ACT 15

A LOVELY DISASTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soonho looked pissed so I’m bracing myself for what he has to say.

 

“We need to talk.” He said as he dragged my elbows to an empty meeting room. We dropped by YG Stage to check on my photoshoot schedule when he was asked to meet Heesun.

 

“Start talking now, man. You’re making me nervous.” I told him as he sat me down and he started to pace around the room.

 

“Management talked to the production team of your movie, Jiyong. They demanded answers if the movie is still good to go, and the only thing they said is that they’re looking into replacing Tiffany. That means reshooting the scenes you’ve done together.”

 

I grimaced at the thought of that. Those were emotionally charged scenes as well. Damn it. 

 

“That’s not all.” Soonho said ominously.

 

I looked at him to go on and when he did, I almost threw my chair across the room.

 

“Taeyeon’s camp is sending feelers to replace Tiffany in the movie.”

 

--------

 

“We need to sort out Tiffany’s mess.”

 

I said it out aloud after spending the entire day plotting the right action I needed to avoid Taeyeon joining the movie at all cost.

 

“Aren’t there any other actresses who can fill in her role?” Youngbae asked as he toys with the tumbler of whiskey in his hand.

 

“Soonho said Park Shinye was supposed to be the second choice for the movie, but she already accepted another movie project after Tiffany got the role.”

 

Youngbae sipped his drink with a frown. “Damn, Shinhye could have been the better choice.”

 

“Tiffany isn’t that bad, Bae. She just needs to sort her out. Whatever that is.” I remembered how Kiko told us she used to go on set drunk and her wardrobe sizes seem to change a lot.

 

“The only way to reach a woman’s mind is through another woman. Who are Tiffany’s friends anyway?” My own friend asked.

 

Soonho came into view with his own bottle of beer from my stash.

 

“She keeps to herself mostly, like our little actor here.” He said pointing his beer to me.

 

Youngbae snorted and I had the urge to smack his head. “He seems friendly nowadays.”

 

Soonho joined the silent snicker parade at my expense. These two have been ting me about the whole Dara ordeal.

 

“Dara’s drama ended already, right?” Youngbae asked out of the blue.

 

And somehow, I think I know what he’s trying to say.

 

“She won’t do it. The movie.” Soonho said quickly, and even if I wasn’t really expecting it, it still hurt me.

 

“How did you know?” I asked like a petulant child.

 

“Because they already asked her long before Tiffany and Shinhye were offered the role.” Soonho said with a shrug.

 

That had me standing up. What the hell? Is that true? Why would she turn it down? Is it because she doesn’t want to work with me again?

 

I can only imagine the possibility of us working together again, if only she agreed…

 

“She considered the role, but her drama got extended, and she really isn’t planning to do a movie this year.” My manager explained, probably after seeing the look of rejection in my face.

 

“Oh, fate played their cards again.” Youngbae said sarcastically. 

 

I shot him a glare and it only made him laugh harder.

 

“Maybe Hyorin can help us figure out what’s wrong with Tiffany.” He then offered with a challenging grin.

 

“And who the hell is Hyorin?” I haven’t heard of her before.

 

He stood up to refill his tumbler

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter