Part 6

Hopeless in love

After 15 minutes, Momo parked her car in front of the Kim family's two-story house. Leaving the car, the girls looked around, the area where the house stood was sweet and pleasant. Next to Kim's were the same houses, only with different courtyards and flowers. MiMoSa was interested in the house they came to. Mina went ahead, because she had the key to the house. Sana and Momo followed her.

The lock on the door yielded to the key easily and amiably opened, letting in the guests. They went inside and "gasped", or rather, all three girls exclaimed at the same time:

- Wow! I love their design! I want one too!

They walked further in, looking at and admiring the color, the sea breeze and the sunset on the walls.

- I wonder whose idea this is? - rhetorically eski asked Sana, walking up to the wall and gently touching the painted shell that seemed to be floating on the waves near the shore. - Oh, girls, I really feel the roughness of the line under my fingers! Cool! Momo, come on, touch, really, I'm not lying!

Momo looked at another drawing and was absorbed in it, so she brushed aside her girlfriend's exclamation, but Mina came up and touched:

- It was as if I touched a living shell - she was surprised.

-I told you - Sana smiled with satisfaction, her gaze followed the landscape and stopped near the rabbit drawn in the corner. - This rabbit does not fit the landscape itself, but it seems to me that this is not the designer's idea.

The little rabbit that smiled.

Look closely and you will see a small photo next to the rabbit. Sanya had to kneel down and almost bump into the wall to look at that photo.

Photo of little Nayeon with a big smile, showing two front teeth. A beautiful red bow, a neat burgundy dress and cute shoes. Little Nayeon held a plush rabbit in her arms, hugging the toy to her.

It is written in neat handwriting over the photo:

My favorite Nabong-unnie .

-Minari - called Sana, - look how cute. Apparently this nickname Nayeon - unnie .

- Yes, very cute - Mina smiled tenderly, looking at the little girl with the photo.

-Sana, Mina, I found a rabbit! - Momo called from the other side, pointing to the painted rabbit, a little larger (in the height of a 7-year-old girl). - This is real Nayeon - unnie !

This time the photo showed a different style of dress for the girl. Rebel girl. There is no bow in the hair, the hair barely reaches the shoulder blades and is braided. Denim overalls with torn knees. Teenager Nayeon keeps his hands in his pockets, puffs gum, in her eyes a minx.

Mina's heart shivered, filled with warmth and she wanted to be there next to, to see the whole process of preparing this photo.

Yes, you are my rebel, Nabong-unnie. Thank you for protecting me from bullies, - Momo read aloud, running her fingers over the words written on the top line of the photo.

-So sweet, I just can't, - Sana cooed, smiling and rereading what she had written again. - DaHyunie, she loves his little sister so much ... Oh, look, bag - the girl interrupted her speech, going up to the foot of the stairs and picking up a black, sports bag. - Hmm, - ing the snake and looking in, - yes, these are Nayeon clothes - unnie - taking out a framed photo of DaHyun .

-So we don’t need to linger here, let's go,- Mina suggested, holding out her hand to take the bag and carry it to the car.

Sana exchanged glances with Momo, Momo chuckled at Mina's strange behavior, but nodded her head to have her girlfriend give her the bag.

-Minari, I’m already holding her, you better open the trunk, - Sana decided to embarrass her, winking cheerfully at Momo.

-Ah, I just… okay, - embarrassment stained her cheeks, Mina looked away, biting her lower lip.

- We have little time, 2 hours are almost over - interrupted the strange atmosphere of Momo, going to the door to close the house. - Minari, will you call the Kim sisters and tell them that we took the bag of clothes?

- Of course, I'll call DaHyun first , then write Nayeon - unnie. Calling her now is not profitable, suddenly she is still with the director - leaving first, looking over her shoulder, said Mina.

-Right, Mina-chan,- Sana said as she descended after her, holding Momo's hand in her other hand.

- We still have 30 minutes in stock, we will have to go to the company right away, but I also wanted to stop by the store to buy snacks - looking at the clock on the phone, Momo missed an understanding look between her friends. Momo, hungry again.

- Don't worry, baby, there is a convenience store near the company, we can drop into it if we get hungry. I think we will have a coffee break - Sana said sweetly, kissing Momo on the cheek, thanks to her when Momo opened the front doors in the car for her.

- I remember about him, honey, this is the only thing that keeps me from panic - Momo grunted, putting the bag in the trunk, opening the back doors of the car for Mina, then sat in her driver's seat. - I would like to see the whole house, that would be like asking for a visit to Nayeon - unnie - dreamily stretched out Momo, voicing her thoughts aloud. - You agree with me? - glanced at Sana and Mina, they nodded the truth with different impatience. Sana, more energetic than Mina. But that nod was enough for Momo, she quickly kissed Sanu on the lips, started the engine, the music, and drove away from the Kim family's house, saying, - Then it sounds like a plan.

- What are you talking about, Momoring? - Sana asked doubtfully, already starting to guess about the girl's "plan".

- This project will give us a pass to the house of Nayeon - unnie - answered Momo firmly with all conviction.

I need to save Nayeon - unnie from the onslaught from the puppy eyes of Momo and Sana - thought Mina, dialing DaHyun's phone number , waiting for a call from her.

*

DaHyun was enjoying a long-awaited meal at that moment, stuffing with delicious and nutritious rice with a flavorful sauce, which was served with a platter of fried meat only here and only as she liked.

-Take your time , DaHyunie, there’s still time, - Chaeyoung said softly as she poured her another batch of rice. -I ordered not only rice, but your favorite sweet potato as well.

- From the very morning there was no crumbs in my mouth, I am so hungry, Chaeng , that I will eat absolutely everything! - After carefully living the food, answered DaHyun , with narrowed eyes glancing at the girl in front of her. - Why do you eat so little yourself? You can not restrain yourself today. There is no work, you are free today.

- The fact of the matter is that there is no work, unnie . If I hadn’t come to visit you, I wouldn’t have known that you have some mega important order. Why didn't they call me and what is this order? Chaeyoung asked thanks to a nod from the waiter who placed a strawberry cocktail in front of her .

- Sorry Chaeyoung , but in this photo I only want blondes with a thin waist and firm buttocks. These models are great for underwear that is designed by the customer. He gave me a clear demand and on Sunday night he sent me the measurements of the bust and hips of the girls by mail - DaHyun explained the situation , looking seriously at her friend.

- And of course the customer needs girls 90 * 60 * 90 - Chaeyoung curled her lips skeptically , taking a long sip of the refreshing drink.

- Yes - shrugs DaHyun , leaving the plate and picking up the sweet potatoes, biting them off, - this order is very important, because with it I can get a good investor in my business. He will love my photos and will advertise my agency to his wealthy friends.

- So this order is for underwear and that's it? - asked Chaeyoung , beckoning the waiter, asking for another cocktail.

- Not only, - further DaHyun does not extend, Chaeyoung understands that her friend and boss will not add anything more, so she decided to postpone this question for now.

-Anything for me, boss? - glancing at his watch, finding that their lunch is almost over. It became somehow sad, I would like to be alone with DaHyun longer .

DaHyun was about to reply that the whole week was free for Chaeyoung , but she was interrupted by the ringing of her mobile phone:

- Yes, Kim is listening.

- DaHyun ? This is Mina.

- Mina- unnie ? Did you find your sister's clothing bag?

- Yes, that's why I'm calling you. We have already taken everything and are going to the office. Keys ...

- I'll go to the office later, in the evening, don't worry, unnie .

- Okay ... Wait - two more voices were heard in the receiver, DaHyun carried it away from her ear to protect her membranes when she heard Sana's excited voice;

- DaHyunie , will you come to the office?

- Yes, Sana- unnie , do I need to somehow get into my house? She smiled.

- I'll wait for you, DaHyunie . Momo will also be waiting for you, she cannot be distracted right now, driving, but ...

- See you tonight, unnie , drive carefully - passed out.

Chaeyoung did not delve into the dialogue, to be honest, when she heard Mina's voice, the whole world focused only on her voice, all the rest of the noise completely disappeared. She liked Mina's soft and quiet voice, he caressed her ears and seemed to calm her upset heart.

But Mina's voice was interrupted and instead she heard Sana's terrible flirting voice.

Irritation took possession of Chaeyoung's heart again . She did not understand why, because the girl did nothing wrong to her. They were on good terms. The whole company became friends surprisingly quickly, and they corresponded more, went out for walks, and planned meetings.

So why does it annoy her every time hearing or seeing Sana or Momo flirt with DaHyun ? What does she care about that?

- Chaeng ! Chaeyoung ! Hey! - worried DaHyun waved in front of her eyes , seeing that her friend came to her senses, relaxed, smiled. - You're hung up, bro. What did you think about?

- Yes so, nonsense - Chaeyoung dismissed , deciding to herself that it is better for DaHyun not to know anything . - Will you let me stay? - Returning to the previous topic, asked Chaeyoung .

- Just today, Cheng, but you better not show up here until the end of the week, okay? I don’t want to be distracted, ” DaHyun said honestly , which made her friend happy and upset at the same time.

- Am I distracting you? - lifted her eyebrows, smiling broadly, showing two dimples on her cheeks and a wrinkled nose.

- Ha ha ha, Chaeng , you are so funny, do not flatter yourself - thanking the owner of the cafe for the delicious food, took her friend by the hand and pulled her out of there, laughing DaHyun .

Returning to work, looking at sitting down comfortably at the table Chaeyoung , DaHyun answered the earlier question, honestly and without any falsehood:

More distracting, Dream Chaeyoung . When you are around, I cannot fully concentrate. I constantly want to look at you, take pictures of you, hear your laughter, your voice, see how my eyes light up from a born idea. So yes, Chaeyoung , you're distracting me.

*

Im Nayeon, a 27-year-old girl who never wished death to anyone, was now praying to all the gods to help her hold back. She seriously thought about gagging the director with adhesive tape, tying her arms and legs, and hiding in the basement of the company. She was almost finished with the implementation plan when the director suddenly interrupted his monologue without finishing.

- So, Miss Im, are we going to proceed according to the plan? I leave everything to you, when the goods are ready, you will contact me - I gave out the last instructions, looking at the clock, suddenly hurried: - I have a very important meeting, so I will not detain you or myself - I escorted her out of the office , locked it up, put the key in his pants pocket, looked around the buzzing office. - I will wait for the results - on the last note, he left the company.

As soon as the director's broad back disappeared behind the doors, Nayeon took a deep breath and exhaled, rubbed her stiff neck, walked over to an empty chair, sat down, resting her head in her hands. Without addressing anyone in particular, she muttered softly:

- What kind of idiot boss I got? For a whole hour I pushed my plan, a realistic plan, to him, and he kept repeating the same thing. Miss Im, I think that your plan is a little absurd, I offer you my own, thought out and discussed with the shareholders of the company an effective plan of work ” - she mimicked the director's rant in a deep voice. Nayeon still didn’t look up, so she didn’t see the employees listening to her with interest. - Ugh, you idiot! He doesn’t know the elementary things in this industry, so it’s pointless to explain that from the nectar of a flower we can get the scent that we need. In a natural way. Just take from the flower itself, and not come up with all sorts of chemical reactions. He is only interested in money so that he can drive his s to fancy restaurants and with them in expensive hotels, on king beds! If he had blurted out a couple more things, I would not have restrained myself and for sure would ...

- Nayeon - unnie ... - interrupted her quiet voice Mina, who imperceptibly for her came closer, placing the bag near her feet, covering the view from the staff. “You 're being listened to,” she warned more quietly as Nayeon turned her attention to her. “The company will quickly fill with rumors,” she added slowly, putting her hand on her shoulder, pretending to straighten her collar.

- He got me, Mina - complained in a thin voice Nayeon , - I was ready for him just ... - did not finish the sentence, but Mina guessed it herself, so she only smiled knowingly.

- Would you like to make you strong coffee? The girls and I bought delicious bread on the way, I saved you one, with the taste that you like - jerked a paper bag in front of the girl's face, then opened it and Nayeon her lips from the aroma coming from inside. - Go to your office, I'll bring you everything now.

- Call Sana and Momo with you, okay? - asked Nayeon wearily , taking a bag of pastries in her hand, with her other hand she lifted the bag with things.

- Nayeon - unnie , leave it, I'll bring you a bag myself. Go enjoy your bread, ”Mina suggested affectionately, looking at the tired face of the older girl, seeing how she heavily moved her legs.

- Thank you, Mina, thank you - simply said Nayeon , without arguing, went to her office, leaving behind her worried friend.