Chapter 11

ENEMIES, FRIENDS, Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day! Those exhausting weeks preparing for the upcoming school 30th anniversary grand opening is finally here. The G.A.T High school festival is now officially open. Numberless of people have come to the school to celebrate this special day with the fellow students and teacher.

 

Outside the school building, various types of booth were seen on the school ground, such as food stand, beverage stall, art and craft booth and so many more. Few students who were selected by the teachers, are given a task in being a tour guide, showing people all around the school, in charge in telling about the school history. In the open field, where the science club members had gather to show off their intellectual by sharing their experiment about multiple kind of rocket models they had built.

 

Inside the school building, the music club, drama club and dance club are working together inside the school auditorium. Performing and entertaining the guest who had come to visit. The sports club gather inside the school gym, organizing different types of games to lighten up the atmosphere and make the school anniversary more interesting with their fun creatives’ ideas. The school lobby were transform into an exhibition similar to a museum, displaying the school glorious achievement throughout the years.

 

Inside the classroom were different story. Only few classes were selected to be a part of this special day, mostly the senior class. As you all know, they will representing their very own themes for each class. Okay, let us check out what our main characters doing on this beautiful day.

 

 

 

 

“Hey, Eunbi? Have you seen Sakura?” Chaeyeon asks.

 

“Why are you asking me?”

 

Chaeyeon stared at her friend suspiciously. “Err…because you two shares a room.” Chaeyeon pointed out.

 

“So? How should I know her whereabouts? She’s probably with that beautiful glutton Kang Hyewon.” Eunbi said clearly annoyed.

 

“Okay?? Wherever she is or whoever she’s with right now, she better get her here and help us. Many people sign up for this E-sport festival and I don’t know how this game operates.”

 

“What about the other girls?”

 

“They don’t know either.”

 

“I can help you with that.” Someone suddenly chimed in, surprising the two girls.

 

Both girls’ brows furrowed. One because of confusion and the other one with irritation.

 

“Errmm…I don’t want to sound rude, but who the hell are you?” Chaeyeon ask.

 

Hyewon smiles. “My name is Kang Hyewon! And I’m here to help you.”

 

“Help us?” Hyewon nods.

 

Eunbi scoffed. “We don’t need your help. Where’s Sakura?” Eunbi replied, little harsh with her tone, confusing Chaeyeon by her unnatural rude behavior.

 

“Saku-chan will be here soon. She ask me to come and help you guys first.”

 

“Saku-chan? You call her Saku-chan?” Eunbi voice were slightly raise.

 

“Yes! Is there a problem?”

 

“No! No problem at all.”

 

Chaeyeon could sense the intensity growing between the two, well more likely coming from Eunbi.

 

“Hyewon ssi?” Chaeyeon quickly interject, breaking the staring contest before it become more awkward.

 

“Yes, Chaeyeon ssi?”

 

“You said you came here to help, right? Do you know how this E-sport works?”

 

“Sure do!”

 

“That’s great! You can help us.”

 

“Yah, Lee Chaeyeon! She’s not even in our class.” Eunbi protest.

 

“Then, do you know how to run this sport?”

 

“No!”

 

“I thought so. Hyewon ssi, follow me.”

 

Eunbi scowled, crossing her arms in pure dissatisfaction. She can’t believe her best friend let some stranger, an outsider help them. She felt betrayed. Not that Eunbi hates Hyewon, but for sure, she knows she doesn’t like her either.

 

“What’s wrong with me?”

 

 

 

Irene beamed the sweetest smiles her lips could form without looking rather disgusted or annoyed to the girl in front of her. The young girl clearly looks excited and no doubt, the girl is one of her enemy fans. Irene almost rolled her eyes when the girl squeal after Irene told her it was her turn next.

 

“Who’s the next lucky lady to be my date on this lovely day?” Wendy asked and beamed a charming smile.

 

“Me, me! I’m next!!”

 

Irene wanted to scoff so badly seeing the young girl giggling shyly when Wendy stretch out her arm as if she’s a gentleman.

 

“You have fifteen minutes.” Irene remind.

 

“Don’t need to remind me. Right this way, my lady!” Wendy says and bring her customer to their table.

 

Irene shook her head watching her enemy pull out the chair for her customer before shifting her attention towards the other customers inside their class. Their class were pack with people and they are still people outside waiting in line for their turn. Most of those girls outside the class willing to wait patiently for their turn, mostly pick Wendy to be their host. Irene would never admit this, but thanks to Wendy and her popularity, their danso café is doing extraordinary well.

 

“Wow! Wendy will probably feel exhausted after this.” Eunji said after scanning the list on Irene’s hold.

 

“Her fault for being a playgirl. Dressing up like a man and flirts with lots of girls… It’s like a dream come true for her.”

 

Eunji smirk. “Is that jealousy I smell?”

 

Irene scoffed incredulously. “Jealousy? Who? Me? Please! Why would I be jealous?”

 

“Because her attention is not on you.”

 

“That’s wonderful. So I don’t have to deal with her stupid annoying brat attitude.”

 

Eunji sneered. “Yeah, yeah! Whatever you say. So, do you still want me to take over your shift later?”

 

Irene clasp her hands, remembering their deal. “Ah yes, yes, yes…please!”

 

Eunji chuckled by Irene sudden cuteness. “Wow, I can’t believe the perfect princess neglect her duty so she can go on a date with her boyfriend and leave us to do all the work. Do you miss him that much?”

 

Irene frowned. “I’m not neglecting my duty okay. Do you want to help me or not?”

 

“Sure, why not. Just make sure you won’t forget our deal.”

 

“Don’t worry! I’ll make sure Chorong will be there tonight.”

 

“Good!”

 

 

 

 

Jessica grunt, sensing a pair of eyes were on her, watching her every move. She knows who the culprit is. Taeyeon have been staring at her from the beginning, glaring at her from the distance. She supposed to feel happy right because Taeyeon didn’t bother and annoyed her like she usually do. However, Jessica felt frustrated instead. Angry Taeyeon is much more irritating than pesky Taeyeon. Is she that mad? Really? All because of a doll? Jessica didn’t meant to ripped her green doll. It was an accident!

 

Looking at their situation now, with her wearing a vampire costume and Taeyeon dressed up like a werewolf, Jessica felt like she was being hunt by her enemy.

 

“Should I apologize?” Jessica pondered for a moment but later, she shook her head and told herself it was a stupid idea.

 

“Why should I? But…” She tilt her head to the side and instantly their eyes met. Jessica groaned when she found Taeyeon were trying to throw an invisible dagger at her with those round brown eyes.

 

“That’s it! This has to stop.” Jessica had enough, ready to marched over there and put a stop on Taeyeon laser eyes.

 

Even before she could take a single step, she sees a big white polar bear running towards her direction.

 

“Sica yaa~~ Vampire princess, help me!”

 

Jessica automatically took a step back and held up her hand to stop the bear from going any further, afraid they both will crash.

 

“What, what? What is it Dduelgi?”

 

“Help me, help me! I can’t breathe!”

 

“You can’t breathe?” Seulgi nodded frantically, almost stumble to the front because of her heavy head.

 

“I can’t pull my head. Sica, get it off! Chop off my head!!” Seulgi cried.

 

“Okay, okay! Stop moving!” Jessica said and hurriedly pull the big bear head off from the panic girl with ease.

 

Seulgi immediately gasp for air after the head was off.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

Panting hard, Seulgi nodded. “Fiuhhh! I thought I was about to die just now. It was so hot in there.” Seulgi beamed a goofy grinned, taking her head back. “Thank you Sica!”

 

Jessica chuckled. “Aigoo… you had me worried. You should take a short break.” Jessica said, fixing Seulgi messy hair. “Go eat some food!”

 

Seulgi grinned. “Yes! Yes, I should!” Seulgi says and make her way towards the food section.

 

Jessica giggled, shaking her head. “Cute!”

 

Turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter