Chapter 7

ENEMIES, FRIENDS, Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every students gather inside the dining hall that night for dinner. The students chattering voice and laughter echoing all over the dining hall, but The Alpha were the loudest among them. Numerous heads whipped towards The Alpha table when one of them fell on the floor.

 

Taeyeon stood up and flash them a goofy grinned, making a peace signed with her fingers before quickly sitting back down on her chair causing a few titter coming from the students.

 

“Why did you push me so hard?” Taeyeon grumble and punched Wendy shoulder as a pay back. But it seems like her punch didn’t give any effect on Wendy, as her friend only laughed at her.

 

“Sorry Tae…but I only wanted to help you.”

 

“You don’t have to push me like that though.”

 

“So…go already!” Sakura said, insisting Taeyeon to get her out of the chair and get her job done.

 

“No! Not tonight! I don’t want too!” Taeyeon refuse, shaking her head frantically.

 

“Just go Tae!” Wendy pushed her again, but Taeyeon hands quickly grab the table, resisting to go.

 

“No! She’s with her group! I have a reputation to maintain.”

 

“Babo! This is the first time I see her eating dinner. You’re going to miss your chance.” Wendy said, pushing Taeyeon harder.

 

“No!” Taeyeon said, gripping on the table more tightly causing the table to shakes.

 

“YAH!! You’re going to spill my food!” Seulgi roar, holding onto the table, protecting her precious ‘treasure’.

 

“Tae, just go apologize already.” Sakura was losing her patience.

 

“I can’t! I will not go and there’s nothing you guys can do to make me go.”

 

Wendy stuck her tongue on her inner cheek, eyeing Taeyeon in a creepy way. Taeyeon saw the look Wendy gave her, somehow it made her shivered. “W-what?”

 

“Don’t make me hurt you!” Wendy threatened, cracking her knuckles to show how serious she is.

 

Taeyeon immediately jolt up from her chair, fearing for her dear life. “Okay, okay! I will go!”

 

“Okay, good luck!” Wendy grinned, and continue eating her meal.

 

Taeyeon groaned and told herself, she just got fooled. Releasing an audible sighed, Taeyeon straighten up her body and walked confidently towards The Princess table.

 

The Princess…

 

Irene rolled her eyes and shook her head when she saw Taeyeon fell down from her chair. Shifting her gaze back into her groups, her eyes landed on Jessica. Irene giggled silently watching at her best friend blank face while lazily scooping her rice, lifting her spoon slowly and eat her food, like she was forced to eat. It was still surreal for her seeing Jessica having dinner with them since her best friend never join them, always fall asleep before dinner. It has always been like that since the first year she known the girl.

 

“Don’t you guys think it’s weird that Jessica unnie is here…eating dinner with us?” Joy asked, eyeing the space out older girl.

 

“Yeah, it’s weird!” Irene chuckled.

 

“Jessica unnie??” Eunbi called cutely, snapping Jessica from her daydream.

 

“Hm?”

 

“Did you hear me cheer for you?”

 

Jessica smiled. “Of course I heard, if my cutest dongsaeng cheer for me.” Jessica said, pinching Eunbi cheek.

 

“What about me? I cheer for you too unnie!” Joy pouted.

 

“Of course I heard you too Joy. My cutie-y Joy!” Jessica also pinched the youngest cheek and the younger girl immediately smiles gleefully.

 

“Do you want me to pinch you too?” Jessica asked, wiggling her brows towards Irene.

 

“No, thanks! My cheek is fine!”

 

“She wants you to kiss her instead unnie.” Joy chimed in, knowing well Irene dislike to be kiss, giggling when Irene glared at her.

 

“Oh! Well…come here! Let me kiss you!” Jessica wrapped her arm around Irene shoulder, puckering her lips, pretending wanted to kiss Irene since she know Irene hate it.

 

“Eww! Get away!!” Irene pushed Jessica away in disgust. The three girls laughed at Irene irritated expression after Jessica let her arm go.

 

The laughter suddenly died down as Jessica eyes gazing up behind Irene and her expression change into a cold one. Bewildered by Jessica sudden mood change, Irene twist her body around and found Taeyeon standing behind her, looking slightly nervous.

 

Taeyeon cleared . “Urmm…can I…can we talk?”

 

Jessica frowned. “What do you want to talk about?”

 

“Urmmm…can we talk in private?”

 

“No!” Jessica said coldly and turn her attention towards her bowl.

 

“Jessica…it will only take a minute.” Taeyeon said, trying to convince the hard headed ice princess.

 

“Can you see she’s eating right now?” Irene in but Taeyeon ignores her.

 

“Jessica?”

 

“No!”

 

“Come on! It won’t take long.” Taeyeon was slowly getting annoyed by the cold treatment.

 

“You can say it here…right now.” Irene interject again.

 

Taeyeon groaned, walking pass Irene towards Jessica direction, Taeyeon grasp Jessica arm and pulled the girl up but Jessica quickly yank her hand away and glared at her captain, while Irene already up on her feet and shoved Taeyeon aside, shielding Jessica with her body.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?” Irene said out loud, gaining every students attention inside the dining hall.

 

“Unnie!” Eunbi exclaimed as the two younger girls also stood up.

 

“Look! I don’t want any trouble okay? I just want to talk to her!”

 

“And I said no!” Jessica said.

 

“You heard her, she said no.”

 

But Taeyeon was still stubborn, even stepping forward to grab Jessica wrist, but once again Irene stop her act by pushing her, more rough this time. “Don’t touch her!” Irene growl, taking a step towards Taeyeon direction, but a hand on her shoulder stop her from going further.

 

Sakura grab Irene shoulder. “Irene, stop!” Sakura warned.

 

“Don’t touch me!” Irene swatted Sakura hand and even pushed the girl, resulting Sakura to stumble back and crash onto Seulgi who was standing behind her.

 

“YAH!!” Taeyeon roared and seized Irene shirt.

 

“Don’t you dar- ark!!”

 

Taeyeon and Irene held the side of their head as something just hit their head. Irene eyes darted on the floor and sees a donut laid on the floor.

 

“Who hit me??” Taeyeon shouted in rage.

 

“You guys are so noisy! It hurts my ears.” Wendy suddenly spoke, casually her fingers, standing two tables away from them.

 

Wendy eyes twice the size when she saw Irene pick up the donut from the floor and throw it powerfully into her direction. Wendy quickly dodge the incoming attack as the donut flew pass above her head and landed all the way at the back.

 

Wendy sighed in relief seeing the donut landed far away, turning her head back to the front, her face made contact with something else instead. Wendy could only close her eyes when the spaghetti Irene threw at her, slides down from her face and onto the floor. Wiping the red sauce from her eyelids, Wendy heard a high pitch scream.

 

“AHHH!!!” Irene screamed as Taeyeon poured soup above her head, drenching the once dry girl. Everyone gasp at the scene they had just witnessed.

 

“Oh, no!” Wendy muttered, sensing an awful sequence will be stage when she sees Jessica took something from the table and smash it on top of Taeyeon’s head.

 

“I’m going to kill you!!” Taeyeon shouted.

 

The situation was indeed became messier when one of the students (mischief-maker) climb on her chair holding a fruit salad and shouted. “FOOD FIGHT!!”

 

The next thing Wendy knew, the peaceful dining hall already turns into a battle ground, foods flying all over the place. Wendy immediately take cover under the table, away from the food war that grew worse as the time pass by. Her eyes roamed around the chaotic scene, searching for her friends between the numerous legs in her sights.

 

Wendy eyes landed on Joy who was also hiding under the table, doesn’t want get involved in the war. Then her eyes found Seulgi, instead of throwing food like everyone else, the bear catches the flying food with her paws and throw it inside instead. Beside the bear, Sakura was seen joining the war, using her body to protect Eunbi from the endless incoming foods, she shoved anyone who came near her and even throw some food to her attackers while Eunbi hides behind the girl, gripping tightly onto Sakura shirt. Eyes darted to the other side, Wendy spotted Taeyeon, struggling to fight in that heated war against Irene and Jessica as the two girls’ decided to team up.

 

Seeing her friend struggled, Wendy step out from her hiding place and sprint towards the three girls, intended to help her friend.

 

“Charge!!!” Wendy exclaimed like she’s in a real war.

 

However, even before she can show her fighting food war skill, Wendy slip by the scattering food on the floor, causing her to stumble and crash herself with Irene who was standing near her.

 

“Ufghhh!!” The two enemies groaned, falling down on the floor with Irene on top of Wendy body.

 

Because of Wendy sudden impact on them, Taeyeon loses her balance and crashed herself onto Jessica, resulting the two soccer players also fall down on the floor with their back hit the hard floor.

 

“Arkkk!!”

 

“Ow!!”

 

Shaking her head, feeling dizzy, Irene pushed herself up and her eyes met with the grinning hamster underneath her. “Never imagine myself to have you in my arms like this, especially you on top of me.” Wendy smirk, wiggling her brows seductively as her hands rest comfortably on Irene sides.

 

Realizing their current position, Irene quickly push herself up from her rival but a sudden loud booming voice manage to halt her movement.

 

“WHAT’S GOING ON HERE??” Everyone instantly stop, heads whipped to the side where the sound came, and they all shuddered, sensing the fiery flame surrounding Miss Hwang whole being, as the furious teacher roamed her eyes fiercely across the dining hall.

 

“WHO START THIS??” Miss Hwang shouted.

 

No one, not a single soul was b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter