!"

Minwoo felt bad, really bad. But he was not gonna let her leave him.

"i love Youngmin." she stated.

Minwoo looked at her, hoping. praying that she was lying. he looked into her eyes waiting for her to squint. he was the only one that knew that when she lied she squint her eyes. But she didnt. He wanted to cry.

Youngmin held alisa close to his chest. Watching Minwoo and his sad expression. 

Kwangmin looked at Misha. who was still embaressed, and sat right next to him. he had to do something! hmmmmvv...what can i do! ugh! i . im such a sad excuse for a guy! i mean what girl would like me?! Kwangmin looked at misha and decided he would take chance. he in his breath. made a quick prayer to the love god. (if there is one) and jumped on top of Misha, sitting on her lap. FACE-TO-FACE.

Misha was suprised but totally fell in love with his sudden change in behavior. she watched him lean closer and closed her eyes.

Kwangmin leaned in closer and closer. There was nothing in the world that could stop him from achieveing what he wanted right now.

"KWANGMINN. HURRY UP, WE ARE LEAVING"!! Kwangmins eyes opened and he looked at his hyung that was holding Alisa's hand tightly.

"whyy...do we have to.?"

"yes. NOW HURRY UP" he watched his hyung go outside. Kwangmin looked at Misha and got up off her lap. She looked dissapointed.'

danggit, hyung.  and with that, Kwangmin follwed his brother.

VERRRY SHORT CHAPTER. I WILL UPDATE SOON! AND YES, I KNOW IT SUUCKS! DONT WORRY, THE NEXXT ONE WILL BE MORE EXCITING! PLEASE DONT LEAVE MEE D: ANDD, FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT SUSCRIBED I LOOOVEE YOU! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER FANFIC CALLED IN THE END IF YOU HAVNT. (:

THANK YOU! IM SORRY, FOR THE SHORT UPDATE. LOOK FORWARD TO WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXXT

SNEAK PEEK:

R-E-V-E-N-G-E. MWHAHAHAH >:D

<3