CHAPTER 2

FINDING NABONG [2YEON]

JEONGYEON'S POV

Being here brought back millions of memories of her. After all this years I'm still waiting for her explanation trying to answer question she left me. But like all the years that passed I haven't gotten anything.

The party was already wild some of them were already drunk. I decided to step outside to have some fresh air, away from the noise. I was sitting in the field, where I once saw a helpless girl. My heart was breaking as I look up the sky, the stars was bright as her smiles. I thought to myself.

JN : "If it isn't Atty. Yoo."

JY : "Haha! Well well we saw each other again Dr. Kim"

JN : "You know I'm still in school right?"

JY : "You did it first calling me attorney haha. So what bought you here?"

JN : "I actually asked Dahyun and Tzuyu they told me you only hang out in one place since she left."

JY : "Haha I find my peace here. How is she? Have you heard anything?"

I was sure that she doesn't know anything, when Nayeon left she didn't tell anyone not even her best friend. All of us were left with nothing.

JN : "Hmm Jeong I saw her....."

JY : "Huh? Where? Tell me the address!" I stood up as quickly as I can, I was ready to run and see her.

JN : "I saw her last year at the mart, she was buying some foods."

JY : "Is she okay?"

JN : "She looks great."

JY : "So where do she live? Give me her address I have to talk her."

JN : "Jeong calm down I know you want to talk to her badly. She didn't mention anything to me, she just said that she's doing great and she's happy. I tried to call you last year but you didn't pick up my calls or reply to my messages. I thought you're not interested anymore."

JY : "My phone was stolen last year I had a new number ever since. Where did you see her? Maybe if I go there I'll see her."

JN : "I don't think there's a need for that."

JY : "Jennie please I need to do this. I need to see her again."

JN : "I doubt you'll see her there."

JY : "If you don't want me to know I'll find out on my own."

I started walking away, the thought that she was okay gave me hope, maybe this time. I'll have my answers.

JN : "Jeong!" She walk towards me.

JN : "Why do you always have to be the hard headed one? You don't listen to your mom, even to your fiance. I can't believe how stubborn you are, hiding every time we need to meet up and now your just going to run to her again."

That was right, Jennie was my fiance our moms were good friends since they're in high school. It was a arrangement they had before, that they'll marry each others daughter. It happened to be me and Jennie. I didn't like the idea of getting married to someone I don't have any feelings, that's why I asked my mom if they could wait until I graduate law school.

JY : "Sorry Jennie, but you know how I feel for her."

JN : "I'm very informed, since they gave you the news about us you just ignored me. You always run away. Jeong I know you ask to be married after graduation because you want to use that time to find her."

JY : "Sorry..."

JN : "Stop saying you're sorry! I liked you since before the day she did, but since I know how you feel for her I've put up with everything for you. Here." 

Jennie handed me a envelope, it has a intials of I.N in the end of it.

JN : "It was from her! Since you don't meet up with me I didn't have the chance to give it to you. I'm letting you off this time, go see her for yourself and if you do, you need to make your decisions. Jeong I don't want you getting hurt but if this will give peace to everyone then do it."

JY : "Jennie thank you, I'm really sorry for what I did to you. I promise to make things right."

JN : "Don't make promises you'll end up breaking. You don't know who she is now. Jeong do whatever you need, if you have to leave me for her do it but remember how much I love you and I'll always be waiting here."

JY : "Thank you Jennie."

Jennie left me in the field I sat down again and opened the envelope.......

-----

Jeongie,

How are you? I saw you in the news :) You're going to marry Jennie right? I'm happy for the two of you. It's funny how I'm writing to you right now after leaving without any words for you. I'm sorry about that but it put all of us to what our life is now. I even saw the news that you're going to be the next CEO of your families Law firm. I'm happy to hear that all of your dreams are all coming true.

You know I'm following my dreams too :) Like last week I went to this Japanese bakery shop, Minatozaki bakery. I meet a sweet lady there she said she moved here from japan. Sometimes I spend my weekends there, she's teaching me how to bake. I would recommend you getting your wedding cake there. We'll this is it, thank you for everything Jeong! I'm sorry I couldn't talk to you up till the end. Bye!

P.S Don't look for me okay? I'm just writing you this to congratulate you and Jennie. I'm truly happy for you.

Always,

Nabong

-----

Tears crawled down my eyes. One thought run to my mind, I need to find her. This letter does not explain anything to me. 

TY : "Hyung! There you are."

DH : "Did you see your fiance?"

TY : "Omo why are you crying? Did something happen to you?"

JY : "Tzuyu-ah, Dahyun-ah I need to find Nayeon."

DH : "Hyung this again?"

TY : "I thought you accepted everything already."

JY : "That's what I thought, but I need her to tell me she really don't have any feelings for me. Then I'll stop."

DH : "Hyung it's been what? 7 years? We didn't heard anything from her, I'm sure she moved on."

I lifted the letter she gave me, I let Tzuyu and Dahyun read it.

JY : "Why would she keep a letter for me with her all the time if she didn't love me anymore? There must be something. Some kind of explanation."

TY : "But hyung what about Jennie unnie?"

JY : "We already talked, she said if I find her I need to make my decisions. I'm leaving tomorrow."

DH : "But where would you start? We don't know where she is."

TY : "Hyung, it says here that there's only one Minatozaki bakery in korea. It's in busan. That's a 5 hours drive from here(Seoul)."

JY : "I'm taking my chances, I'm going tomorrow. I'll start there maybe she know where I can find Nayeon."

DH : "Then we're going with you."

JY : "You don't have to, you have works."

TY : "And you have school. Since high school were always together."

DH : "That's right we can't let you do this on your own."

JY : "But......"

DH : "It's okay hyung, you'll need help along the way. We'll find her but once we did promise us that if you hear what you want will go straight back."

TY : "No begging."

JY : "Arraso.."

DH : "Then let's meet up in front of the school tomorrow. I'll bring my car."

JY : "We can bring my car."

TY : "I think we'll need a bigger car hyung. We should use Dahyuns SUV. Lets bring some clothes too if ever we need to stay there to wait for her"

JY : "Arraso then see you tomorrow."

The three of us went home I packed my things and went to lay on my bed. I opened my wallet and looked at the only remaining picture I have of her.

JY : "Nayeon wait for me, I'm coming for you."

---

---