CHAPTER 4

FINDING NABONG [2YEON]

JEONGYEON'S POV

We woke up late because of the exhaustion we had from our drive yesterday it was almost noon when we stood up. The three of us ate our lunch and walked to the bakery shop, since it's just a couple blocks away. 

TY : "No wonder Nayeon unnie chose this place, it's calm and quite. It totally suit her."

DH : "We don't even know if she lives here."

TY : "Haha I know, what I'm trying to say is this town is 5 hours from Seoul how do you think she found it? I bet she made her researches."

DH : "Well knowing unnie she's the kind that doesn't hesitate and just follow her instincts. Right hyung?"

JY : "Haha she is. Back when we were in high school, I didn't thought she'd skip class just to go to the river banks." 

DH : "Hahaha I remember you being scolded because of that."

TY : "And they would often let Nayeon unnie slip away with it because she's the number 1 student."

JY : "I did get all of the latter part of that haha."

DH : "But after all the scolding you would still follow her, without even thinking twice hahaha."

 TY : "It's good that we're having this time on our own, I mean it's making us catch up with everything."

We arrived at the shop, like yesterday. There were to many people dinning here. We saw Mama Minatozaki and Papa Minatozaki in the counter.

JY : "Annyeong Mr. and Mrs. Minatozaki."

PM : "Oh annyeong Jeongyeon-ssi, Dahyun-ssi, and Tzuyu-ssi."

MM : "You here to see Sana-chan?"

DH : "Yes, if we can squeeze a little on her schedule."

MM : "It's fine we already told her when she arrived earlier."

PM : "Go ahead, she's in the kitchen. She's baking but I'm sure she'll be happy to help you."

TY : "Thank you!"

We headed to the back and saw this girl with her apron facing the window.

We headed to the back and saw this girl with her apron facing the window        

JY : "Excuse us."

She turned around and looked at us.

SN : "Hmm can I help you?"

DH : "Ohh we're the one's that your Mom and Dad told you about, I'm Kim Dahyun." Dahyun stepped forward and shook her hands, revealing Tzuyu who was standing in the back.

SN : "Omo Dr. Chou?"

DH, JY : "Ehhhhh? Dr. Chou?"

SN : "Haha look how small the world is, I once went to Seoul to visit my friends when I came across a dog that needs saving I didn't know what to do, so I bought it to the nearest Vet. That's when I meet Dr. Chou."

This is the same girl that Tzuyu was talking about, the one who changed her perspectives on dating.

TY : "It's nice to see you again, so your name was Sana. You didn't give us your name back then."

SN : "I thought it's not really important cause were not going to meet again, but here I am proving myself wrong. Sorry, so what bought you guys here?"

JY : "Annyeong I'm Yoo Jeongyeon, we came her to ask if you know Im Nayeon."

DH : "She have a bunny teeth if that would help."

TY : "Dahyun-ah hyung have a picture of her you didn't have to describe her teeth."

DH : "It was the most distinct feature she have, I thought it would help."

SN : "Hmmm Jeongyeon.... Annyeong I'm Minatozaki Sana. You don't have to describe her, I know her really well."

JY : "Do you mind if we ask you some questions?"

SN : "Isn't it suspicious that some people would come here and ask about her?"

DH : "We're her high school classmate we can show you our ID's."

SN : "Ani, it's fine since I know Dr. Chou I would trust you."

MM : "Omo Sana-chan why are you guys talking here? Take them to the back yard. I'll bring you something to eat."

SN : "Arraso mama."

We went outside, their backyard was small but it has a different vibe on it. It was facing the sea.

SN : "So what can I help you?"

JY : "As you can see we're trying to find her. She left without even saying a word to us."

DH : "It's been 7 years and we just want to know how she is. Do you know where she lives?"

SN : "I don't.... She's a good friend of mine but she never told me her personal details."

TY : "Can you tell us more about her? Maybe from that we can find something."

SN : "Well she goes here unannounced, the first time I meet her was a year ago. She said she have someone who likes to eat bread and she thought our bread was the best she had. That's when my mom told me that she wants to learn how to bake."

"At first I find it weird, you can take those lesson in school but why did she choose us? Then after spending sometime with her she told me that she tried learning from others but none of them had enough feelings on it. She wanted to learn how to make it with love, I'm sorry I think it didn't help."

JY : "It's fine :) We'll try our luck but if she ever come back here can you tell her that we're looking for her?"

SN : "Sure. I'll tell her as soon she comes back."

TY : "Arraso, Thank you so much Sana-chan! You helped us a lot. Sorry for bothering you."

 SN : "It's not really a bother. Take care!"

TY : "Hyung lets go."

TY : "Hyung????"

DH : "Jeong! Gaja!"

JY : "Sorry haha I was drawn by the sea."

SN : "Jeong??? Did somebody called you Joengie before?"

JY : "Yeah that was my nickname."

SN : "Omo can you wait here for a while."

JY : "Arraso..."

DH : "Hmm I wonder what it was."

Sana came back catching her breathe and holding a jar.

SN : "Here, she said the day she finish her lessons with me she'll take it back but if ever one day someone come and look for her I can give this to them."

I opened the jar and saw a envelope it has "JEONGIE" written in the back of it

SN : "That's why when you told me your name, it sounded familiar. I didn't realize until Dahyun-ssi called you Jeong. So you're her great love huh."

TY, DH : "Huh?"

SN : "I didn't tell you guys cause I thought it doesn't concern you. She goes here to learn how to make bread for Jeongyeon-ssi, that she made a promise to this Jeongie but under some circumstances she was left with no choice but to leave her. She said she wanted to at least make her promises tur to that Jeongie."

JY : "Did she tell you more?"

SN : "That's it, I'm not keeping anything anymore."

JY : "Maybe if we wait I might see her."

SN : "I doubt it, she haven't been back for three weeks now."

DH : "Jeong how bout you read the letter, maybe we'll find more about where she is."

TY : "That's right hyung."

JY : "Arraso."

As I opened the envelope the smell of her came out of it. I found another letter inside it and this time she kept a picture inside.

I found another letter inside it and this time she kept a picture inside

---