PAIN~ (I AT TITLES.) :P

You and I

OMG. I FINALLY GOT A POSTER FOR MY STORRRYY!!! ISNT IT SOOO COOOL AND PRETTY AND CUTE<33 HEHEH(:

AND. THIS CHAPPIE MIGHT NOT BE TO LONG SINCE I HAVE A TEST TOM. AND I HAVE TO STUDY! I NEED MOTIVATION TO WRITE MORE! PLLLEEEZ COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE! ESPECIALLY COMMENT! I NEED TO KNOW YALL'S OPINIONS!

THANK YOU<3 AND I LOVE YOU GUYS!

OHHHH. PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME ABOUT WHO ALISHA SHOULD END UP WITH!

SARANGHAEO<33

-NAZIAISABEAST

YOUNGMIN AND ALISA

Alisa and Youngmin sat inside the car. Kwangmin angrily got in aswell. (since he had to leave Misa, he's mad)

Alisa was mad. M-A-D. She felt tears making their way to her eyes. Youngmin saw her and pulled her into a big hug.

"It's okay, baby girl." he whispered.

"I hate him so much." she said.

"You want him to regret losing you?" Youngmin asked,

"yes, but i think he already does," she said, remebering his face as she left.

"i know, but its nothing close to what he made you feel like."...Youngmin had been thinking about this. He just wanted every chance he could get to be with Alisa. And show her that he truly did love her.

"Okay, but what do we do?" Alisa said. thinking.

"We pretend to get married. And make him jealous. Both of our parents are famous so it wont be hard spreading the word that we are getting married. Youngmin winked as he said this.

" okay! lets do it!" she hugged Youngmin and he happily hugged her back.

Youngmin and Alisa bith pulled out their phones. "omma?" they said. "i say yes to the marriage."

Alisa pulled her ear away from the phone as she heard her mom screaming!

Youngmin smiled.

Kwangmin looked at the both of them, feeling even more sad. Great, now my hyung is getting 'married' while i havn't even had my first kiss.

Minwoo and Jeongmin

"AAAHHH I HATE YOUNGMIN HYUNGG!!!!" screamed Minwoo.

"mhmm. yeah, soooo....WHAT THE FLIPPIN KIMICHI HAPPENED?!" Jeongmin yelled.

"i cheated on my my girlfriend! She happend to be the girl Youngmin's mom paired him up with for a wedding date thing." Minwoo beamed.

"oohhh. so she wasnt loyal to you and went out on a date?" .... Jeongmin thought for a second then continued "doesnt that make you two even?"

"AANNIYOO! SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS GOING!" Minwoo screamed.

"oohhh, sorry bro. im with youngmin this time. and the way they were holding each other, i think they will actually get married.." Jeongmin stated,

"no. she would never, hahha. im pretty sure she still loves me. and she would never say yes to youngmin. watch she probably going to run threw that door screaming ' Minwoo oppaa!!! i decided to---" Minwoo got cutt off by the breaking news that played loudly in the radio.

*BREAKING NEWS. YOUNGMIN JO FROM JO' CORPORATION ALISA HAN FROM HANIYO CORPRATION HAVE BEEN SCEDUALED TO HAVE A WEDDING AT THE END OF THIS MONTH. THEIR PARENTS CLAIM THEY ARE DEEPLY IN LOVE.

" So you were saying, she was going to run in screaming what?..."Minwoo oppa!!! i decided to marry youngmin. heres the invitation please make sure you come...OR NOT MWAHAHHAHAHHA." Jeongmin continued with his weird imagination as Minwoo stared at the floor and slwoly fell down.

"she actually said yes?" he cried as Jeongmin watched from the corner.

"dude. i have an idea." jeongmin claimed.

"what? go beg her? beacause thats exactly what imma go do NOW."

"NOOOO. SIT YOUR FREGGIN DUMB DOWN. you are not gonna beg her. Instead you are gonna do something else."

Jeongmin came on the floor by Minwoo and whispered in his ear.

Minwoo's eyes became large. "BWOOHH?!?" he screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SOOO SORRY. YES I KNOW ITS SHORT! ILL UPDATE ASAP. BUT FOR NOW...I HAVE TO GO STUDY!

ANNYOUNG!

LOVE, NAZIAISABEAST.

AND PLEASE COMMENT AND SUPRISE!