Meeting Youngmin~

You and I

ALISA’S POV

Alisa paced back and forth. She hated arguing with her mom. She glanced at the mirror and saw how beautiful she looked in the golden cocktail dress her mother was making her wear to her date. Nooo, im only suppose to look beautiful for Minwoo. She thought. (word italized are the thoughts of the characters.)

“Calm down, Alisa.” Misha comforted.

“I can’t. ugh. I have to tell Minwoo.”

“arraso, go talk to him!”

“Thanks, Misha.” Alisa ran to the bedroom and grabbed her phone, while  Misha was putting her make up on. “hello? Minwoo Oppa!” she carefully explained everything to Minwoo.

“it’s okay, as long as you don’t fall for him. And, what is his name?” Minwoo asked.

“I forgot. And don’t even think of me falling for him!”

“alright, I love you babe, bye” with that they ended their call.

Misha and Alisa go into their car. Before walking inside the restaurant Alisa put on a huge coat covering her dress, and tied her hair up in a bun. Whoever this guy was, she didn’t want him liking her. The bestfriends walked inside (lol. Bestfriend. Boyfriend. ~Okay ill stoop.) Misha pointed at two heads. One was black the other was blondish/brown. They walked over. Alisa’s heart stopped.They were…beautiful. She thought to herself. Misha elbowed her and they sat down. After doing their greetings and getting to know each other Alisa started to like this guy. He was sweet, nice, and the way he talked made her feel secure.What am I thinking! I have  a freaking boyfriend!

YOUNGMIN POV

                She’s pretty. Was the first thing Youngmin thought of. He observed her carefully, he saw her getting interested in him, but suddenly backing away as if she remembered something else precious to her. He remembered his mother telling him about how she has a boyfriend. That’s who she’s thinking about.  “ why don’t we go to mine and Younggmins hangout zone. It’s really cool and you can meet our gang?” kwangmin asked.

                “why not, what do you think Alisa?” he saw Misha poking her rib cage. He wished he could touch her there too.

                “wait” Youngmin stated. “it gets outa hand sometimes…I mean, the guys usually get drunk and bring girls.”

                “I love getting drunk, let’s go” Alisa said. Wooooow. She a terrible liar. Her she squints her eyes when she lies. How cute. I bet she doesn’t even know the how alcohol smells like. Youngmin thought.

ALISA’S POV

                I don’t really care, I just wanted to get out of there because Youngmin was driving me crazy with his smile! They began walking until they reached a tall building. As they were walking up the stairs she felt youngmin watching her. Ooomooo. Why am I blushing? Aigooo. I need to distract myself! Ohh I know ill text Minwoo Oppa and ask him whats he doing!

                Alisa took out her phone and texted her boyfriend a quick message.

From: Alisa

To: Minwoo Oppa

Heey oppa! Im bored. What are you doing? I miss you! <3

 

                After about a few seconds or so, she got a reply.. wooow. Oppa never texts this fast before!

To:Alisa babey

From:Minwoo

Babey, im studying and listening to music. I miss you too, I really wish you were here. My life’s boring without you3

                Awwwh. My Oppa is soo cuute! She noticed Youngmin looking at her worriedly as Kwangmin was looking for his keys. “who was that?” he finally asked.

                “my friend.” She replied.

Youngmin knew she was lying because she squinted her eyes again. Damn, he though. It was her so called boyfriend for sure.

                 The four walked in and heard loud music playing. Alisa looked around and saw a couple of girls wearing shorts so high she wasn’t even sure if newborns could fit it. And shirts so tight that would suffocate her if she wore them. She glanced around and saw a guy sitting on the couch…his hat seemed familiar.

                “do you girls want a drink?” Kwangmin asked.

                “oh sure.”I need to see this guys face… wait what the hell am I doing. I have a boyfriend. Alisa turned back around faced Youngmin. He smiled at her and made her melt but she kept strong.

                “WADDUP MA NIGGAS!” some guy in the back screamed. Misha turned around and looked at Alisa then behind her, she knew she recognized that voice.

                Alisa froze. She knew that line was something someone close to her always said. She looked at her friend who was staring at something behind her with wide eyes. Alisa turned, crossing her fingers hoping it wasn’t who she thought it was.

                There she saw Minwoo, his hand on a girls bare thigh and he was bending over to kiss her neck.

Right then and there. Alisa felt as if her world was torn apart.

 

IMM SOO SORRY! I KNOWW. MY FIRST CHAPPY ! ILL TRY TO MAKE IT GET BETTER! I JUST HAD A LOT OF INTRODUCTION TO DO SO I COULD GET TO THE JUICY PART! ANDD I GOT SUSCRIBERS! AHHH. IM SO HAPPY! PLEASE DO LEAVE COMMENTS! ITS MY FIRST FANFIC, AND I REALLY NEED SUPPORT! IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA OR SOMETHING PLEASE MESSAGE ME!

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY SECOND FANFIC CALLED IN THE END. ITS A B1A4 STORY!(: