CHAPTER 7

FINDING NABONG [2YEON]

JEONGYEON'S POV

MM : "I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't gave you guys the chance to talk. I even gave you exhausting routines. When you said that you're Yoo Jeongyeon I didn't even think twice to give you guys a hard time. I use to hate you before, not because she said something bad about you. Because I saw her in pain though she smiles a lot I know deep inside her there's something else. Sorry I didn't known that you had no idea why she left. I hope you guys can forgive me."

TY : "That's why it felt that we're dancing to our deaths haha."

DH : "Only if you tell us where's the best Jokbal in town haha."

JY : "Momo-yah it's fine, if I was you I would do the same. Don't worry about it you're making it up by showing where this Jihyo is."

TY : "That's right hahaha we did enjoy your class. We haven't got that so much fun since we were in high school."

DH : "Were friends now right?"

MM : "Ahmm yep :) Thank you for understanding what I did."

It was late in the afternoon when we arrived at Jihyo's place. Soon as we get inside, her receptionist told us that she's still in session and it will take her an hour more.

MM : "Ahh okay, can you tell her that I'm here and I want to talk to her? We're going out for a moment so tell her to wait for me."

R : "Arraso Momo-ssi. I'll make sure she stays here."

MM : "Thank you!"

TY : "Where are we going?"

MM : "You guys haven't eaten yet. Since Dahyun-ssi said that she'll forgive me if I show the best Jokbal. Gaja! It's my treat!"

JY : "Thank you Momo."

We crossed the street to get to the restaurant.

MM : "Ta-dah! This is the best in the country. Oppa three servings please!"

O : "Arraso Momo-chan it'll be ready soon."

MM : "Thank you! Lets sit down."

Dahyun and Momo looks like they were in a contest, the two of them didn't stop chewing the bones. I guess you're right Nabong :) This two does seem to get along. We went back to the center and saw someone with big eyes seating in the waiting area.

We went back to the center and saw someone with big eyes seating in the waiting area

MM : "Jihyo-ah!"

JH : "Momoring! What bought you here?"

MM : "I came here to help them."

DH : "Annyeong I'm Kim Dahyun."

TY : "Chou Tzuyu."

JY : "Annyeong I'm Yoo Jeongyeon."

JH : "Momoring! Yoo Jeongyeon? Jeongie?"

MM : "She is. I already talk to her and seems like she didn't know what happen so you can go easy on her now."

JH : "Annyeong I'm Park Jihyo, I own this place and Nayeon-ssi was my student."

MM : "Lets go straight to the point. Did Nayeonnie leave anything here?"

JH : "Hmm she has too many things in here which one?

MM : "Perhaps a letter?"

 JH : "I think she pinned one envelope in the freedom wall."

JY : "She did? Can we see it?"

JH : "Yeah sure, Ivy (name of the receptionist) can you get the envelope in there."

R : "Arraso!"

TY : "Did unnie said anything about hyung?"

JH : "It's probably the same as what Momo said to you guys. She only talks about this Jeongie. She said the first time she laid her eyes in you she fell in love. She remembered the way you said your name and just avoided her after."

"Her stories was amazing and every time she tells us something about you. It sounded like everything just happened yesterday. We didn't know what happened to you guys but one thing for sure, she still loves you so much."

JY : "Thank you Jihyo-ssi. To you too Momo-ssi I should've run after her a long time ago but I didn't know were to find her."

JH : "It's not too late, last time she was here she was still talking about you."

TY : "When was that?"

JH : "She was here last week."

DH : "Don't you know where she lives?"

JH : "Hmm I don't but she told me that from where she lives. She can see the sun rises and sets. She said it was something Jeongyeon-ssi and her wanted to have."

R : "Boss I couldn't find it."

JH : "Ivy-ah it's in there. Haaay I'll go and take it. Excuse me for a moment."

MM : "Hmm Jeongyeon-ssi do you still love her?"

Dahyun and Tzuyu looked at me, the two of them are wondering too. I wanted to lie but I can't. Not anymore.

JY : "I do, there's not a single day that I didn't think about her. Of how would things be if she didn't left."

TY : "Hyung what about Jennie unnie?"

MM : "Who's that?"

DH : "That's her fiance."

JY : "Jennie knew ever since they informed us about our engagement, that I didn't like her the way they want me to like her. She knows that Nayeon was and will always be the only girl I would love. I tried learning how to love her but it didn't work."

DH : "Did you try telling your parents to call the engagement off?"

JY : "I did but they told me it's nonsense. It's already a done deal and there's nothing I can do about it."

MM : "Then what do you plan if you found her and she says she still love you?"

JY : "If running away is the only solution, I would do it within a blink of an eye. I'm not going to lose her for the second time."

DH : "You know your mom will take everything from you if you run away."

JY : "I know, I rather lose everything than to lose her again. That's the risk I'm willing to take."

JH : "Here Jeongyeon-ssi it was buried under some papers, it's been pinned there for a long time now."

JY : "Thank you, is it okay if I open this here? Your almost closing."

JH : "It's fine go ahead."

This letter was written on a scented paper, there was a Polaroid picture of her and a dog within it. 

        

"Jeongie this is Kookeu, I got her after moving out of Seoul. You knew I didn't like dogs but when I saw her she had the same warmth as you did, That's why I got her. She always keeps me company :) -Nabong"  Was written on the back of the picture.

---