CHAPTER 5

FINDING NABONG [2YEON]

JEONGYEON'S POV

Jeongie,

This will be the last letter I'm going to write for you, the part were I stop because I know for a fact that none of them will reach you. Few years ago I decided to write you letters though I didn't want to send them to you, I left all of them in places that reminded me of you. I thought maybe in this I could at least lessen the regrets I have from that day, let go of it one by one. I've been meeting with Sana to learn how to bake, she's wonderful and pretty. I learned a lot from her. Most of the time we spent was just me talking about you, that's why she keeps on asking me why didn't we end up together. That's the same question I've been meaning to ask you but perhaps neither of us will ever know why.

The other day Momo-chan said that maybe one day will cross paths again and maybe on that day I can finally have the answer to my questions. Though Momo could be right I don't think you'll ever want me back. Ohh sorry Momo-chan is my friend she is the owner of Hirai gym where I go to. She teaches dancing with her sister. It remind me of that time that you were dancing in you're red hoodie, you were an awful dancer Jeongie hahaha.

I wanted to tell you more but there's no point on it right? I mean you have Jennie now, it's not nice to bring back memories of our past. I would throw every memory of you in me, if I could but I guess I can't. Since you hold the most precious ones. Jeongie Saranghaeyo! I wish I told this more to you and now I only have regrets. Jal gayo! Please live a long and healthy life :)

Always,

Nabong

----

TY : "Why would unnie say that she too want to know the reason for you guys not ending together????"

DH : "Sana-ssi when did she put this in here?"

SN : "I think it's been 3 months, she put in that jar it was the first jar of flour she finished while learning to bake. She said it's special."

TY : "Hyung?"

Tears began to flow I don't know why do Nayeon keeps on making me cry with this letters.

DH : "Hyung if she said this is the last one, for sure she wrote more. Come on stop crying."

SN : "Wait I forgot how did you know she comes here? If you haven't seen her since high school?"

JY : "The first letter I got, she told me that she's learning how to bake here. That's why it leads us to you."

SN : "I thought this is the last letter?"

DH : "She probably wrote one after the announcement of hyung's engagement."

SN : "Then if she's leaving the letters to places that reminded her of you. She probably left one in this Hirai's gym."

JY : "Do you happen to know where that is?"

SN : "Sorry I don't really go out."

DH : "Hyung here it is."

It's in Suyeong-gu the next town and it's an hour away from here. 

TY : "We should go hyung. Maybe will see this Momo-chan."

JY : "Arraso, Sana-chan I'm really grateful to you. For this and for having Nayeon as your friend."

SN : "You're welcome, Jeongyeon-ssi if you find her would you tell your true feelings to her?"

JY : "I will."

SN : "Thank you I hope you find her soon."

DH : "Sana-chan will sure to come back here. Thank you!"

We run back to the inn as quickly as we can, grab our things and went straight to the car. I drove off on a steady speed.

TY : "Hyung you know you're turning the wrong way right?"

JY : "Ani...." I parked in front of the bakery.

DH : "Go Tzuyu-ah make things right."

JY : "You need to tell her now or you'll end up like me."

TY : "But I don't think I can handle it."

DH : "Pabo you've been doing it before. Just do it! If she said no then live with it."

JY : "You might as well live with the rejection rather than the regret. Gaja! We'll wait here."

TY : "Arraso I'll try my best."

Tzuyu went inside the shop while me and Dahyun was left in the car.

DH : "Hyung we're getting closer to her. Don't you back down once we see her."

JY : "I will not."

DH : "But hyung please don't get your hopes high okay?"

JY : "Arraso, you know I love her but I'm not going to force it anymore."

TZUYU'S POV

MM : "Ohh Tzuyu-ah did you forget something?"

TY : "Ani Mrs. Minatozaki I'm just here to tell Sana-chan something."

MM : "Is that so? She's in the back you can go ahead."

TY : "Thank you."

*Knock*Knock*

SN : "Dr. Chou did you forget something?"

TY : "Sana-chan I just want to tell you that Minju is doing great."

SN : "Ohhh so you named her?"

TY : "I did. No one claimed her so I kept her."

SN : "That's it Dr. Chou?"

TY : "Hmmmm since I meet you I haven't really forgot about you. Sana-chan I like you. I know it's weird cause I only saw you once before but I'm sure about this."

SN : "Hmmmmm."

TY : "If you like I can visit you again with Minju."

SN : "Dr. Chou I think you need to find Nayeo-ssi first."

TY : "I know, I'm sorry for bothering....." 

SN : "Here's my number. I would love to see you and Minju again." She said cutting my sentence.

TY : "Is this?"

SN :        

SN : "Haha I don't mind getting to know you, so once you find Nayeon-ssi and you have the time we can talk. Take this with you, tell Jeongyeon that I'm praying that she'll meet her again. Now go."

She handed me a bag of bread.

TY : "Sana-chan thank you, I'll be back soon. I'll text you! Bye!"

Soon as I stepped outside the shop the two of them fixed their gaze upon me, anticipating what I'm about to say. I didn't spoke a word I just went straight to the back of the car.

DH : "Yah! Chou Tzuyu-ah! Are you going to be like that?"

JY : "What happened?"

TY : "Hahaha she gave me her number but she said I should help hyung find Nayeon unnie first. She even gave us some bread."

DH : "Pabo! Why would you do that, I thought you were rejected."

TY : "With this face? Haha."

JY : "Look who's bragging haha a while ago you were almost crying."

DH : "We should've told Sana-chan haha."

TY : "Gaja! We don't want to get there so late."

DH : "Hahaha you just didn't want Sana-chan to know you were scared of losing her."

TY : "Whatever haha."

We made are way to Suyeong-gu we arrived later than we thought because of the traffics. We found the gym in the middle of the town. It was in the 3rd floor of the building.

*Door opens*

HN :

HN : "Good evening ladies!"

DH : "Good evening."

HN : "How can I assist you?"

TY : "Were looking for Hirai Momo?"

HN : "Ohh Momo-chan, she's not here at nights. I'm her older sister Hanna. Do you need something from her? I can tell her."

JY : "We just want to ask her some questions."

HN : "Omo did my sister got in trouble?"

JY : "Ani we just want to ask her about a friend of ours who happen to be her friend."

HN : "Ahhhh arraso, she'll be here tomorrow at 8am that's her first class."

DH : "Then will just go back tomorrow, thank you Hanna-ssi."

HN : "You might want to consider enrolling in her class, she doesn't talk to anyone outside her class."

TY : "Ehhhhhhhh?"

JY : "Then we'll do it."

HN : "Okay! Here, just sign here then I'll see you tomorrow."

JY : "Thank you!"

TY : "Hyung?! Why do we have to do this?" *Whisper*

DH : "If this is the only way then I'm in."

TY : "Arraso!"

After we finished singing the forms we went to check in on the hotel in front of the gym. I saw hyung reading the letters again.

TY : "Hyung don't worry we'll find her."

JY : "I'm not worrying, I'm just thinking about what she said. She left without saying a word but still she doesn't know why we didn't end up together?"

TY : "That's why we're here hyung, so that we can find the answer to your questions."

JY : "Tzuyu-ah thank you! For going with me. If I didn't have you and Dahyun beside me, I would've given up the first day."

TY : "Ani, I should be thanking you hyung if it wasn't for you I wouldn't meet Sana-chan again. With the help of Nayeon unnie I found her again. I'm sure you'll find unnie too."

JY : "Thank you Tzuyu-ah! Gaja! Dubu is already taking advantage of us, we should be sleeping too. We need energy for that dance class."

---