Chapter 10

ENEMIES, FRIENDS, Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon slowly starting to feel annoyed. Jessica is so frustrating. The ice princess heart is cold as Mount Everest, the further you go up the harder it gets to be on the top. It’s merely impossible! But Taeyeon will not back down. She has a goal and she will do anything to reach to the top of that icy mountain.

 

“What? What could possibly do you want now?” Jessica asks, irritated.

 

Taeyeon grinned. “You know what I want princess. A date with your angelic sister.”

 

“No!” Jessica replied coldly.

 

“Why not?”

 

“I can give you a thousand reason why I wouldn’t allow you to date my sister…but the main reason is because… I wouldn’t allow it.”

 

“Come on! I am great with the ladies. I won’t hurt her. I am a good lover.”

 

“Then, find someone else to show your love too. But it ain’t gonna be my sister.”

 

“But-”

 

“Sica yaa~~” Seulgi suddenly appeared, ruining Taeyeon persuading progress. But what makes Taeyeon baffled, is how fast Jessica expression change, from ice cold to sunny warm when Seulgi came.

 

“Yes, Seulgi?”

 

“Sica yaa… I want to wear bear costume but they won’t let me. They said it’s not suitable for our horror theme. Bear can be scary sometimes. They are wild animal to be frank. Can you please convince them so I can wear it? They scared of you.”

 

Again, Taeyeon was dumbfounded looking at that sweet smiles on the ice princess face as Jessica pats Seulgi head and spoke with soft voice.

 

“I will tell them. You can wear your bear costume Ddeulgi.”

 

“Yay! Thank you Sica!” Seulgi chirp, clapping her hand and skip away happily.

 

Taeyeon once again was undeniably confused seeing Jessica warm smiles fades and has been replace with her usual ice princess facade when she turns to her.

 

“Anything else? If not, go away!” Jessica spat coldly, dismissing Taeyeon.

 

“Okay, okay, wait a minute! How come you’re nice to Seulgi and cold with me? That’s unfair!”

 

“For the record, Seulgi is nice, cute and fluffy. You… You’re annoying, cocky and short.”

 

“Hey! You’re not that tall either.”

 

“Taller than you! Midget!”

 

Taeyeon bit her tongue, trying so hard not to lash out some curses words. Jessica really knows how to get on her nerve. Composing and telling herself to stay calm since she still had a mission to accomplished, she needs to get over it.

 

“Okay! If I show you that I am too a nice, cute and fluffy person like Seulgi… Would you let me go on a date with your sister?”

 

“No!” Jessica plainly replied and walked away.

 

“What?” Taeyeon quickly followed the girl. “Why not?”

 

“Because I said so! And stop following me!” Shooting another sharp glared towards Taeyeon, Jessica stomped away.

 

Taeyeon groaned loudly, holding onto her fist tightly from flying and accidently landing on Jessica back head. Jessica without no doubt, truly is an ice princess, cold and heartless, pure evil!

 

A devilish grinned forming on her lips, an evil idea suddenly pop inside her mind for a revenge as she watched Jessica stop to talk to the new transfer student. It’s shown, Jessica fancy the new girl. With a brilliant plot organize beautifully inside her creative mind, Taeyeon trudge her way towards the two girls.

 

“So…can I have your number?” Jessica asks shyly.

 

The new girl found Jessica was cute and she can’t help but giggled.

 

“Sure, why not.”

 

Jessica smiles and fished out her phone from her pocket. But even before she can give the girl her phone, Taeyeon make a superb appearance, swinging her arm around Jessica shoulder, surprising the ice princess terribly with her unnatural gesture.

 

“Hi! You…Nicole right? The new transfer student?” Taeyeon asks, acting as if she didn’t know who the girl was.

 

“Yes, I’m Nicole! Nicole Jung!” Nicole stretch out her hand for a handshake, which Taeyeon gladly took.

 

“Kim Taeyeon!”

 

“What are you doing?” Jessica whispered harshly, wriggling Taeyeon arm off her shoulder.

 

However, Taeyeon tighten up her hold and flash a smug grinned, sending a bad message to the ice princess head.

 

“Nicole ssi… I have an advice for you. Stay away from this girl! She’s a ert!” Taeyeon declared.

 

Jessica eyes bulge open, astonished same as Nicole who had her eyes widen.

 

“What are you saying? Nicole, don’t listen to her. I am not a ert!” Jessica quickly denied.

 

“Oh yes she is. She had this gallery inside her phone fill with chicks’ pictures. And last night, she took a picture of me… while I was showering.”

 

“YAH!!” Jessica roared, shoving the evil prankster.

 

“I think I should… Go!” Nicole said and speedily shuffling away from the scene.

 

“Nicole!? !” Jessica hissed and turned her head towards the laughing girl beside her.

 

“Hahaha…She’s pretty! Do you like her princess?” Taeyeon sneered.

 

“You!!” Jessica growl, grabbing Taeyeon collar. “Why would you do that?”

 

Taeyeon smirk. “Just a little payback for not letting me date your sister.”

 

“Oh, that’s how you wanna play? By spreading false rumor about me.”

 

“Princess, the fun is just about to start. It’s still early to enjoy it!”

 

“You really are an annoying little dwarf!”

 

“Glad you acknowledge my biggest trait…Ice Princess!”

 

 

 

 

“Hey, Yena!” Eunbi stop her by grabbing her arm. “You are Yena, right? Sakura… hockey team?” Eunbi asks, confirming.

 

“Yes! The one and only almighty duck!”

 

One of her eyebrow lifted in bewilderment. Did she just claim herself as a duck? Eunbi pondered for a moment before shaking her head, reminding herself what her real reason from stopping the almighty duck.

 

“Urrmmm… Do you by any chance…know where Sakura is?”

 

“Sorry, I don’t!”

 

Yena answer disappoint her somehow. She didn’t see Sakura since morning and Sakura ditch her at lunch. Eunbi wondered where she could be.

 

“But…” Yena continued, perking up Eunbi attention.

 

“I do see her hanging around with that beautiful glutton… Kang Hyewon. They stick together like a glue since morning. Maybe Sakura’s with her. Maybe…there’s something going on between the two of them… If you know what I mean.”

 

Eunbi jaw tighten, there’s a flame burning up underneath her skin, displeased by Yena assumptions.

 

Eunbi beamed a fake smile. “Thank you! Sorry for bothering you.”

 

“It’s fine! Okay, bye!” Yena said, leaving Eunbi fretful alone.

 

The thought of Sakura ditch her to be with someone else, let alone a beautiful one, somehow irritated her. It felt like something poking a sharp stick into her heart and Eunbi for sure does not like what she’s feeling right now. Part of her was upset but the other half was confused.

 

“What is this feeling? Am I…jealous?”

 

 

 

 

“Why did I agreed to this? Stupid, stupid!” Irene murmured, mentally slapping herself, regretting terribly with her decision, letting her pretend girlfriend comfortably wrapping her arm around her shoulder and that silly grinned keep expanding wider than before. Her enemy was having the time of her life and Irene wants so much to scratch that stupid grinned off her enemy face.

 

“Of course! My Joohyun is the cutest girlfriend ever.” Wendy beamed, rubbing their cheek together.

 

Oh, how much Irene wish she was a hedgehog so she could penetrate Wendy cheek with her spiky quill.

 

“You guys are so cute together.” Nana cooed.

 

“Yes…we are a cute couple.” Irene was pinching her thigh when she said that.

 

“So are you guys ready? I’m gonna be your judge for this couple quiz. Just give me a second.” Nana says and turns around to talk to her uncle.

 

It is a coincidence that Nana is the niece of this cafe owner and willingly volunteer to give out their couple quiz and give Irene a massive headache. She know what her friend intended to do. She was suspicious about their relationship and she wanted to expose their lies. She’s a snake!

 

“Okay, we’ll be waiting.” Irene beamed joyfully and turned her attention to the grinning hamster beside her, still keeping her fake sweet smile.

 

“Having fun there… honey?!” Irene muttered between gritted teeth.

 

“Oh, yes…very! When will I have the chance to call you by your real name and won’t get yell for it. This fake relationship is so much fun!”

 

“Awww…I’m so glad you are having so much fun!” Irene giggled, pinching on her enemy cheeks as hard as she could.

 

“Darling…You hurting me! My cheeks gonna fall off.” Wendy still manage to smile sweetly.

 

“I know! But you are so….cute!” Irene squeak, tweaking those chubby hamster cheeks more harder, making it painful for Wendy to maintain her sweet smile as she could see the corner of her fake girlfriend lips twitch.

 

“Awww…look at you guys. Being so lovey-dovey to each other. I’m jealous!” Nana jutted out her lips, showing how envious she is with their relationship.

 

Wendy felt grateful Nana chose to interrupt their cute moment, feeling the soreness on her facial skin after Irene finally release her innocent cheeks.

 

“So…are you lovers ready?” Nana asks, those quizzes cards Irene and Wendy had wrote down their answered were on her hold.

 

“Yeah, I guess..??” Irene replied, seemingly unprepared for the upcoming quiz, already sat down on the chair, facing her fake girlfriend.

 

“Ready!” Wendy beamed excitedly. “Bring it on!”

 

Nana chuckled by Wendy enthusiasm. “Someone’s pump up!”

 

“I am one hundred percent sure I will answer right to all of those questions.” Irene scoffed with her pretend girlfriend confident.

 

“Love your spirit! Okay! First, question! What is your partner favourite colour?”

 

“Easy, purple!” Wendy immediately answered without hesitation.

 

“Correct! Irene?”

 

“Urrmmm…”

 

Unlike Wendy, Irene was hesitating, didn’t know what she should replied, couldn’t figure out her enemy favourite color.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter