CHAPTER 14 [END]

FINDING NABONG [2YEON]

JEONGYEON'S POV

As I made my way to her, I was thinking of what should I say. Should I say I'm sorry for leaving her alone for a long time? Should I say I'm not getting married anymore? Or should I just ask her to marry me right away? I couldn't find the right words to tell her. I'll just say whatever comes out of my mind. 

I arrived at the Son's Boutique but the gate was closed. Maybe Mina and Chaeyoung is not home right now. I parked my car right across there gate and started walking up the mountain. It was almost sunset when I arrived, the sky was getting dark.

*Ring*Ring*

I tried ringing the door bell for many times, but no one was answering. Is she in the back again? I tired ringing it again. Then the door suddenly opened. I saw Kookeu running towards the gate, and a older guy coming out of the house.

JYP : "Annyeong can I help you?"

JY : "Oh annyeong I'm actually looking for Im Nayeon? I'm Yoo Jeongyeon."

JYP : "Jeongyeon-ssi come in." He opened the gate and let me in.

JYP : "I'm Park Jin-young, I'm Ms. Im caretaker."

JY : "Nice to meet you, is she in the back?"

JYP : "Ani, she left early today. She was carrying some bags."

JY : "Did she  mention anything?"

JYP : "Sorry but the only thing she said was she was going to be away for some time."

JY : "Arraso..."

JYP : "Jeongyeon-ssi I can give you her number."

JY : "Can you? Please."

He gave Nabong's number to me..

JY : "Can I seat in the back for a while?"

JYP : "Sure but It's going to rain soon don't get yourself wet. I'll be inside if you need me."

JY : "Thank you."

I walked to the backyard with Kookeu, I tried calling her but the number was out of reach. Could it be that she followed her parents to USA? Was I late again. I sat down and looked far beyond the sea. When a pile of stones under the tree caught my attention. That was not there the last time I was here, Kookeu bumped into it revealing a bottle. I opened it and found a letter. I sat back in the bench and started to open the rolled paper.

I sat back in the bench and started to open the rolled paper        

-----

Jeongie, 

I love how kind you are, you were the nicest person I ever meet. I love how you made everything looks easy. I love how cool you are, how you can take everyone's breathe away with just a smile. I love how you secretly look after everyone, pretending you don't care. I love how you made those not so funny jokes, I don't know where you got those ideas. I love how you give your best to everything and I love you for a million other things but most importantly is I love how you made my life worth living, how you made every time I spent with you precious, how I found a new meaning in life through you. 

Jeongie sorry if I had to mess up your life, you wasted your time just to find me and I just pushed you away. I know I already said that I'm not going to write anymore letters to you but after you came here, I thought of writing another one. 

I'm going to bury my regrets with this time capsule along with all the feeling I have for you, Jeongie thank you for looking for me, I'm sorry we couldn't end up together. I promise in our next life I'll be the one to find you. Saranghamnida Yoo Jeongyeon! Good bye!

Always and Forever,

Nabong

-------

I started to cry after reading her name. Maybe I will always be late when it comes to you Nabong... I'm sorry that it took me years to find you. 

I closed my eyes and rested my head in the bench, I felt the rain drops in my face. 

"I'm not going to forget you Nabong."

[3 Years after]

*beep*beep*

I was woken up by the loud noise of my alarm, as I opened my eyes I didn't see my wife. I tried to look for her but I only found a note in the fridge door.

"I made breakfast for you, I'm out with the ladies. I'll see you after your work babe. Don't forget 7pm Yoo Jeongyeon."

I almost forgot about tonight's dinner if it wasn't for that note. I started to prepare, took my suit and tie and made my way to the car. I'm currently handling our family's law firm.

It was a long day at work, I was tired but I'm happy that it was time to see my wife. I made my way to our friends cafe. I saw everyone gathering in the balcony. The cafe was closed for us to use. I made my way out to the balcony.....

"Attorney Yoo, you're late." Said by the soft voice across the table.

JY : "I'm sorry Mrs. Yoo Nayeon :)"

[Flashback]

I closed my eyes and rested my head in the bench, I felt the rain drops in my face.

"I'm not going to forget you Nabong."

The rain drops began to be heavier but I couldn't careless, I wanted to be soaked under the rain. When suddenly it stopped. I can clearly hear the rain pouring down but I didn't felt the drops anymore. I opened my eyes to find someone holding a umbrella.

I opened my eyes to find someone holding a umbrella        

NY : "Pabo! Are you trying to get sick?"

JY : "Nayeon???"

NY : "Why are you sitting outside? You'll catch a cold." 

JY : "Nabong I-i called off the wedding. We can...."

NY : "Jeong I know, Jennie told me."

JY : "How?"

NY : "I went there this morning with Mina and Chaeyoung, we only found Jennie she told me the whole story."

JY : "What are you doing there?"

MN : "We'll after you left, she didn't stop crying." Mina said who was standing right behind us, under the same umbrella with Chaeyoung.

        

NY : "Mina was right, I shouldn't be waiting for the next time or the next life. I should be fighting for what I want. That's why we went to see you but you already left."

MN : "Both of you are stubborn, Chaeng lets go home. I don't trust Momo-chan and Sana-chan with my baby."

CY : "Arraso hon, you two take your time okay? We'll wait there."

MN : "Right, don't you come down of this mountain with anymore problems."

JY : "Sana? Momo?"

NY : "Everyone is there, even Dahyun and Tzuyu."

JY : "Hmm Nabong, I love you. Everything is okay now, can we go back to how we used to be?"

NY : "Jeongie that's the reason I went to Seoul. To be with you, forever."

I hugged Nayeon tightly. After 7 years of longing for her, I finally found her. Not just found her but I can finally spend the rest of my life with her.

NY : "Jeongie, you're wet."

JY : "Ehhhhh I waited 7 years for this, I don't care."

NY : "What if I get sick?"

JY : "Then I'll take care of you, I'll take care of you until my last breathe. I love you Nabong."

NY : "I love you too Jeongie."

[End of Flashback]

NY : "After all this years, you're still late Jeongie."

JY : "Sorry babe, but even if I was late. I know you'll be here."

NY : "Arraso, aren't you going to give your wife a hug?"

JY : "Arraso." I walked slowly towards her.

JH : "You two get a room haha."

SN : "Tzuyu-ah give Sana-chan one too."

TY : "I'll give you one later haha."

MN : "Arraso if you guys our just going to be clingy take it somewhere else. Not in front of my Chae-min."

CY : "What a sulky penguin. Here." Chaeng gave Mina a peck in the cheeks.

MN : "Son Chaeyoung!"

CY : "Hahaha you're too cute, I couldn't resist it."

DH : "We got the jokbal guys!"

MM : "Lets eat while it's still hot."

JY : "Wait Jenne is almost here."

NY : "Here they are. Good evening Jisoo, Jennie."

JN : "Good evening Nayeonnie."

JS : "Lets start the party."

We partied the whole night until it was already time to go home.

Though Jennie and Jisoo said that they're only pretending, they developed a deep relationship and ended up getting married        

Though Jennie and Jisoo said that they're only pretending, they developed a deep relationship and ended up getting married. They both work in the most popular hospital in Korea being the best in their respective fields. 

Sana and Tzuyu was engaged, they're living together with Minju and opened a branch of Minatozaki bakery in Korea

Sana and Tzuyu was engaged, they're living together with Minju and opened a branch of Minatozaki bakery in Korea. But they named it Minatozaki cafe, It's where we always gather. Tzuyu in the other hand continued to treat animals. 

Dahyun and Momo got married the same year as Jennie's        

Dahyun and Momo got married the same year as Jennie's. They live a couple blocks away from our house. Momo was hired as a dance instructor for one of the top agency in the country, while Dahyun was still working as a CEO. 

Jihyo followed Nayeon's advice        

Jihyo followed Nayeon's advice. With the help of Momo she meet someone that gave her a big break. She's currently a rising star.

The son's? They bought a house in Seoul because they thought it would be best for Chae-min to study here        

The son's? They bought a house in Seoul because they thought it would be best for Chae-min to study here. The boutique is still open under JYP's supervision. Chaeyoung continued to do arts while taking care of her beloved wife. Mina started to teach ballet to grade school students.

Mina started to teach ballet to grade school students        

And for us, we've been married for 3 years. I'm already the CEO of our family's law firm while Nayeon continued her passion, we opened a flower shop and we're adopting this year.

After all the things we went through there was one thing I learned. No one can write your destiny, only you can and I'm glad we made our own story.

NY : "Babe are you writing on your diary again? Haha that's lame."

JY : "Ehhhh? Who was the one who kept writing letters and kept them hidden to everyone?"

NY : "Hmp if I didn't do that we''ll never be where we are now."

JY : "Ani, cause I know no matter where you are. No matter how hard it seems I'm sure that I'll always find you. In this life or in the next one, I'll always do."

NY : "Omo my sweet baby. Okay I'll let you enjoy writing in you're diary. I love you Jeongie, thank you for never giving up on us."

JY : " I love you more Yoo Nayeon :)"

Life is unpredictable, you don't go with the flow. You make your own flow, mine just happened to  be straight to Nabong. The answer was not because we're not meant to be, but was we're meant to go through the struggle to make our relationship unbreakable and our journey was worth it.

The answer was not because we're not meant to be, but was we're meant to go through the struggle to make our relationship unbreakable and our journey was worth it

Always and Forever

Jeongie & Nabong

[END]