I like you, Alisa.

You and I

MINWOO&ALISA

"So are you coming?" Alisa asked, annoyed by Minwoo smiling.

"Are you really getting married, Alisa?" Minwoo questioned.

"Nae" Alisa nodded. "I am."

"If you get married, you'll stay loyal to Youngmin, right?" 

"Obviously. I don't cheat. Unlike you." Alisa said bitterly.

"When you get married, you won't flirt with anyone else. Right?" Minwoo asked stepping closer to Alisa.

"Right," Alisa answered stepping back. 

"And if you marry Youngmin, you won't look at any other guys but him. Correct?" Minwoo asked taking another step forward.

"Uh, yeah. C-correct." Confused, Alisa tried to take another step backward, but hit the wall behind her.

"And when you marry Youngmin, you won't kiss any other guys. right?" Minwoo leaned in closer.

" Uh.. uh. No.." Alisa stuttered. Alisa looked at Minwoo's prefect lips. They were so inviting, and Minwoo's warm breath against her body made it even harder to resist,

"Good." MInwoo replied, "then let's make our last kiss memorable." MInwoo pulled in closer and pressed his lips against hers. Alisa closed her eyes, wanting the capture every second of the moment. Minwoo's hands found their way around Alisa's waist and Alisa wrapped her arms around Minwoo's neck, and their kiss deepened. 

Alisa couldn't fight the urge to kiss him back. His nice warm lips felt like heaven. This is wrong. I have to stop. Alisa thought. But she didn't have the strength to pull apart. She wanted him. She knew she wanted him.

"What the hell is going on?!" Youngmin walked in, shocked. Alisa and Minwoo pulled apart and looked at Youngmin in horror.

"I- I can explain, youngmi-"Alisa stammered.

"We don't need to explain anything, It's obvious that you love me. Not him." Minwoo retorted.

"What the hell are you talking about? We're ing getting married this month!" Youngmin yelled, pissed.

"I know it's a lie. I know it's all a lie! " Minwoo accidentally blurted.  

How did he find out? Did Alisa tell him? What the hell? How can she tell him? I thought we had an agreement, Youngmin thought to himself. 

"What? You don't have anything to say now, do you?" Minwoo teased. 

"Shut the hell up!" Youngmin punched Minwoo right in the face, knocking Minwoo down. 

"Minwoo-ah! Gwenchana?" Alisa ran towards Minwoo.

Minwoo wiped the blood off his lips. He got up off his feet and threw a punch back. And before Alisa knew it, they were on the floor beating eachother up. 

"Stop it guys! What are you doing?" Alisa screamed. But her words had no effect.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" a strong, manly voiced yelled. Everyone looked up, and saw Donghyun. He effortlessly pulled the two of them apart. "Are you seriously fighting over a girl? I freakin' girl? Seriously?"

Youngmin got up off the floor and looked at Alisa. I can't believe I ever liked her. Ugh. Youngmin thought. Alisa avoided his gaze. Youngmin stormed out slamming the door on his way. 

 

MISHA&KWANGMIN

"Misha! Wait!" Kwangmin waved his hands as he ran towards Misha. "Hey!" He said cheerfully as he caught up with Misha.

"Anyeong Kwangmin oppa! She replied, excitedly. " I haven't talked to you in forever! And you haven't even replied to my texts!"

"Mianhe, Misha. But everythings been hectic because my parents are making me help plan my brother's wedding."

"Oh,," Misha's smile dissapeared.

"What's wrong? Are you still angry at me?" Kwangmin asked, confused.

"Ani, I was just thinking how dissapointed everyone would be when Alisa and Youngmin cancel their wedding." Misha answered.

"Huh? Cancel? What are you talking about? Kwangmin laughed. "They're obviously in love with eachother. In fact, Youngmin's had a crush on her ever since we little kids!

"Bwoh? Youngmin likes Alisa for real?' Misha exclaimed, surprised.

"Ofcourse he likes her for real. They're getting married this month! Come to think of it, it's a little sad that my hyung is getting married while I haven't even had my first kiss yet.."

Misha train of thought got lost when Kwangmin mentioned he hadn't kissed anyone yet. "Chincha? You really haven't kissed anyone? Misha, asked surprised by his confession. He's so beautiful, she thought, how can he have possibly not kissed anyone? 

"Uh, yeah. Haha." He faked a laughed, embarassed.

A smirk grew on Misha's face,"I think we can change that.." Misha flirted stepping closer to Kwangmin. Kwangmin leaned in closer, and pulled Misha in for a kiss. But before their lips could actually meet, "Hyung!" Jeongmin came running. "Donghyun is looking for you! Something happened between Minwoo and Youngmin!"

Kwangmin looked Misha apologetlically and walked away, If I stay with my hyungs, I'll never get to kiss a girl! So close, I was so close.. Kwangmin thought. 

"Aish, I swear Jeongmin is purposely trying to screw up our relationship," Misha groaned as she kicked a can angrily.

ALISA&YOUNGMIN

"Youngmin wait!" Alisa chased after Youngmin who was. pacing. "Youngmin please listen. Look, I'm really sorry." Tears started flowing out of her eyes.

"Ugh, fine. What do you want?" Youngmin stopped walking and turned around,

"I'm really sorry. I know we had a deal. I know I was supposed to act like we were getting married. But I lost control, I'm sorry. Please forgive me!" She expalined, crying.

"You don't get it, do you?!" Youngmin yelled, annoyed by her ignorance, "I like you Alisa! Why can't you see that?!!" 

Alisa expression softened. She just stood there, shocked and speechless.

Youngmin just shook his head and walked away.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Dang. This was dramatic. Lol. Anyways, sorry for updating so late. We've just been really busy lately. We'll definitely try to update faster in the future! :) Oh, and also I've been trying to write a , but I failed miserably. But I'm definitely going to write one, hahah! :) And please don't hesitate to comment! Thankss guys! &Saranghae <3

–Alladin &Naziaisbeast