CHAPTER 3

FINDING NABONG [2YEON]

JEONGYEON'S POV 

NY : "Jeongie you love breads right?"

JY : "I do :)"

NY : "One day I'll learn how to bake, I'll make one for you."

JY : "Can you make our wedding cake too?"

NY : "That's too far from now haha."

Nayeon started walking away from me, I wanted to run to her but I couldn't feel my feet. She was slowly being consumed by the dark.

*Gasped*

DH : "Ohh hyung you finally woken up."

So everything was a dream? I was dreaming but even in my dreams she was running away from me leaving me with nothing.

TY : "The moment you stepped in the car you started dozing off, didn't you sleep?" She said while she drive

TY :        

JY : "Well I have to contact my school and ask for permission."

DH : "What did they say?"

JY : "They said there going to considerate it. They're going to send me some of the exams and assignments."

TY : "Hyung you sure about this? You know, there's bigger chance that she'll just send you away."

JY : "I have to do this Tzuyu."

DH : "Arraso how about we stop in the next gas station for breakfast?"

TY :        

TY : "It's only been an hour since we left and here you are hungry again."

DH : "Ehhhh I need my foods!"

JY : "Arraso will stop on the next one."

The three of us never spent time like this after high school, when she left I tried looking for her but I didn't found her. After that I buried myself in school so I won't have to think about her. I hid from almost everyone, waiting for the day that we can meet again.

*At the gas station*

JY : "Dubu aren't you buying so much?"

TY : "Let her hyung so we don't have to make stops for food again."

DH : "Yah! Tzuyu-ah! I'm not sharing anything with you, you meanie."

TY : "Haha arraso."

JY : "The two  of you didn't really change after all the years."

DH : "If you didn't rejected our invitations then we could have had some fun like this before."

JY : "I'm sorry haha you know with everything going on."

DH : "Where's Tzuyu? She was standing her a while ago."

After paying for our foods we headed outside and looked for Tzuyu, she was sitting in one of the tables with some girls talking to her. 

DH : "Woah Tzuyu is still popular. So which one of them are you going to date?"

TY : "Pabo! No one."

JY : "Haha that's new."

TY : "Even I can take things like that seriously."

DH : "Care to tell? Haha."

TY : "I don't mind, well I meet a girl last month she bought a dog to my clinic and as she was saying good bye I told her that she needs to keep her dog in the house for some time."

JY : "So you fell in love cause she have a dog? Haha."

TY : "Ani, you see after telling her that. She told me that the dog was not hers, she was visiting some friends in Seoul when she stumbled upon that dog. She didn't know what to do that's why she bought it to the clinic."

DH : "And then?"

TY : "I kept the dog, I told her I'm going to look after it until I find the owner.  After that I didn't want to play around anymore. I didn't want to hurt someone who's innocent like her, I want the next person I love to be my wife."

JY : "Are the two of you talking right now? How is things going?"

TY : "Nope, I don't know her name."

DH : "Ehhh you didn't ask her? How bout her number?"

TY : "I don't know anything about her, all I know was destiny bought her to me. That we we're meant to meet each other but not meant to end up together."

DH : "That's okay Tzuyu at least you had you're wake up call."

TY : "Yeah haha, arraso to much drama! Gaja!"

What Tzuyu said made me realize something, that not all we long for will be ours. The way she handled the situation was surprising. Knowing her she's the type that doesn't stop until she gets what she wanted. At some point we all matured.

We drive 3 straight hours until we arrived at Busan, we then headed to a small town called Yeongdo-gu. It was already in the sea side. We went around the town to ask where this Minatozaki bakery is. All of the locals just pointed us to one direction. 

*Knock*Knock*

Mama Minatozaki : "Annyeong! :)"

Papa Minatozaki : "How can we help you today?"

DH : "Anneyeong! We like to have a cheese cake and some milk shakes."

PM : "Arraso, you can seat wherever you want."

The three of us sat down beside the window, it was rude to ask them right away for the baker who gave Nayeon some lesson. The shop looks great, for a small town it's really popular. There were kids in there uniform and some adults having desserts.

MM : "Here you go girls."

TY : "Ohh thank you!"

JY : "Hmm excuse me. Do you happen to know any Im Nayeon?"

PM : "Im Nayeon? Hmmm Nayeon-ssi?"

JY : "Here I have a picture of her."

MM : "That's her."

DH : "Were her High school friends, we're trying to look for her. Do you know where she lives?"

PM : "Sorry but we don't know anything about her, she only go here for her lessons."

TY : "Ahhh thank you."

The two of them left after that, I thought I can finally see her but I guess we're not really meant to see each other again. We finished eating our cake and decided to go back home. The moment I stepped outside I knew exactly why she picked this bakery shop. You can see the sunset clearly from here. Nabong you never fail to amaze me. 

TY : "Hyung sorry."

JY : "It's fine I guess even destiny is trying to tell me to stop. Gaja."

MM : "Hmm sorry we couldn't help you." The older Minatozaki said while she pick up the clothes that was hanging outside.

JY : "Ani, thank you for giving us all you have."

MM : "If you can wait until tomorrow maybe our daughter can give you more information."

TY : "Your daughter?"

MM : "Yes, she was the one teaching Nayeon-ssi they spent most of the time here. Maybe she'll know more than we do."

JY : "Is she coming home?"

MM : "She'll be here tomorrow, she's visiting her grandma at the next town right now."

DH : "Is there any near by Inn here?"

MM : "There's one a couple blocks away."

DH : "Thank you will be back tomorrow."

I was confused, Dahyun who was the first person who rejected the idea of looking for Nayeon was telling her that we will be back tomorrow. As soon as we got to the car I didn't waste my time and asked her.

JY : "Dahyun are you sure?"

DH : "Of what?"

JY : "Of staying here?"

DH : "Hyung we're already here, it wouldn't kill us if we wait for another day beside it's already late."

JY : "Thank you dubu."

DH : "Hyung I know you think that I'm against this. I am, not because I hated her after what she did but because I don't want to see you go through the same thing again."

JY : "Whatever happens this time, I promise not to break down."

DH : "You should hyung, no matter how I try to stop you. There's somethings far greater than I am that's trying to get you two in touch. We'll do our best and try to find her." 

JY : "Thank you Dahyun and you too Tzuyu, you two went a lot through things because of me."

DH : "Haha that one is already sleeping."

I saw Tzuyu sleeping at the back, she always sleep early. We arrived at the inn and rented one room. We headed straight to bed after checking inn.

---