CHAPTER 9

FINDING NABONG [2YEON]

JEONGYEON'S POV

I haven't been sleeping lately cause I've been thinking a lot about what Nayeon wrote on those letters. Until now I can't understand. Before I knew it, it was already 6 in the morning. The sun was already up and the wind coming from the open window was cold. I'm not sure what you meant but I'm going to find you Nabong. We'll try to sort this out.

JH : "Ohh good morning Jeongyeon-ssi. You up early."

JY : "Good morning, I'm just used to waking up this time."

JH : "Come, lets have some coffee."

She gave me a hot brew coffee.

JH : "Does two are still sleeping huh."

JY : "Sorry, but I'm sure they're going to get up soon."

JH : "Haha it's fine you must be tired from this trip."

JY : "Yeah we've been jumping from places."

JH : "You must really love her."

JY : "Hmm I guess so. Can you tell me more about Nayeon? Of how she is on her regular days?"

JH : "Her regular days is mostly filled with stories of you, I knew you before I meet you. She's the type to run around and just say this things about you. Though most of the time it's just her making fun of you."

JY : "Ehhhhh?"

JH : "Hahaha we'll she always tell stories of you being a pabo, she said you're cool when you don't talk but once you start talking you always blurt out something that's not really funny."

JY : "That Nabong, until now she doesn't find me funny huh."

JH : "But the thing that she encrypted most into my mind was you being kind, not just to her but to everyone. She said you had a warmth that only you have and you coming all the way here just to find someone who disappeared long time ago, just proved the overflowing love you have in your heart. I hope you two will see each other soon."

JY : "It's funny right? After years of trying to forget her, I made this journey looking for her. I guess that's how this world works. You can't just erase someone in your life."

DH : "G-good morning."

Dahyun and Tzuyu started to wake up. 

JH : "Good morning have some breakfast before you continue on your trip."

TY : "Thank you..."

We ate breakfast together and got ready as we continue our journey.

JY : "Jihyo-ssi thank you, you've done so much for us. I don't know how to repay your kindness."

JH : "Ani, I couldn't take her stories anymore haha that's why I'm helping you."

TY : "She gets annoying sometimes haha."

DH : "We're going to text you if we find her."

JH : "Arraso, Jeongyeon-ssi I only wish you the best. Nayeonnie will be happy to see you again. Good luck you three! Until we meet again."

JY : "Thank you Jihyo-ah!"

We went back to the roads. It's going t take 2 hours again to reach our next destination. 

TY : "So Dubu what's the score with Momo-ssi?"

JY : "Yeah we almost forgot." I said as I was driving.

DH"I don't know if I'm going to tell you two."

TY : "Ehhhh? After I told you about Sana-chan???"

DH : "Arraso, it's the same with you Tzuyu. She wants us to find Nayeon unnie first before we try anything."

JY : "Well I guess the two of you will be moving to the country side by next year haha."

DH : "If things go perfectly I don't mind moving here."

TY : "Me too, but hyung you'll be the farthest from Seoul if ever hahahaha."

JY : "If it's with her I don't care wherever it is."

We traveled for another 1 and a half hour. The two of them didn't stop texting, I'm sure their texting Sana and Momo. The closer we get the colder the wind gets. We're getting closer to where the mountain and the sea meet.

[The Son's Boutique] 

The boutique was not really a shop, it was a big mansion. We parked our car and went inside the store.

JY : "Annyeong! Do you happen to know who painted "Black swan"?" I asked the little girl by the counter.

DH : "Is the owner here?"

TY : "Hyung I'm sure she doesn't remember a specific painting. What's your name baby girl?"

CM : "Son Chae-min...."

DH : "Omo what a cute name, so you're one of the Son. Is your mom home? or any adults?"

CM : "Hmm Ommas at the back. Follow me unnies."

We followed the small girl to the back of the mansion there we saw a huge garden filled with different flowers        

We followed the small girl to the back of the mansion there we saw a huge garden filled with different flowers. We saw two girls, one was painting while the other one seem to be dancing. We walk closer to them.

CM :

CM : "Omma! Customers!"

CY : "Ohhh I'm sorry to leave you there, our customers are always from around here so they usually know where to find us. I'm glad that our Chae-min helped you guys." She said as she lifted the little girl.

MN : "Can we help you with anything.? Did you find something in the boutique?" The girl who was dancing a while ago came closer to us, she was bare foot. 

TY : "Ahhh we're just wondering if you know our friend. By the way I'm Chou Tzuyu."

DH : "I'm Kim Dahyun."

JY : "And I'm Yoo Jeongyeon."

CY : "Nice to meet you, I'm Son Chaeyoung, this is my wife Son Mina and this is our daughter Son Chae-min."

MN : "I think its better if we talk inside. Chaeng can you take them inside? I'll follow after I close the store."

CY : "Ehhhh why are we closing?"

MN : "Son Chaeyoung would you please."

CY : "Arraso Hon. Follow me."

We stepped inside the mansion, it was filled with paintings. There was a piano beside the stairs. You can tell that their really rich.

CY : "So who's this friend?"

JY : "Her name is Im Nayeon. She was our high school friend."

CY : "Nayeonnie, yeah we know her what about her."

MN : "I'm sorry but my wife have a terrible memory."

CY : "What are you trying to say Son Mina?"

MN : "Jeongyeon???? Doesn't ring any bell Chaeng????"

CY : "Ehhhhhhh?"

MN : "Haaaay sometimes I wonder why I married someone as forgetful like you. How about Jeongie?"

CY : "Jeongie?!?!?!"

MN : "Don't mind my wife. Sorry what are we talking about?"

JY : "You know me?"

MN : "Of course, she's a good friend of ours."

TY : "That's great! We're currently looking for her."

MN : "What for?"

DH : "Hyung wants to talk to her."

CY : "Why? After all this years? Just now?"

JY : "I tried looking for her before but I didn't know where to, until I received one of her letter and followed it to the others until we got here."

MN : "So she's still doing that."

TY : "What do you mean?"

MN : "Chaengie can you grab that box."

CY : "Arraso."

CM : "Omma I'll go with you."

CY : "Arraso my princess."

MN : "Can you tell me why are you still looking for her?"

JY : "Cause I still want to be with her...."

MN : "Then why didn't you show up on that day?"

JY : "What day?"

CY : "Hon here you go."

MN : "Thank you hon."

DH : "Before anything else can we ask you guys how did you meet unnie?"

CY : "How we meet her.. Hmm she was my student, she said she wanted to learn how to grew a garden. She became our friend after that, she always go here to play with Chae-min."

TY : "Hyung you heard that? We can wait for her today."

MN : "You don't have to, she lives near by."

DH : "Where?!"

CY : "Her house is on the top of the mountain, it's the one in the cliff side."

MN : "But before you go I think it's better for you to read this first."

Mina handed me the box, when I opened it I found another letter with some dried petals that seems to be from a sun flower.

MN : "I don't think it's a good idea for you to just show up after what you did."

TY : "What are you saying? Unnie was the one who left without saying anything."

MN : "That's not what she told us. She loved you and she still loves you but I don't think you deserve that love."

CY : "Hon can you take Chae-min outside?"

CM : "Omma I want to play!!!!"

MN : "Arraso I'll be back."

I'm sure she hate me but what's more weird is she keeps saying something about that day 

---