First Love vs. Best Friend

You and I

MINWOO'S POV

With Youngmin still on the phone, I left his room before he could notice my presence. I walked down the hallway, which seemed like a long, endless path to hell. Why does this have to happen now? Everything was so perfect a minute ago, and now it feels like my entire world is falling apart. I want to be mad. I want to be angry. I want to hate Youngmin for doing this to me. But I can't. He didn't do anything wrong. This was all my fault. Infact, Youngmin was helping me. He knew how much I liked Alisa, so he let me have her.. Wait, if he can do that for me, I should be able to do the same for him. I should be able to give up Alisa. I'm weak, though. I don't have the strength to make sacrifices, like he does. But I have to. I have to let them be together for their happiness. Alisa, my first love, deserves to be happy. And Youngmin, my bestfriend, deserves to happy as well. With my new-found courage, I raced for my room. Once I was inside, I frantically searched for my phone. I had to call Alisa. I had to call her, and I had to break up with her. "I'm the only standing between their happiness, and I need to take myself out!" I yelled in frustration. Ugh, where is my phone! I can't find it anywhere!

ALISA'S POV:

How can Youngmin say he doesn't want us to be together? What even happened between him and Minwoo? Why does he care so much about their friendship all of a sudden? Just yesterday, they were fighting like wild animals! Ugh! Maybe Youngmin is just scared. He has always been the shy type. But I don't know, he seemed pretty serious. Aish, I need to talk to someone. Misha! Let me call Misha!

ON THE PHONE: 

Misha: Yob-

Alisa: Misha! I need to talk to you! Right now!

Misha: Is it important? I was kinda in the middle of something..

Alisa: Huh? What are you doing? Nevermind. And yes, this is SUPER important!

Misha: What happened? You sound kind of mad.

Alisa: YOUNGMIN BROKE UP WITH ME!

Misha: What!? Why?! 

Alisa: I don't know! Something about not wanting to ruin his friendship with Minwoo! Ughhh.

Misha: What the heyoo? Weren't they fighting like cats and dogs just the other day?

Jeongmin: Oh yeah! Hyunseong told me Minwoo was gonna apologize or something, but I didn't actually think he'd do it! Hahah!

Alisa: Jeongmin? Misha, is that Jeongmin in the background? Are you with Jeongmin right now? Ugh, screw that. What am I supposed to do about Youngmin?!

Misha: Calm down. Besides, why are you mad? Shouldn't you be sad? You were crying out your eyeballs when you and Minwoo broke up, so why aren't you crying now?

Alisa: Huh? Do you want me to cry?!

Misha: No! I'm just trying to say that maybe you don't like Youngmin and much as you think you do..

Alisa: What? You're not making any sense right now! Ofcourse I like Youngmin! If I didn't, would I be ready to break up with Minwoo?

Misha: Maybe the other night, you were just jealous? Maybe you were so used Youngmin liking you, you couldn't see him like anyone else? 

Alisa: What the hell? No. I'm hanging up. Bye.

MISHA'S POV:

Dang, she's being so childish. I was just trying to help. That girl has got issues. I don't know why I can't have normal friends. 

"What do you mean she doesn't like Youngmin? She does. My plan never fails." Jeongmin interrupted my thoughts

 "Stop being so cocky." I answered. "And your plan does fail. Like all the time." Can't believe I just kissed this guy. Ew, I started frantically rubbing my lips wanting to wipe off all traces of Jeongmin.

"What are you doing? Haha!" He laughed. "Doing that isn't going to change the fact that you kissed me!"

"What did he say? That I kissed him? Oh, hell no. "Yah! You kissed me! Not the other way around!" I yelled. 

"But you still kissed me back!" He defended.

"No, I didn't!" I lied. Ugh, I knew I should've stopped. Once a jerk, always a jerk! What was I thinking!? 

"Mmmm.."Jeongmin made kissy faces at me as he ran out the door. What did he just do?! Oh, he SO going down! I chased after him down a long hallway. All the members rooms were lined up next to eachother. I always thought idols shared rooms, I guess Boyfriend is too cool for that. :P I finally found Jeongmin at the end of the hallway. He just stood there with a serious face next to Minwoo's room. I noticed Minwoo's room was slightly open, and crack of light from his room brightened Jeongmin's face. Panting, I tried to silently walk up to Jeongmin.

JEONGMIN'S POV:

Our kiss, it was perfect. It was the kind of feeling you get when you ride a rollercoaster. My heart was thumping and my head started to get heavier. It felt as butterflies, no elephants, were flying in stomach. It was beautiful. Like a fairytale almost.. and then BAM. Misha's phone started ringing! Thanks a lot, Alisa. I was so angry that we stopped, but at the same time I was happy that it happened! My mind was bursting with all these emotions . I didn't know which one to focus on. Finally, I came back to my senses. I could hear Alisa's voice from Misha's phone because she was loud. Girls, I thought. She seems angry, though. I tried to eavesdrop on their conversation. "Oh yeah! Hyunseong told me Minwoo was gonna apologize or something, but I didn't actually think he'd do it! Hahah!" I interrupted their conversation. Wow, Minwoo actually apologized. That's really hard to believe. Misha pushed me off the phone. Can you believe this chick? She's seriously talking on the phone while we're in the middle of kissing? Grrr. I, Prince Jeongmin shall banish Pheasant Misha from JeongminLand. I had mini scenario of me being the all-knowing Prince of JeongminLand until Misha finally hung up the phone. "What do you mean she doesn't like Youngmin? She does. My plan never fails." I boasted.

"Stop being cocky. Your plan does fail. Like all the time." She rolled her eyes at me. And then she started crazily wipping her lips. Hahah, what the hell is she doing? She's so cute. 

"What are you doing?" I laughed. "Doing that isn't going to change the fact that we kissed!" She was really mad now, I could see it in her eyes. She's the cutest when she's mad. Before I knew it, she started chasing me down the hallway. I was faster though. All those years of training for Starship, really did pay off.

"I'm the only standing between their happiness, and I need to take myself out." I heard Minwoo say as I walked past his room. He seemed as if he was looking for something. Wait, wasn't Alisa going to break up with Minwoo? , what if he's so depressed by Alisa leaving him, he's about to commit suicide? I have to take myself out. Oh . Oh . Oh . He is about to kill himself. But he's looking for something. What is he looking for? A knife? Poison? Sleeping pills? "NOOOO. MINWOO, DON'T KILL YOURSELF!" I yelled as I ran into his room.

MINWOO'S POV:

Where is my phone!? I need to find my phone before the andrenaline fades. I need to break up with her NAO. 

"NOOOO. MINWOO, DON'T KILL YOURSELF!" Jeongmin ran into my room and tackled me down to the floor. What the Pho? I was just looking for my phone, what the hell is this idiot thinking?

"Yah, get off me!" I yelled, pushing him off.

"Minwoo, listen. No matter how hard life gets, suicide is never the answer." Jeongmin preached.

"Huh? What? Who said anything about a suicide?" I asked, genuinly confused. What is wrong with this kid? My eyes trailed off to Misha who was panting behind Jeongmin. "What are you doing here?" I asked to Misha. 

"Huh? Me? Oh, umm.. Just chillinn'. " She answered.

Wow, why is everyone acting so weird today? "Okay.. Anyways, get out of my room. I'm in the middle of doing something." I replied annoyedly pushing them both out. They're both so weird..


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hope you guys liked this chapter! :) Comments are always loves loved, so please comment. <3

-Alladin&Naziaisabeast. :)