CHAPTER 8

FINDING NABONG [2YEON]

JEONGYEON'S POV

I started reading the letter in front of everyone....

"Jeongie,

Did you go to law school like what you've always wanted? Did you follow your heart? Cause I'm following mine :) When I was on my way home. I remember you telling me that you like my voice and how you wish you can wake up to it everyday. You said if I enter a contest I would easily win. I didn't enter any competition though I did went to this learning center. I thought that my voice can improve more. I meet Park Jihyo there, if you hear her you'll thought that she's a professional and she's really amazing. But she said she get really nervous around people and that she's okay with just teaching.

I brought her a painting I got from the Son's boutique, I gave it to her as a gift for all the time she listened to me talking about you. Well since I mention your name everyday Jihyo-ah got used to it haha. I think it became a habit of mine, I didn't want to accept the fact that you're not here with me anymore that I constantly remind myself of our good days.

Jeongie I still want you, I still need you by my side. The pain is still in here after all the years that passed. I couldn't start a new life because I didn't want to forget about you. I wish I could turn back time. I love you so much Jeongie, I will love you until the day I die.

Always,

Nabong"

----

There was smudges on the paper, it seems that she was crying while she was writing this. 

MM : "I think you should look for that Son's boutique. Maybe they know where she lives."

TY : "Hyung are you alright? Do you still want to go?"

JY : "Of course Tzuyu-ah. You and Dahyun can go home."

TY : "Hyung we already talk about this, were not letting you go on your own."

DH : "I couldn't find it in the internet."

JH : "Ohhh there's something written on the back of the painting."

MM : "Where's the painting Jihyo-ah?"

JH : "It's in the music room, follow me."

We followed her to the music room there were several painting in the wall but the one that was hanging right in top of the piano caught our eyes it was a ballerina. She went near it and then turned it around.

"Black swan"
Son's Boutique and Crafts 
Pohang ***** Korea" 
was written in the back of it.

JH : "It would take 2 to 3 hours to get there and I don't think you'll make it in time. That place doesn't have much on it. It's better if you stay the night."

JY : "Do you happen to now any hotel near?"

JH "Oh it's fine, you can stay here. I have a unit downstairs that's If you're okay with the sofa bed."

JY : "Aren't that too much? You already helped us."

JH : "It's okay, I want to help you as Nayeonnie's friend."

TY : "We'll take you in that offer."

JY : "Sorry Jihyo-ah will pay you."

JH : "I'm not accepting it, I don't need it. I'm doing this for Nayeon unnie, just keep it Jeongyeon-ssi."

JY : "Arraso we're really really thankful to both of you."

JH : "Momoring you can stay with me in my room."

MM : "There's no need for that, I need to go home. I have classes tomorrow."

JH : "It's already late, it's dangerous."

DH : "Hmm hyung can I take Momo-ssi back home?"

JY : "I'll go with you."

DH : "Ani, you and Tzuyu can rest, it's just 30 minutes I'll be back soon."

MM : "You don't have to Ms. Kim."

DH : "I insist... Since we were the one who bought you here. It's just right that we take you back."

TY : "That's right Momo-ssi."

MM : "Arraso, then we'll be leaving. I wished the best Jeongyeon-ssi if you find her make sure you tell her everything. Good luck!"

DH : "Hyung I'll be back."

JY : "Arraso take care, we'll wait for you."

JH : "Just ring the bell when you come back Dahyun-ssi."

The two of them left and we went inside Jihyo's apartment.

JH : "Hmm I'll grab some sheets for you guys. Excuse me for a while."

JY : "Thank you."

Jihyo went inside her room.

TY : "Did I did a great job being a wing man hyung?"

JY : "Wing man? When?"

TY : "What? To Dahyun and Momo-ssi."

JY : "Ehhhhhhh?"

TY : "Hyung it's obvious I'm sure Dahyun likes her. That's the reason she didn't want us to come with them."

JY : "I didn't notice."

TY : "I'm not surprise though, but lets just hope the best for Dubu."

I was so consume of Nayeon that I didn't realize what was happening around me.

JH : "Here you go. jeongyeon-ssi here." She handed me some picture of her and Nayeon.

JH : "I thought you wanted to see her. We've been friends for 3 years now, I kept some pictures of us."

JY : "Thank you JIhyo-ah."

JH : "You're welcome, when Dahyun come just lock the door. Have a good rest."

JY, TY : "Good night Jihyo-ssi."

DAHYUN'S POV

[At the car]

MM :

MM : "How long have you known Nayeonnie?"

DH : "Oh she transferred to our school on our last year. It's been 7 years I think."

MM : "Ahhh you know she really amazing. If you see her you'll never know that she have this things going through."

DH : "She is, even back when in high school. That's why most of the people around her loved her."

MM : "Even if there's so many people around her, she can only think about Jeongyoen-ssi."

DH : "I know, their the same. After that day Jeong literally shut everyone down. Even us."

MM "It's sad that they had to go through all this even if they love each other."

DH : "I think it's bound to happen, but will see what's next for them."

We were almost back to her place....

MM : "So Nayeonnie was right, that the too of us will get along with foods haha."

DH : "She was hahaha."

MM : "But that's not the only thing, you dance really good too."

DH : "Hahaha ani, you saw me. I dance funny."

MM : "Ani, even the kids liked it. You're full of charisma and energy, I like it."

It became a little awkward, she didn't say anything until we got in front of the gym.

MM : "Sorry did I made you feel awkward?"

DH : "Ani it's fine."

MM : "Hmm okay then I'm going inside, I wish you three good luck! Fighting!"

She went down the car and walked upstairs before I knew it I was running towards her.

DH : "Ahm Momo-ssi I like you too! I mean I like how you dance. Can I visit you sometimes?"

She began to blush, she tried to cover her cheeks but I can still see the redness on it.

DH : "And if it's okay with you can we exchange line numbers?"

MM : "S-sure...Here"

DH : "Mine is this... Momo-ssi I'm going I hope we can meet again after."

MM : "You can come back after you guys find her :) I'll wait for you."

DH : "Then I'm looking forward to that day, I'll message you. Lets eat Jokbal together :)"

MM : "Bye Dahyun-ssi :)"

I drove off, now I understand what Tzuyu felt when she meet Sana-chan. Everything about Momo-ssi is attractive to me, I guess Nayeon unnie is a good match maker. I need to thank her once we see her.

---

Here's IU "Our happy ending" If you want to feel the story more you can listen to it. Thank you for reading my stories! :)