Part 5

Hopeless in love

The first thought that came to Mina's mind as she crossed the threshold of her pharmaceutical company was that the commotion caused by something was like a swarm of hornets. Everyone was buzzing, hurrying, rushing back and forth with papers, with samples; the phone was ringing all the time. Throughout this crowd, she noticed two girls peacefully drinking coffee near the wall. They saw Mina walking towards them , smiled, waved their hand, calling to them. Holding the straps of the bag hanging from her shoulders with her right hand, Mina smiled at them affably:

- What happened to normal Monday? She asked as she settled down next to Sana, taking the transferred glass of coffee in her free hand.

- The CEO has arrived, he's in the office with Nayeon now, holding an emergency meeting. He showed up unexpectedly, it's good that Nayeon came to work early today. Can you imagine my shock when he rushed into the waiting room? - raised her eyebrows, laughed nervously, Momo, taking another sip of coffee, eating a donut.

There are three more pieces left in the box, one of them was given to Mina by Sana , then she pointed to the other two:

- For Nayeon.

Mina took a bite of a raspberry-flavored donut, with pleasure, then shyly of her exclamation, covered with her hand.

-I liked him too, - Sana agreed, her fingers from the powdered sugar. - Momo could not restrain herself, ate a couple on the way to work - looked with tenderness at the satisfied girl who went to throw an empty glass of coffee.

- So what can we expect after the arrival of the chief? - asked Mina, carefully taking another sip of the hot drink. - Anything already known?

- We are waiting for the result. Nayeon hasn't come out yet, Momo said, returning to her seat next to Sana .

- Then I will wait with you - sitting comfortably, holding food in two hands, said Mina.

**

For an hour, if not more, Nayeon had been listening to nervous cries from her boss. She honestly didn't understand why he was so worried? They just need to do their job well. The fact that the term is short, what is it about? You will have to stay at work longer than usual and not be distracted by trifles. Overtime is not a problem; she never came home for days, spent the night in the office. DaHyun came here, brought food, rejoiced and gave strength with her presence. It will be the same this time, Nayeon was sure.

- Why are you silent, Miss Im ? Any ideas?

- We will have time to organize everything, don't worry - Nayeon said calmly confidently .

- Can you make it in a week?! Really?! How? After all, we do not have what the client asks for! We can't make a perfume from scratch!

- Let's do it, Mr. Lim. We did not find a way out of such situations. What the client asks for is doable. All we need to do is organize a sensible plan and follow it clearly. Calm down, sit down, take - poured water from a jug into a glass, handed it to him. - Drink in slow sips - advised Nayeon , after which she sat down relaxed on the sofa, crossing her legs.

- Thank you - having completely drunk a glass of water, put it on the table with a clatter, wiped his lips with a napkin.

There was respect in his gaze, yet he knew who to hire. As always, calm and level-headed. All his nerves calmed down, and he finally relaxed.

- And now first, without screaming and nerves, tell us what our client wants.

**

Nayeon cheerfully left the director's office, the workers paused their work to look back at her, waiting for clarification. MiSaMo also paid attention to the girl, took a step closer to hear her voice saying:

- It's our time to prove to everyone what we are worth! We were given a huge order, the buyer is very influential and he has a lot of money. He gave us half a billion to create a batch of perfume and cream with an unusual aroma. He wants not a catchy smell, so that the girls who put them on the body, passing by the guys, attract attention. Not a floral scent, but something to make flowers present there - Nayeon fell silent a bit, cleared , looked at her friends, or rather at the donut box. - After discussing with the director, I offered a couple of options, they will come to your mail. Review them, if there are quotes or additions to the plan, urgently inform me. The order must be made a week in advance!

- A week? - everyone gasped, Momo even almost dropped the donut from her hands, but Sana quickly reacted, held her hand.

- Yes, of course I could tell the director that we would do it in three days...

- No, no, just a week - everyone agreed, turning pale at the thought.

- 2 hours for personal affairs - looking at her wristwatch, Nayeon ordered. - Warn relatives, loved ones that the rest of the time you will fully devote to the order.

-Everyone… um … should we all stay here? - Someone timidly raised his hand.

- We are considering this question, everything will become known in 2 hours - answered Nayeon , as soon as she uttered the last order , the director left the office, again calling Nayeon to him .

- Apparently these two hours do not apply to Nayeon - Momo said quietly, putting aside the half-eaten donut.

- We need to go home to collect everything we need for a long trip around the country of order - Sana joked , trying to dispel the tense atmosphere, but none of her friends laughed, so she hung her head sadly.

- Let's go home, girls? - Mina asked quietly, looking absently at the doors of the director's office. - We were given 2 hours, until we get home, it will take half an hour, and we still need to collect things.

- Mina is right, let's go home - without adding anything else; Sana grabbed both friends by the wrists and pulled them to the exit. - Besides, we need to stop by Nayeon's house and collect things for her. Oh! Exactly, you need to call DaHyun !

-Yes, her sister knows exactly what things Nabongs prefers,- Momo agreed, squeezing her girlfriend's hand tightly, smiling sweetly at her.

-I think there have been such cases many times, DaHyun knows exactly how to pack her weekly bag,- Sana said, smiling through Momo's eyes .

Mina quietly hurried after them, completely agreeing with them. If she had the number of her younger sister Nayeon , she would volunteer to call herself. She was worried about the state of Nayeon , because previously she had a pale expression , and she seemed exhausted. Mina understood that if all this commotion began in the morning, then apparently Nayeon had been pulled out even earlier. She wanted to somehow alleviate, take half of the problem on her shoulders, relieve it from the weight of the order. Collecting things and getting food is only the first step to help.

After the expiration of 2 hours, Mina will find a way to help more.

**

The car parked near a low - rise building, and Sana got out first, courteously holding the driver's door for Momo to get out. Momo smiled softly at her, gently and lightly kissed her on the lips, not lingering on the kiss itself. Mina was waiting for them, looking around with curiosity:

- Where are we?

- Photo studio DaHyun. She wrote that she is now here, so we came to get the keys - Sana said cheerfully , happy from a fleeting kiss from her beloved.

- O! Mina said simply.

Momo giggled beside her, nodded her head, called for them, Mina, silently followed. She had a general idea of ​​what the atmosphere might look like in a photo studio; she had previously had to work as a model (even as a child), but what she saw upon entering here completely amazed her imagination. Mina seemed to be in a country where joy and harmony reign everywhere. At least that was the first impression from all the decorations made in the room itself.

To the right of them, a scene from a beach resort was created, to the left - a scene from a club, straight ahead - a meadow of flowers, to the side they were completing the stage of a ballroom.

Near one of the stages, DaHyun spun around taking pictures of a beautifully dressed black-haired girl. A little further, Mina noticed Chaeyoung sitting on a chair , her gaze lingering on her longer, until she felt someone else's gaze on her, looked back at her. Their time stopped, everything disappeared from sight, there were only two of them.

They only woke up after DaHyun's voice, smiling embarrassedly at each other.

- All! Thank you Hyoyeon! Half an hour break! I need chocolate! - stretched out plaintively DaHyun, massaging her stiff shoulders. - Chaengie , I'm free!

- Dubu , hello! - Sana ran up to her happily, wrapping herself all over her body, burying her face in the girl's sweaty neck, inhaling her scent. - Ah, honey, you ! If not for Momo, then ...

- Sana - unnie? - surprised DaHyun, trying to escape from the embrace of Sana, but she pressed closer to her, tickling kiss at the base of her neck. DaHyun giggled, laughed out loud, twisting her head in different directions to get rid of the tickle.

- I missed you too, DaHyu nie - pouted, offended Momo said, approaching the duet, hugging DaHyun from the other side, bending over to her neck too, and also kissing her there (more precisely, under the chin). - Ah, honey, why do you still not agree to a three, we would have so much fun - Momo whispered in a y whisper, burrowing deeper into her neck, kissing her harder.

- Girls, that's enough! Ha ha ha, ticklish - DaHyun laughed loudly , trying to escape from them, but the forces were clearly unequal.

SaMo didn’t want to give up, Momo was right, they had suggested for a long time, but DaHyun always refused, citing a humorous tease from the couple. They have long been accustomed to such a mini flirting, the whole company has long been accustomed to this, but not Chaeyoung , which practically growled with displeasure. She did not like the flirting scene played out in front of her eyes. Something incomprehensible was born in her heart, she wanted to separate the couple, drag DaHyun away from them and protect them. She wanted to say that she belonged to her,Chaeyoung , and they were not allowed to flirt in front of her.

Why do I have such thoughts? She's just my " bro ", I have no right to interfere with her feelings. Then why do I have such instincts? What kind of friend am I, who only thinks that she looks only at me? Since I'm allowed to fall in love, then why isn't DaHyun allowed either?

- What are you doing here? - Catching her breath from the laughter released from the embrace of SaMo , still smiling asked DaHyun.

-We are planning a week of a very important order in our company ... - Mina, who was still silent, started speaking, but DaHyun interrupted her , apologizing:

- For such cases, we have a prepared bag in our house. You came for her, right? You could have called, I would have brought it myself in the evening ... Ah , I certainly couldn't! Itself now in time trouble - she sighed, straightening her hair behind her back. - I was going to have a snack, then back to work. Important order.

-That's why we're here, - Sana puffed out her chest .

- We wanted to take the keys to your house. And if you say that the bag is collected, then just tell me where it is, we will take it, Momo suggested, looking fascinated at DaHyun's hair, which was now shimmering in different colors from a yellow spotlight.

- I would be grateful - said DaHyun simply , ing two buttons on her shirt, revealing a snow-white neck and collarbone. A spare key hung from the chain, which she removed and handed into Mina's outstretched palm. - I trust you with our heart, Mina - unnie - she said half in jest .

-They are in good hands, DaHyun -ssi, - Mina assured as she said goodbye, reluctantly leaving Chaeyoung . She wanted to communicate with her longer, although in the short time that they were here, they did not say a word.

- Okay, so where to find that bag? Momo asked, still holding her hands on DaHyun's thin waist .

- In the hall on the first floor, next to the rabbit - a little embarrassed by her words, said DaHyun , her cheeks really turned pink when everyone looked at her. - You yourself will understand when you enter the house - at that moment her stomach rumbled, which made the girl blush more than ever . - Um , I ...

- If you finished, then we were going to go to have a bite - decisively approaching DaHyun , taking her by the hand, pulling it out of SaMo's hands , said Chaeyoung . -Because of you, she has little time to rest and eat, - she added accusingly, frowning cutely . - Mina - unnie, we 'll call you later, okay? She asked in a quieter tone, to which Mina nodded shyly. - Sana - unnie, Momo -unnie, see you later! -making sure that she said goodbye to all the unnie , Chaeyoung dragged DaHyun to the exit, to the cafe where they wanted to go.