ACT 11

A LOVELY DISASTER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Soonho is following me like a dog as I ran down to the garage to drive myself to Itaewon.

 

“Are you sure you don’t need me to be there? I mean, come on, Jiyong. You were just summoned to Heesun’s office. We don’t want you making a quick comeback there.”

 

I laughed at his claim because it really is ridiculous. “It’s a private bar, Soonho. Besides, it’s just Kiko and her friend. It’s not the kind of club you’re thinking of. You did the research on the security of the place, right? Just relax here, ok?”

 

I didn’t wait for his answer. I don’t need a babysitter to meet a woman I’m planning to take home tonight.

 

--------

 

Kiko looked stunning in her leather skirt and strappy tank top. I’ve been trying to keep my hands to myself but I can’t help touching her subtly. 

 

The fact that she doesn’t mind too is such a turn on and I just find myself getting closer. 

 

Her friend, Ahreum seems nice too. She’s bubbly and has been contributing animatedly to the conversation. I just hope she takes a hint that I need some time alone with Kiko.

 

“GD?”

 

I turned to see Chaerin looking a bit drunk with a guy wearing a mask. He seemed very cautious of Chaerin’s state so I assumed he’s a manager or something.

 

“Hey, nice to see you.” I greeted her back, as she joined our table without hesitation.

 

“I didn’t know you like to go out like this, Mr. Best Actor. We better take a picture!” She sounded really drunk right now, and I can’t help but notice the guy she’s with looking left and right. Are they waiting for someone?

 

A flash of light had me looking back at Chaerin as she handed her phone to Kiko. “Hey, GD’s friend. Can you get us a nice photo, please?”

 

“Sure, pretty girl.” I’m glad Kiko is such a trooper in this situation.

 

Chaerin got her phone back and I need to remind her not to post the photo online.

 

“I won’t post it in public, don’t worry.” She patted my cheek and stood up with her wobbly knees.

 

“Damn, she’s wild.” Ahreum sounded off as soon as she was out of sight.

 

“I didn’t know you were close.” Kiko asked, with the side of her face resting in her hand. I have her full attention so I scooted closer. 

 

“We just worked in a movie before.” I don’t want her to think I’m dating her or something.

 

“Oh, I know that movie! That’s Kiko’s favorite.” Ahreum said while clapping her hands.

 

“No ing way.” I laughed at her while avoiding Kiko’s gaze. I normally don’t hear good words about that movie.

 

I felt a hand on my chin and was turned to Kiko’s smiling face. “I love how cheesy it is and you were really kind of cute there.”

 

I tried to school my expression but I really feel very now.

 

“Plus, Dara Park is just the prettiest girl. She’s actually my crush.” As soon as Ahreum mentioned her name, my eyes looked away from Kiko.

 

What the hell?

 

“Hey now, Ahreum. I’m a little jealous here.” Kiko told her friend, who immediately planted a kiss on both her cheeks.

 

“Silly girl. You like her too!”

 

I turned to them and tried to bring back the heat I felt earlier. I needed that distraction.

 

“It’s hard not to like her! She’s so...nice. I mean, she looks very untouched and that’s kind of appealing. Right, GD? I mean, you’ve worked with her.”

 

I didn’t know what to say to that. Are they really girl-crushing on the girl I’ve been trying to think of right now?

 

“She’s a really nice woman. We’re actually friends.”

 

Now I’m sharing these things to them?

 

“Really? Maybe you can invite her to hang out next time.” Ahreum squealed excitedly.

 

No way. 

 

“We’ll see.”

 

“I want to dress her up, you know. She always looks so pristine, but I can see fireceness in her eyes. I’d like to her up with the right kind of clothes to unleash that fire in her.” Kiko said with a glint of sparkle in her eyes. She’s really into it and I’m suddenly being dragged into the idea of seeing a ed-up version of Dara.

 

I took a sip of my beer, but it’s piss-warm now. I ordered whiskey instead. I need to steer away from this conversation.

 

 Ahreum finally left us for a while as she saw some friends in the crowd. That left me and Kiko beside each other, hidden in a corner of the bar, our heads close enough to exchange whispers.

 

“Why don’t we get away from here?” I asked her, while slightly grazing my knuckles to the exposed skin in her thighs.

 

She bit her lip to stifle a grin and tilted her head sideways. “Are you really asking what I think you’re asking?”

 

“What am I asking?” I back.

 

“I think you’re asking for trouble.” She’s still smiling and her face is leaning closer. I can feel the heat coursing through my veins already. This is good.

 

I’m back on track.

 

“Looks like you’re worth it.”

 

She whipped her head back and laughed, as if the idea is way out of her league. When she looked back to me, pressed to my right ear and breathed her words. “The thing is, GD, if you’re going to take me, you’ll have to bring Ahreum too.”

 

It wasn’t what I was expecting to hear from her, but my mind immediately drifted to being with two girls in my bed. “You mean...what do you mean?”

 

Kiko leaned back and finished her margarita. Her tongue on her lower lip and I’m entranced. I almost leaned to kiss her.

 

“We’re kind of a package, you see.” She winked at me.

 

God, I’m so hard right now. I’m not really sure what the outcome would be if we do this, but I’m a man being presented an opportunity for a .

 

“I think I can handle that.” The idea already had me smirking. 

 

But Kiko’s next reaction surprised me. She scrunched her nose and laughed again. It was adorable the first time, but it seems irritating now. Is she making fun of me?

 

“Oh my god, you’re serious?”

What kind of question is that? “Aren’t you?”

 

Her eyes widened, like a sudden realization hit her. “. I’m sorry. .”

 

Now I feel like a fool. “You know what, I’ll just go ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter