CHAPTER 6

FINDING NABONG [2YEON]

JEONGYEON'S POV

[At Hirai's Gym]

HN : "Good morning ladies! Ready for today's class?"

DH : "Yeah!"

JY : "Is she here?"

HN : "She'll be here soon you can wait for her in the studio, it's the last one to the left."

TY : "Arraso, thank you Ms. Hanna-ssi."

HN : "You're welcome :) Enjoy!"

We walked towards the end of the path way, there were people looking at us who was seated in front of the studio. As soon as we got inside.......

TY : "Ehhhhhh?"

We saw a bunch of kids around 6-12 years old playing around.

DH : "Yah! That Hanna-ssi fooled us, this is a children class."

KIDS : "Unnies are you going to dance with us?"

DH : "Ani, we came in the wrong room."

One of the kids started to pout she seems like she's going to burst out crying.

DH : "Ani ani, I'm sorry yes we're here to have class with you guys, let me show you my move."

Dahyun started dancing she showed her eagle dance to the kids which made them laugh.

Dahyun started dancing she showed her eagle dance to the kids which made them laugh

*Door Opens*

MM : "Omo what a great dancer haha. Okay everyone lets sit down first."

Everyone sat down on the floor.

MM : "It's been a long time since we had some unnie in here right kids? I'm Hirai Momo, How bout you introduce yourself."

TY : "Hi I'm Chou Tzuyu!"

JY : "Yoo Jeongyeon."

DH : "And Kim Dahyun."

MM : "Ohhh so were going to call them handsome unnie, tall unnie and eagle kim unnie since she showed us her eagle dance."

JY : "Hmm Momo-ssi?"

MM : "Yes?"

JY : "Can we talk?"

MM : "I'm sorry Ms. Yoo but I'm in the middle of class. If you can wait until the end?"

JY : "Arraso."

MM : "Okay everyone were going to start with stretching."

I didn't have any choice if I wanted to talk to her I need to wait, the class went on. Dahyun and Tzuyu were surprisingly flexible. We were enjoying our time with the kids especially Dubu who loves kids.

At the end of the class the three of us were laying on the floor we haven't had this much exercise recently that it drained us out. The kids started to say bye to us one by one. When the last kid left Momo sat in front of us.

When the last kid left Momo sat in front of us        

MM : "So what's up?"

We collect ourselves and sat back.

JY : "Were.... trying to.... find a friend." I said as I catch my breathe.

MM : "Hahaha here have some water, then we'll talk."

*Drinks water*

JY : "Were looking for someone. Her name is Im Nayeon."

MM : "Ohh Nayeon-ssi? What about her?"

DH : "We want to talk to her."

TY : "Do you know where she is?"

MM : "Hmm what if I did? Why would you think that I will just give it to some strangers?"

JY : "Sorry were not strangers, we're her high school friends. Here." I should her a picture of us from high school.

DH : "Here you can take a picture of our ID's too."

She started looking at our ID's one by one.

MM : "Okay follow me...."

We followed her to the locker room, she stopped in front of one of the lockers.

MM : "She told me that the only person who can open her locker is her or Yoo Jeongyeon."

JY : "You know me?"

MM : "I know you because of her endless stories. That's why the moment you said your  name early I knew you were that person. Try opening it, it's a 3 number combination code."

TY : "Did she tell you where she lives?"

MM : "She didn't the only thing she talks about is her one great love."

DH : "Can you tell us about it?"

Momo started sharing her stories with us while I try to open the locker, it wasn't my birthday or hers. Not even our anniversary, what could it be Nabong?

MM : "First time I meet her she was just having a regular day at the gym, when she followed one of my student to the studio. She saw those kids and came in to play with them that's when I saw her. She said she loves kids. She started to attend my class after that."

"We go home at the same time, she usually take the bus. One day on our way to the bus station she started laughing, when I asked her why she said dancing reminded her of someone she love. She said that Jeongie dance  really awful. That I should teach that Jeongie."

"There was a time I asked her what happened with you guys, she said that she didn't know. All she knew was she waited for you but you didn't show up. She loves you so much that everyday we spent together she would always talk about you and remember you."

DH : "Ehhhhh but she was the one who run away."

TY : "When was the last time she's been here?"

MM : "She was here last month, she said she's busy with something lately that she couldn't visit often."

JY : "12-18-14." *Lock opens*

MM : "Ohh you did know her huh."

DH : "What are those numbers hyung?"

JY : "That was the day I saw her in the field."

TY : "The night when you got hit?"

JY : "Yeah."

As I opened her locker I saw her things, everything smelled like her. The door was full of our pictures from high school and on the lower part I saw another envelope.

TY : "Hyung Sana-chan was right she left one in here."

DH : "Hyung if you want to read alone we can go outside."

JY : "Ani lets read it together."

Jeongie,

How are you? It's been years since I last saw you, I haven't heard anything from you. Hmm but that should be the case right? I'm the only person here who keeps hanging on to this feelings. Lately I've been going to gym to be more fit, then I meet a new friend. I saw this cute baby girl running to her class. She looks a lot like you, that's why I followed her. When I got to the studio I saw bunch of kids, I stayed and played with them and that's when Momoring came in. She was the teacher of those kids and surprisingly she was a friend of Jihyo. She eats a lot, I think Dahyun and her will get along really well.

I asked her to let me sit in her class, I wanted to play with the kids. Sorry if I told her you're an awful dancer hahaha you were but I love how passionate you are, even most of the time I laughed at you. The moment the music start she gets drawn into it, she's a completely different person from that Jokbal maniac. The kids reminded me of how playful you are, and Momoring? She reminded me of how passionate you are, once you threw you're heart in to it.

Jeongie you know I love you right? I know I shouldn't be anymore but let me hold on to this feelings a little longer. I hope you're following your heart right now. Until we meet again Ostrich :) 

Always, 

Nabong

----

MM :

MM : "Can I ask you guys what happened? Why does it sounded that you abandon her?"

DH : "She didn't. Like what we told you before, she was the one who left without saying anything."

MM : "Every time she talks about you she always have this smile on her face, I didn't know she was hurting."

TY : "If she wanted to be with hyung why did she left?"

JY : "Who's this Jihyo?"

MM : "She owns a learning center for singing, it's a 30 minutes drive from here but I can take you there if you want."

DH : "Hyung we can wait here maybe she'll drop by tomorrow. Or we can follow her tracks. It's up to you."

TY : "Or we can go to this Jihyo and look if she left something in there and if she didn't we can comeback here and wait for her."

MM : "I think that's a great idea."

JY : "Hmm I agree, Momo-ssi if you have time can you show the place to us."

MM : "We can go right now."

DH : "Are you sure?"

MM : "Yep lets go."

We went back to the studio to grab are things and started running off to the car.

HN : "Omo where are you going Momoring?"

MM : "I'm taking them to Jihyo's place unnie."

HN : "Then enjoy! Say hi to Jihyo for me."

Im Nayeon what are you saying I didn't came? How could I if you didn't tell me anything? I'm going to find you and were going to fix this.

---