CHAPTER 1

FINDING NABONG [2YEON]

JEONGYEON'S POV

Annyeong! I'm Yoo Jeongyeon I'm on my last year in law school and today I'm attending my high school reunion.  Everyone was busy after graduating that we rarely see each other. I'm here to see my close friends specially her.

I'm here to see my close friends specially her        

TY : "Long time no see Ms. Yoo!"

JY : "Omo if it isn't my favorite maknae."

DH : "Ahhhhh so she was your favorite. Arraso."

JY : "Ohhh Dahyunnie you're my favorite too. Both of you."

DH : "Hmp whatever hyung."

The introduction started. Everyone was seated but I haven't saw her yet. I wasn't paying attention to the emcee at all because I was to busy staring at the entrance.

DH : "Hyung!"

JY : "Sorry haha I was just thinking of something."

TY : "You can't fool anyone hyung."

DH : "We know you're looking for her."

TY : "It's written all over your face."

JY : "Haha sorry I haven't seen her since that day."

DH : "Seems like she's not here yet."

TY : "That's okay hyung she'll be here in no time."

JY : "It's fine, I don't think she'll talk to me anyway."

DH : "Arraso. Lets have some fun for now."

The party started everyone was dancing and chatting I was just sitting in my table. Those two already took off, they're probably flirting right now. Some things never change.

*FLASHBACK* NO ONE'S POV

Yoo Jeongyeon, Kim Dahyun and Chou Tzuyu were known for there handsome looks, though they were girls they were more popular than the boys.

The three of them was part of the basketball team, Jeongyeon the captain. They played in the court and even with girls. One day while they were sitting in class......

TEACHER : "Good morning!"

EVERYONE : "Good morning."

TY : "Hyung stand up!"

JY : "Arraso." 

With her eyes half closed Jeongyeon stand up with the rest of the class to greet their home room teacher. After doing so the class sit back. Jeong who was known for always sleeping in class was seated in the back row beside the window. Most of the time the teachers caught her staring in the open window and today nothings different.

T : "Okay everyone today we have a new student, she was from america and will be studying with you. Come on in, introduce yourself."

The sleepy Jeongyeon turned her head to the front and saw a beautiful face walking to the middle of the class.

NY : "G-Good morning I'm Im Nayeon, my family just moved back here. I'm looking forward to studying with you guys."

JN : "Omo Nayeon!"

NY  : "Jennie????"

T :        

T : "Ohh do you know Ms. Kim?"

Jennie who was sitting next to Dahyun was the student council president.

NY : "Yes sir, she was a childhood friend."

T : "That's good Ms. Kim will you show Ms. Im around during your break?"

DH : "Arraso!"

T : "Not you, this is why you need to pay attention to class more Ms. Kim Dahyun."

DH : "Ehhh haha I was just joking sir."

JN : "Yes sir."

T : "Okay Jennie, you can sit next to Ms. Yoo in the back."

NY : "Thank you sir."

Nayeon made her way to her table Jeong who was still in shock with what she saw couldn't take her eyes off Nayeon.

NY : "Hi I'm Im Nayeon I'll be in your care."

JY : "Arraso, Yoo Jeonyeon."

TY : "Sorry Nayeon she's like that with everyone but she's really nice." Tzuyu said who was sitting in front of Jeongyeon.

The class continued and Jeongyeon came back to her old self. She slept through the whole class.

TY : "Hyung lets go."

JY : "Hmmm." She mumbles as she try to stand up.

JN : "Nayeon lets go I'll show you around."

DH : "Hi Nayeon I'm Kim Dahyun :)"

NY : "Nice to meet you Dahyun."

TY : "Oh and I'm Chou Tzuyu."

JY : "You two gaja." Jeongyeon was already standing outside the door.

TY : "We'll see you later Nayeon, Jennie."

JN : "Arraso, be good girls okay?"

The three of them left and Nayeon was left wondering what's with them.

JN : "Gaja Nabongs :)"

NY : "Jennie what's with those three? And what's up with that Yoo Jeongyeon."

JN : "You see those three are part of the basketball team and they kind of have a reputation."

NY : "Reputation?"

JN : "Hmm they're nice but you don't want to be one of the girls with broken heart because of those three?"

NY : "Ehhh?"

JN : "Don't worry about them haha they're all nice especially Jeong she's just like that."

After a month of coming into her new high school, Im Nayeon was already named as the face of the school. All of he boys have crush on her and even the girls are going crazy just by the sight of her. She became the top of her class.

One day Jeong was on her way home it was already late because of practice, as she make her way to the gate she saw a shadow by the field. Curios she walks toward it.

JY : "It's late, no one should be here."

As she walk closer she saw Nayeon being cornered by three boys. She quickly run towards them.

JY : "Yah! What are you doing." She saw Nayeon who was crying.

B1 : "Why do you care?"

JY : "Let her go now."

B2 : "And what would you do if we don't?"

Jeongyeon rushed to them and started throwing punches, she was leading the fight when one of the boys hit her with a baseball bat. Her legs became weak, weak enough that she was already kneeling. As one of them was about to hit her again Nayeon run in front of her. Before they can hit her somebody came, it was a guard. The three of them run away as the guard tried to chase them.

Nayeon kneel down in front of Jeongyeon who was barely holding her head high.

NY : "Jeong! Don't close your eyes! We'll take you the hospital." 

That was the last word Jeongyeon heard before she pass out, the next thing she know she was already in the hospital.

JY : "Ouch." She felt the pain in her head.

D : "Ms. Yoo please don't scratch your head."

JY : "What am I doing here?" She then recalled everything that happened.

JY : "Ms. Im???????" She stood up and walk holding her head.

D: "Ms. Yoo please sit down, you need to rest."

JY : "My friend she's in danger I need to go help her."

NY : "Jeongyeon?! Go back to your bed." Nayeon came running inside her room with water and some fruits.

JY : "Are you okay?"

NY : "I am, thank you Jeong."

After the incident the two became really close with each other. The three boys was expelled and was given a restraining order. Soon after Nayeon and Jeongyeon started dating. They were the Prince and the Princess of the school until one day Nayeon left without telling anyone why, Jeong was left with regrets and question. She never heard or saw Nayeon again.

*END OF FLASH BACK*

*END OF FLASH BACK*

---