Chapter 3

ENEMIES, FRIENDS, Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You… You’re dead!!” Irene shouted and grab Wendy collar.

 

“Now, now..Joohyun. We can-”

 

“Don’t call me that!! Don’t you dare call me that.” Wendy could see Irene was seriously pissed. The two groups wanted to step in between the two when suddenly a familiar booming voice piercing into their eardrums.

 

“What’s going on here?!!” Miss Hwang emerge from the sea of people, once again breaking the heated atmosphere. As soon as she spotted Irene and Wendy, Miss Hwang shot up her hand and pointed at the two girls. “You two!!” Miss Hwang stormed towards the two girls and pulled them away from each other. “You two…come with me!!” Her eyes then darted towards the other six girls. “You six also…follow me!!” Miss Hwang spat angrily and dragged the two girls to her office. The other six girls could only sighed in defeat before following the wrathful teacher.

 

***

 

“You and you…” Miss Hwang pointed at Irene and Wendy. Her eyes then shifted to the other six girls. “…You six also…huhh!!!” Miss Hwang slumped her back on her office chair and put her hand behind her neck, feeling her blood pressure rising. “Why…Why??” The eight girls didn’t know what to say and just hung their head low.

 

“We’re sorry Miss Hwang!” Joy apologize for them.

 

“Why are you two always fighting huh? Every time…I have to break a fight, why must be the two of you?” Miss Hwang asked Irene and Wendy. “And I don’t know why the six of you also the same. Why are you guys following their footstep?” Again, the eight girls couldn’t answer Miss Hwang questions.

 

“You know what…never mind. If you guys cannot answer…I better just give out your punishment. Cleaning duties!” Miss Hwang announced. “The eight of you will clean every single toilets that exist in this school for one week.”

 

“One week?” The eight girl blurt out together, finally found their voice.

 

“Yes. Now for you two…” Miss Hwang pointed at Irene and Wendy. “You will be cleaning it for two weeks.”

 

“Two weeks?” Irene was shocked and also disbelieve while Wendy just nods her head obediently.

 

“You all are dismissed.”

 

“But…but…” Irene wanted to object but Miss Hwang was firm with her decision.

 

“No but…or I will added to three weeks. Now, go!” Miss Hwang waved her hand, asking them to leave her office. The eight of them apologize and bowed their heads before leaving the office.

 

“Huhh… What am I going to do with those two?” Miss Hwang muttered softly and let out a heavy sighed.

 

 

 

“I hate cleaning toilets.” Seulgi immediately complained soon as they step out from the office.

 

“Cheer up! It’s just for one week. Plus! I will be there with you.” Taeyeon said, patting her bear friend shoulder.

 

“This is all…your guys fault. Because of you guys…we have to do this cleaning thing.” Eunbi scowl at ‘The Alpha’.

 

“Shut up will you. If Miss Hwang heard us, she will add for another one month.” Sakura hissed with a low voice.

 

“I have more important things to do rather than doing this cleaning thing with you guys.” Jessica said in frustration, hating the punishment.

 

“Like what? Sleeping? You can sleep inside the toilet. It got nice and comfy chair for a girl like you to sleep.” Taeyeon provoke adding fuel to Jessica frustration.

 

“You…” Jessica step forward but Irene quickly grasped Jessica arm, preventing the girl from making their situation worse.

 

“Jess, no! If you hit her, we will get in much more trouble.” Irene whispered to Jessica ear.

 

“Well, hope we won’t kill each other later. This is going to be fun. Really looking forward doing this punishment with you guys. Especially with you Irene.” Wendy said cheerfully and beamed a bright smiled to Irene. Irene brows knitted, feeling her blood suddenly boiling by Wendy jolly behaviour.

 

“The first person that will be kill by my hand is going to be you.” Irene said in threatening voice but it made Wendy squeal in delight watching Irene annoyed face.

 

“Joohyun ah, why are you so cute?” Wendy pinched Irene cheek making the girl surprised by the unexpected action, same as the other.

 

Irene swatted Wendy hand away. “A-are you crazy?”

 

“Maybe...maybe crazy for you.”Wendy winked and ran away before she gets murdered by Irene.

 

“Yupz, she’s definitely gone nuts. Come on guys.” Taeyeon said and the three walked away leaving a dumbfounded Irene, the puzzled Jessica and Eunbi, a snickering Joy.

 

“What’s wrong with her? Did she ate something bad before?” Irene asked, totally confused by her enemy weird behaviour.

 

“Maybe Wendy unnie still a bit shocked by the punishment.” Joy said.

 

“But isn’t that how Wendy is… unpredictable, mysterious and well… weird.” Jessica add. “Don’t think too much Irene.”

 

“Yeah unnie. Come on, let’s get to class or we will get another punishment by the other teachers.” Eunbi said, hugging her sister arm and dragged her sister with her.

 

“That’s the second time she winked at me today. And suddenly saying I’m cute and pretty. What the hell is wrong with her? Wait…I get it. She’s trying to play a trick on me. Tskkk…well Son Wendy, your little trick won’t work on me.” Irene yells inside her mind.

 

***

 

In the evening, some of the students were already went back to their dorm but some still stayed around the school because of their club activities. A girl was seen walking in fast pace with a bucket and a mop in her hands passing through the hall way while trying to covered up her face with her hair. Even if she covered her face, the students still know it was their swimming team princess, Irene.

 

“God, this is so…embarrassing! I’m the daughter of the famous food company, have to clean a toilet. If dad finds out about this, I am totally screwed.” Irene muttered and fasten her steps.

 

Irene abruptly halts her steps when she spotted Joy with a bucket and a plunger on her hands, standing outside the school gym. “Joy?” Irene called and approached the startling girl.

 

“Unnie, you scared me.” Joy said, placing her hand over her chest.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter