Chapter 1

ENEMIES, FRIENDS, Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun has set down whilst the moon has risen; round and beautiful accompany by the twinkling stars decorating the dark sky with its magnificent light. It’s a perfect night and a perfect weather to go out and spend time with your family, friends, your partners. But inside the G.A.T High School (Girls Atomic Talented High School), it was a different story.

 

Inside the silent and peaceful study hall where students could be seen planting their faces into the thick books, amongs them three girls stood out the most. Instead of studying like the other students should, they were being loud; chattering and laughing.

 

Those three girls are Seulgi, Taeyeon and Sakura. Their loud voices filled up the whole room and some of you must be wondering why no one had come to stop them. That's because they're already use to this kind of behaviour and loudness, and the three are pretty much adores by everyone in school. You could say some of the students in that huge room wasn’t actually goes there to study but actually had come to see and meet their crush. Whichever between those three.

 

“God, I feel sick.” Taeyeon says, rubbing her bloated stomach. At the back, you could see some of her admirers squealing at the cute sight. 

 

“Of course you feel sick if you ate like a pig, shoving all that food inside that big mouth of yours.” Sakura sneered, eyes rolling. 

 

“But I had to do it or else this shikshin will devour everything on that table.” Taeyeon points at the innocent looking bear.

 

“True.” Sakura agreed immediately. “She stole my chicken.”

 

“I did not. I asked for it and you gave it to me.” Seulgi says defending herself.

 

“Yes you did asked, but I didn’t even said yes and you just took it.”

 

“Really? Oh then, sorry.” Seulgi apologize showing Sakura her infamous bear smile that could melt all of her fan girls but doesn't had any effect on Sakura.

 

“Tsk, whatever.”

 

Then the three girls resume with their loud antics when suddenly, they heard groups of students runs passes the study hall, rushing towards the dining hall. Curious about the sudden ruckus, the three stands up and speedily move outside. 

 

"What the - " Taeyeon stop midway as their eyes follows those streak movements. "- what's going on?"  

 

Wasting no time, Seulgi had successfully caught one of the racing students by the arm. 

 

“What’s going on? Where are you all rushing to?” Seulgi asks.

 

“There’s a fight between Wendy and Irene in the dining hall.” The girl says hastily and dashes away. 

 

“A fight?” Seulgi murmured, frowning lightly as she turns towards the two who shares a similar confused looks. 

 

Seulgi blinks twice and soon after, a knowing grin appears on her face. “So, what are we waiting for? Let’s go!” She exclaims with great enthusiasm and in a flash, she was already far ahead. 

 

“YAH!! Kang Seulgi, wait for us!” Taeyeon shouts as they are now chasing after the excited girl. 

 

“Damn! That bear sure is fast.” Sakura huffed. 

 

“Who do you think will win this time?” Taeyeon asks in between her short breathing.

 

“Who cares!  We have to hurry before the other gang shows up.” Taeyeon nod, fastening their pace.

 

 

***

 

Seulgi who was first to arrived quickly squeeze herself between those maximum cheering crowd. When she finally got through the sea of people, there, standing in middle was Wendy. She has both of her fists up in the air, grinning from ear to ear. Seulgi knew exactly what that smile and that gesture meant. The loud cheers had also made a clear contribution about the situation. Seulgi doesn't need to ask more and immediately jump into the scene, congratulating Wendy's victory with a bone crushing hug. 

 

“You won! You won!” 

 

Wendy laughed when Seulgi lift her up and spin them around. 

 

“Wait!” Seulgi pauses as a thought came into her mind.  

 

In an instant, her hold loosen, giving Wendy a query look. “What exactly did you win? What are you guys fighting about now?” she peek over Wendy shoulder and she's not surprise to see Irene glaring at them at the other end of the table. Maybe because she has strong imagination, Seulgi could definitely see smokes comes out from Irene's nose.

 

“Oh, we’re having a food match. Whoever finishes the spiciest tteokbokki wins. As you know me, I like spicy food.” Wendy explained, guzzling water from the huge bottle. 

 

Seulgi stares at her friend with a slight frown on her face. She leans closer and whispers "but you can't eat spicy food."  

 

Wendy smiles and gesture Seulgi to come closer which she obey, tilting her head, giving Wendy her ear. 

 

Wendy immediately grasp her arm and desperately tells, “I know. I’m dying here. Help me out of this place.” 

 

The heat i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter