CHAPTER 12

FINDING NABONG [2YEON]

JEONGYEON'S POV 

I continued with my everyday life but everyday felt heavy. I was lost, I didn't know who was I. After a week I started to lock myself away again.

*Knock*Knock*

JY : "I don't want to eat."

JN : "I'm coming in."

JY : "What are you doing here?"

JN : "Jeong the wedding is a week from now, and auntie said you haven't got your suit measured."

JY : "Is that so? Arraso, I'll go now."

JN : "Jeong what happened?"

JY : "Nothing. We just did what we should've did years ago."

JN : "Jeong?"

I remembered what Nayeon said she said she gave two letters to Jennie.

JY : "Jennie-ah can you tell me if you still have the other letter Nayeon gave you?"

Jennie was shocked when I asked her..

JN : "Jeong we we're young back then, I was torn to make a decision whether to give it you or not. If I give this to you I know you're life will be ruined, that's why I kept it." She took the letter out of her wallet.

JN : "I kept it with me every time, waiting for the right time to give it to you. Sorry Jeong."

JY : "It's fine Jennie, I know you did it for me. I just want to know what was she's thinking back then. Can you leave me for a moment? I promise to get out after and get that suit ready."

JN : "Arraso, then I'll wait for you in the living room."

JY : "Okay. I'll be there soon." 

Jennie left me alone in my room, I opened the letter. The ink on it has already started to fade, the pain came back to me before I could even start to read.

The ink on it has already started to fade, the pain came back to me before I could even start to read        

----

Jeongie,

Jennie's mom is asking us to leave as soon as possible, they said you're going to get married but as long as I'm around they know you won't say yes. My mom tried to talk to them but they insisted to pay anything for us. Just for me to leave you. Jeong I don't want to leave but my mom already made her decisions she didn't want to get into any conflicts so she wants us to move. Jeong lets run a way, anywhere as long as you're with me. I'm going to wait for you in the park on sunday 7pm. 

Please don't hate Jennie she didn't know anything about this yet. Jeongie I want to be with you forever. This is our only chance.

Always,

Nabong

----

Nayeon knew about our engagement before they even told us, I wasn't there when she needed me the most. I hate my parents and even Jennie's but there's nothing to it. Nothings going to change even if I talked to them. I just need to live my life like this. The regrets will always be there.....

I went outside my room and meet Jennie in the living room.

JY : "Jennie lets go."

JN : "You sure?"

JY : "Yeah lets just finish this."

We went to the shop to have my suit measured. I wasn't paying any attention to anyone. I didn't care if it would turn out awful or what, I just want this to end. I want this life to end so I can find and meet Nayeon on my next life and be with her.

TY : "Hyung how are you doing?"

JY : "What are the two of you doing here?"

DH : "We had our suits measured too, and Jennie unnie ask as to meet you guys."

JN : "I thought you need time to be happy Jeong, if that's okay with you."

JY : "Ahhh okay. Then lets go."

We went to the mall and had coffee.....

DH : "Is everything ready unnie?"

JN : "Hmm yes we're just waiting for the day."

TY : "That's good, thank you for letting us have some friends over."

JN : "No problem you need to have dates anyway."

JY : "Ehhhhh is Sana-chan and Momo-chan are coming?"

DH : "They will hyung, even Jihyo, Mina, Chaeyoung and Chae-min are."

JN : "We want to ask Nayeon but I thought it's too much."

JY : "Ahhh yeah just let her be."

TY : "You two will be great partners."

DH : "Hyung is there anything you want to do? Like a bachelor party or what?"

JY : "Hmm nope, I just want some alone time before the wedding but thank you for asking."

DH : "But if you change your mind we're ready to party."

TY : "I'll tell Momo-chan that."

DH : "Ehhhh what's wrong with that?"

JN : "Hahaha okay you two stop being a bunch of babies. Just let her be alone."

JY : "Thank you Jennie-ah."

We spent the whole day walking around the mall and talking about whatever they thought of. I haven't been out lately that by the time we were on our way home I was really tired.

TY : "We'll see you on your wedding Hyung, Unnie."

DH : "Congratulation again! :)"

JN : "Thank you Dahyun-ah, Tzuyu-ah. See you."

TY : "Then we'll leave first. Have a good night."

JN : "Good night :)"

The two of them left, while we walk towards my car.

JN : "Jeong want me to drive?"

JY : "Ani it would be rude to let you drive. Gaja I'll take you home."

The drive to her house was quiet, I didn't really want to talk about anything.

The drive to her house was quiet, I didn't really want to talk about anything        

JN : "Jeong... What happen when you saw her?"

JY : "Hmm."

JN : "Sorry if I'm being pushy."

JY : "Ani, it's fine I think we should talk about it.The truth is she's doing great, she lives in the mountain top right in the edge we're you can see the wide sea. She grew a sun flower garden and she meets a lot of new friend."

JN : "Is she seeing someone?"

JY : "Ani, she said she wasn't prepared for those thing."

JN : "Hmm how about you?"

JY : "Jennie-ah you know her better than I do, even if she did still want to be with me. She won't fight for it, cause she now she'll be stepping over someone. The fact it was her best friend made it harder for her."

JN : "Jeong sorry."

JY : "Ani we need to do this cause this is what they wanted for us."

We arrived in front of her house. She slowly got off the car, as if she was delaying me to go.

JY : "Jenni-ah I need to go and rest."

JN : "Jeong I just thought about this, but what if we call off the wedding?"

JY : "Huh?"

JN : "I love you but I think I can't handle seeing you miserable everyday for the rest of our life."

JY : "You know I already talked to them right?"

JN : "I'll come up with something. Just be there on the family meeting before our wedding."

JY : "Jennie-ah please don't make things complicated."

JN : "I'm not, I'm doing this for you. For us. Gaja! I'll see you soon."

She ran towards the gate.... She suddenly stopped and look back at me.

JN : "Oh Jeongie by the way this is the first time that i saw your bright smile again after high school. That's when I realized she was the only person who can give you that happiness."

After what she said she just went inside. I didn't want to expect anything from what she said, I know it's just going to hurt. 

---