ACT 5

A LOVELY DISASTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I was just about to meet Youngbae and Seunghoon inside the gym when I spotted Seungri talking to Junhoe. I’ve recommended him to train with my trainer’s cousin. Junhoe is a great kid who knows way too many forms of martial arts.

 

I waved at Seungri, aiming at being friendly but he looked at me with a frown. Clearing my throat, I urged Soonho to go ahead as I greet Seungri first.

 

“Hey, man. Starting your training now?”

 

He nodded at me with a strained smile. Junhoe was quite the talker though.

 

“Thanks for recommending me, GD hyung. I actually needed the extra income to buy more gears. I’m competing for jiu jitsu next month. I think Seungri hyung can do jiu jitsu too. He just needs to add more core training. Maybe cousin Seunghoon can help him with that.”

 

“I can talk to Seunghoon if you want.” I told Seungri as he continues to eye me. Am I just imagining things?

 

He remained quiet as I see Junhoe also sensing this silent standoff between us. “Oh, I forgot I was doing something. I’ll see you inside, Seungri hyung.”

 

I really don’t know what’s up with this guy, and I seriously don’t want to know. “Well, see you around.”

 

I turned to walk away when he suddenly spoke. “What’s in it to you?”

 

“Excuse me?” My turn was so quick, I think I heard my neck creak.

 

“Why are you suddenly nice to Dara? To us? What are you doing?” He took another step closer and I can see a hint of displease in his eyes.

 

“I’m not trying anything here other than just being less of a to you guys.” I answered honestly.

 

“Yes, you were a .” He smirked at me.

 

“That’s why I’m trying to be nice.” This conversation is starting to piss me off now.

 

“And Dara?” His gaze intensified. What is wrong with him?

 

“What about her?” Really though, what’s his problem?

 

“Do you like her?” Seungri’s eyes narrowed. Ah, I get it now.

 

“You like her.” I simply answered instead.

 

“And what about it? Are you threatened?” Seungri edged closer. I shouldn’t pick a fight with him. We belong to the same agency and I really don’t have any reason to make this a bigger issue.

 

However, a tiny snort escaped me. “Why would I be threatened?” 

 

It wasn’t the best thing to say because he’s fuming mad now. Ok. Time to end this bout.

 

“Relax, Seungri. I’m interested to only be friends with her, same with you guys. I understand why you hate me, but believe me. I hate myself too on how I treated you before. No funny tricks here. Just me trying to rectify my mistakes.”

 

He continued to stare at me, as if he’s trying to see if I’m only ting him. I’m not.

 

“You don’t like Dara?”

 

“I do. She’s cool, but I’m not THAT interested. I have no plans on dating a celebrity.” It’s the honest truth.

 

He nodded at me and held out his hand. “Then I guess we’re good.”

 

Really? This is just about Dara?

 

I shook his hand and we go our separate ways. I shouldn’t be bothered, but during my training with Seunghoon, I was out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter