CHAPTER 11

FINDING NABONG [2YEON]

JEONGYEON'S POV

*Ring*Ring*

No one was answering the door bell, Chaeyoung open the gate with her key.

CY : "This spare key comes in handy sometimes. I guess she's in the backyard again. Hmm Jeongyeon-ssi you can go there it's that way."

She pointed at the small path at the side of the house.

CY : "I'll just wait here I think it's better to give you guys your own time."

TY : "Us too hyung go ahead."

JY : "But..."

DH : "Hyung remember? No more running away. We'll say hi later after you two are done talking. Go get her :)"

JY : "Arraso..."

I walked towards the backyard and once I gaze upon it, it was a sunflower garden on the cliff side. 

But I couldn't see her not even her shadow

But I couldn't see her not even her shadow. When all of a  sudden a dog came running to me.

JY : "Omo.... Aren't you so cute?" I kneel to the ground to play with her.

I brushed the dogs fur and saw her collar "Kookeu", that means Nayeon is just near.

JY : "Have you been good to Nabong, Kookeu?" I patted her head.

NY : "Kookeu!!!!!! What did I told you about running away!"

I'm sure that was Nayeon I couldn't forget that voice. I felt something cold creeping up of my spine, I was nervous.

NY : "Kookeu come!!!! I'm not going to give you any treats."

The dog started barking and run towards her. I slowly got up and I finally found her.

She looked at me with the disbelief in her eyes        

She looked at me with the disbelief in her eyes.

JY : "H-Hi Nayeon." I stutter.

She didn't say a word, I made my way to her trough the sunflowers.

JY : "Long time Nayeon-ssi."

NY : "Hi Jeong long time what bought you here?"

JY : "I wanted to talk to you."

NY : "Is that so? Hmm come here lets sit."

I followed her to this bench under a tree facing the sea, she sat down and look forward. The wind that was blowing towards us was cold.

NY : "So how did you find me?"

I lifted the letters I got.

NY : "You read six of them? I didn't know you'll get the four that I hid."

JY : "Six? I only read five of them. One from Jennie, Sana, Momo, Jihyo and one at the Sons."

NY : "Hmm I gave two to Jennie, one was back when we're in high school that's the first letter I wrote. It doesn't matter anymore, what do you want to talk about Jeong? :)" She looked a t me and gave me a big smile.

JY : "Nayeon I still want to be with you."

NY : "Ehhhh? After all this year?"

JY : "I know it's too late, I didn't knew you wanted to run away. If I did I would go with you, anywhere you want to go."

NY : "Jeong we're too old for this, I don't think we should be considering this anymore."

JY : "Nayeon I know, I know that you still love me. Why are you doing this right now? I love you and you love me."

NY : "I do, but don't you think it's just right for us to stop?"

JY : "What????"

NY : "Jeong you have your own life now, Jennie is waiting for you. It's not right to just leave her because you still have lingering feelings for me. I still want you but I know that's the right thing to do now. We had our chance and I think our destiny was written like this."

JY : "Nayeon I can call off the engagement, I don't care if they throw me out of the family. The only thing I want is to be with you."

NY : "That's what I want too Jeongie, but what we want is not the best for us. I don't want to see you being disown by your own family because you choose me. I love you but please lets just stop."

JY : "Nabong don't do this."

NY : "We made our decisions years ago Jeong it's too late for us. Go back to Jennie."

JY : "I can't, I only want you."

NY : "Jeong don't make things hard for us, we've been suffering for a long time. Don't you think it's time for us to move on from this? From the pain we bought to ourselves?" She then stand up.

NY : "Jeongie please don't cry, you're going to make me cry. I'm just glad that you're doing great."

I stand up and embraced her.

JY : "Just for the last time Nabong let me hold you close."

I felt her tears falling down my shirt.

NY : "Please live a long and happy life okay? I'll try my best to have one too."

JY : "I will, Nabong I love you. I'm sorry for being 7 years late."

NY : "I love you too Jeongie. You're not late, we just meet ahead of our time. Maybe in our next life it will be right for us to love each other. Good bye Jeongie."

We cried our heart out, it was painful. Letting go of someone even if you still love them. The time was not on our side, I didn't thought that finding her will just bring the end of us. I couldn't let go of her, I wanted to stay like this forever.

NY : "Gaja Jeongie, I'll walk you down. You need to go back now :)" 

She let go of me and walk towards the gate

She let go of me and walk towards the gate. I couldn't stop crying.

NY : "Omo Tzuyu-ah! Dahyun-ah!"

TY : "Unnie!!! How are you??"

NY : "I'm doing great."

DH : "You look more beautiful now unnie."

NY : "You're still a sweet talker huh."

DH : "Ani, I'm just saying the truth and beside I have Momo-ssi now."

NY : "So you meet her? I knew you two will get along."

TY : "Hyung?" 

DH : "Why is she crying unnie?"

NY : "It's nothing we just talked about something. Gaja Mina-ssi is probably waiting for you Chaeng."

CY : "Arraso if you want to go back to Seoul you better leave soon."

We walk down the mountains, I cried the whole time. No body tried to talk to me, I think all of them understand what happened. The closer we get to the boutique the heavier my heart felt.

TY : "We're leaving unnie."

DH : "Thank you Mina-ssi and Chaeyoung-ssi."

CY : "Ani it's alright, you can come back anytime you want."

TY : "Hyung lets go?"

I went to hug Nayeon for the last time as I bid her good bye forever.

JY : "Good bye Nabong, I love you." I whispered into her ears.

NY : "Arraso Jeongie, please be happy okay? Congratulations :)" She said as she tried to free herself from my hug.

I hop in the car and saw Nayeon waving good bye. I couldn't stop crying, my heart was breaking into two.

DH : "Hyung just rest there okay, you'll get over it."

TY : "Sorry hyung."

The two of them just sat quietly while we make our 6 hours journey back to Seoul. I couldn't believe we ended like this. 

DH : "Hyung where here." She said as she stopped in front of our house.

JY : "Thank you Dahyun-ah, Tzuyu-ah."

TY : "Hyung please don't lock yourself away again, we're here okay?"

DH : "We'll visit you, call us if you need something."

JY : "Don't worry I'll be okay by tomorrow, thank you! See you soon."

I went straight to my room and cried myself to sleep. I didn't know that I could feel more pain than I did the first time she disappeared. 

--

Just to clear things up this is not the end yet....