CHAPTER 10

FINDING NABONG [2YEON]

JEONGYEON'S POV

Mina left with their daughter, I'm sure that Chaeyoung asked her to go out because of the atmosphere with me.

CY : "I'm sorry about my wife she's really close to Nayeonnie."

TY : "But why do she hates hyung?"

CY : "Hmm you see Nayeon usually goes here and every time she does she always tell stories about you. She'll start reminiscing something about you but she would always end up crying. Mina tried convincing her to stop remembering you but she didn't. She'll come back just to tell us that she's trying to do something that you promised together. My wife doesn't really hate you but she do hate what you did to Nayeon."

DH : "What did hyung do?"

CY : "She didn't show up in the day she ask to meet up with her."

I was lost, I didn't know what was she's saying. I couldn't talk.

DH : "Hyung.. Maybe it's better if we read the letter."

JY : "Arraso."

 I tried to read the letter the best that I can but I couldn't. My throat feels like someone is holding on to it. Tzuyu volunteered to read it for me.

----

"Jeongie,

How are you doing? It's been a year since I last saw you. Me? I'm doing great, I thought of writing letters to you. I wanted to share everything to you through this. It's just a fragment of my imagination cause I'm sure you'll never read this anyway, it's just until I can finally let go of you.

I'm currently studying gardening under Chaeyoung-ssi. She's married to Mina and they have Chae-min, the first time I meet them I thought of you. It was our dream to have a family like them. A garden to run around and a baby to play and love. Chaeyoung and Mina reminded me of how things could've turned out if you came that day. I guess running away was not a really good plan, we're still young and we still have a whole lot to experience. Maybe that's the reason why you didn't show up. 

I still love you though I fully understand your decision. I was a fool to ask you to run away with me. The regrets are still haunting me, I wish I stood up to them when they told me to leave you. I wish I stayed instead of running away. I love you and I still do but the only thing I can do now is hope that you will be happy. Yoo Jeongyeon I'm sorry for everything. I love you and I'll always  do, I'll take our memories to my next life and hope in that life we can finally be together till the end. Jal gayo my Jeongie.

Always,

Nabong"

---- 

TY : "Who is she talking about? Who ask her to leave you alone?"

JY : "Tzuyu-ah I don't know."

MN : "So you really don't know?" 

She was standing by the door looking at her daughter.

DH : "Wait... Do you two know?"

CY : "Of course. Well you see...."

MN :        

MN : "Let me tell them."

"She didn't come here to study at first, we saw her crying walking up to the mountains. Chae-min went to greet her and we asked her to rest here for a while. Then she opened up to us. She said that she lost someone precious to her and the thoughts of her still haunts her. She was crying because she couldn't forget you. After that we became friend, she would soon learn gardening just to make your dreams come true. She moved here cause that's what the two of you dream of. I hated how she do everything for you and not for her but even if we talk to her she wouldn't stop. I can't believe she wasted her time doing something for someone who didn't show up when she needed her the most. You could've just told her that you don't want to run away with her. At least tell her if you love her or not."

DH : "Huh?? I think there's a misunderstanding here."

TY : "She was the one who left without saying a word to us or to hyung."

MN : "I don't need any explanation, I think you owe that to her."

JY : "I'm sorry Mina-ssi if she went through all that pain alone."

MN : "She wasn't alone she have us, tell your sorry to her."

JY : "I will."

CY : "Then let me walk you up there, the road is not really good so walking would be a better option than driving."

JY : "Thank you, Mina-ssi we'll go first. I'm sorry again."

We started to walk outside when Mina stop us.

MN : "Jeongyeon-ssi if what you said was true, about you still wanting to be with her and not knowing anything about that day. I hope you can fix it this time. Please don't make her feel the same pain again like before, she's not going to make it with all the pain she already have. I still hate what you did but no one can fix this but you."

JY : "I will Mina-ssi this time I'll make everything right."

We started our hike up to the mountains. Mina hated me because she didn't knew what happened either I didn't know what happened that day, what was she means when she said that they asked her to leave me alone? 

CY : "Sorry about my wife, Nayeonnie is like one of our family. She live alone and seeing her in pain broke our hearts too."

DH : "Wait she live alone?"

CY : "After they moved here, her parents decided to go back to USA but she didn't want to. She said she doesn't want to leave because maybe one day Jeongyeon-ssi will find it in her heart to look for her and here you are."

TY : "I guess unnies been through a lot."

I just walk silently I didn't know what to say, as we make our way to her home I saw the sea... It's just like what Mina said, she moved here cause this was our dream. Our dream was to have our house on top of the mountain, so we can run around with our future kids. We wanted to have a peaceful life where we could live happily until our last days.

We arrived at the top, I saw a mansion standing on the edge, I felt my heart bursting. Finally I can see you again Nabong...

--