Part 4

Hopeless in love

The return to the crazy world, after peace and quiet in the forest kingdom, happened approximately the same as when leaving. Only now in the back seat was a conversation that was completely incomprehensible to Kim's sisters. Yes, they did not try to delve into, they needed to take them home, and then return to their monastery and think about a further plan.

First they drove Mina, after Chaeyoung, and then slowly turned the car to their house, but before returning home, they drove to the store, bought ice cream, which they now need so much.

Arriving home, after taking a shower and the state of things in the washing machine, having changed into home clothes, the girls decided to heal their wounds with ice cream, junk food and melodrama on the TV screen.

Ordinary evenings after their hearts were rejected.

True, the phone's calls interrupted today's emptiness and silence. The callers were Mina / Chaeyoung .

Apologizing to her older sister, DaHyun walked into her room. When she was completely ready to accept what to hear now, she pressed the “accept a call” button:

“Did you forget to say something, Chaeyoung ?” The voice, as always, sounded sweet, she just could not be mad at the girl.

“DaHyunie, I'm so stupid, it just can't be dumber,” a tearful voice sounded from the outside. “I'll turn on the video call, I need to see you.”

“Why are you crying, Chaeyoung? What happened?” DaHyun asked worriedly when she saw the red eyes of her friend and her upset face. “Hey bro, you can tell me absolutely everything, you know.”

“That's why I'm calling you. After all, you are the only one who understands my condition,” looked sadly at the screen, sticking out her lower lip.

“I'm waiting for an answer to your question,” reminded her DaHyun, feeling like her own heart speeded up by sulking face Chaeyoung.

“ DaHyun, I forgot to find out her number,” she complained.

“ Whom?” She did not understand, although her brain gave the idea of ​​who it was.

“Mina. Mina, that girl who rode with us in the car.”

“Why is that? You had many opportunities to take her number, so why ...”

“I do not know! She is so beautiful, and it’s nice to talk to her. To be honest, I tried to stop my heart so that it remained calm, and not hit 100 beats per second.”

Nayeon answered the same “call”, sitting in the living room, sitting on the couch, staring blankly at the flickering pictures on the TV screen. She heard every spoken word, and only one thing sounded in her thoughts:

Mina is not calling you. She does not confess to you the first love. She wants to know her number. She wants to ask her out. Not you. Not you again. What will you answer her?

“Why get upset, you can now easily get the Mina / Chaeyoung number,” two sisters flew out of the numb lips, they wanted to see their smiles again, to hear a happy voice in any way.

“And how do I do this? I don’t even know her last name, and where she works! ”

“You have me, Chaengie / Mina,” they simply said with a shrug. “I can ask Nayeon - unnie / DaHyun to give me a phone number ...”

“Truth? Will you do it for my happiness?” Rejoiced at the statement of Chaeyoung /Mina, smiling broadly at the phone screen. “Please, I beg you; help me meet her one more time.”

“Good. But for this I need to disable video calling.”

“I'll wait. Thank you, you are the best friend.”

They quickly left the shelter, met halfway, looking into the eyes, immediately understood, and the words cast by the voice became this confirmation:

“Unnie / Tofu, they ask for the phone number of our girls.”

And both at the same time, tear out a piece of paper and write down the number, pass their hands to each other, smiling sadly, they say:

“Thank.”

And again they return to their cloister, putting on happy masks.

 

One week later

From Monday morning to late evening Friday, Kim's sisters were busy. Without expecting it, they were happy that their brain was loaded with thoughts of doing a given job. They simply did not know how to behave the next day when they would meet Mina or Chaeyoung. And so, all thoughts suddenly began to revolve on the task, in the shortest lines to execute an order from an influential buyer / customer.

The shortest time was allocated for conversations with Mina/Chaeyoung, the longest communication was approximately 15 minutes for all time. Nayeon generally saw Mina only briefly as she walked past her desk, sending her a smile. And DaHyun saw, or rather, heard Chaeyoung only late in the evening, when she said goodbye, going home.

Both sisters did not answer calls; they simply turned them off or set the call from the customer to vibrate.

They could not lose such an expensive jackpot.

They did not want to risk losing their job.

They wanted to prove that their work was valuable, just as the buyer / customer had ever heard of them.

 

Monday.

Having come to work in the morning, Chaeyoung looked around, looking for one specific girl. She heard the shutter click on the camera somewhere at the end of the room, and walked there with a light gait. Chaeyoung was fascinated by the stylist, who was inseparably watching every movement of her ward, who was filming now. Chaeyoung did not know the name of this girl, she first saw her in the studio. DaHyun, the one she was looking for, was enthusiastically engaged in her work, indicating the model that needed to be done.

“Hi,” quietly, Chaeyoung greeted the stylist, she just nodded in response, continuing to follow, and as soon as DaHyun called with a wave of her hand with a camera, she ran to the call. “What's going on here?” She was surprised, looking at how everyone feverishly remade the scenery for the next photo shoot.

“Oh, Chaeyoung , hello, what are you doing here?” Running past her, the dresser asked, he stopped near his coat rack, where all his suits hung, picked one, and ran back. “DaHyun called you too, huh?”

“No, I came myself,” the girl replied, but was not sure if she heard the dresser, as she was showing her DaHyun suit now. She took it, twisted it, called the model, tried on it, then categorically refused:

“Another color, not so bright,” Chaeyoung heard a jerky order from DaHyun.

Chaeyoung first saw such a business DaHyun , she did not behave with her. Deciding not to interfere, but did not want to leave, so Chaeyoung found a free chair, sat down and began to follow the process.

The rest half an hour passed in admiration from her friend and boss. Seeing a serious expression, hearing a commanding voice, Chaeyoung re-recognized DaHyun. When she was filmed for various advertisements or for fashion magazines, DaHyun led her with fun and ease. Chaeyoung did not remember the shooting, not filled with fun, the girl always made her laugh. Now seated in the distance, Chaeyoung watched DaHyun, who seemed nervous from the side. For half an hour, her smile never appeared, Chaeyoung did not like to see such a girl, so she decided to herself, correct, create such comfort so that DaHyun would calm down.

I wonder what really happened? Probably, everything is connected with a new task, about which I do not know anything yet. Perhaps I will not say anything about my problem, I will say a little later, perhaps in the evening.

“All, thank you for your work, Sooyeon” awoke from his thoughts Chaeyoung, when she heard a tired voice DaHyun . “Bring Hyoyeon here, please, and make her a colder make-up, especially in front of her eyes,” DaHyun asked, laying aside her camera, flexing her shoulders, turned away from an impromptu scene, looked around.

Chaeyoung noticing that there is a chance to raise her friend’s mood at least a little, got up from her chair, waved her hand, turning her attention to herself:

“Yo, bro, hello!”

“Chaeyoung? What are you doing here?” DaHyun was delighted, running her hand through her hair, came closer to her. She was the first to move toward hugs, Chaeyoung reciprocated, hugging a little tighter and holding her hands on DaHyun's waist, which was the case in society. “Oh, I needed this,” she breathed out freely, relaxing her tense muscles.

“You're like a taut string, Dubu” raising her arms to the shoulders, has become of the mash, Chaeyoung bypassed for girlfriend back, it was convenient to do massage. “What kind of order? Can I help with anything?”

“You are already helping,” DaHyun smiled happily, “you are doing well, Chaengie. So you did not answer my question. What are you doing here? ”

“I came to visit you, I miss you,” she grinned, stepping back from the girl, waving her arms in the air.

“Is that all?” Doubted DaHyun, Chaeyoung nodded her head in confirmation. “Okay, then if you are not in a hurry, you can wait for me, and together we will go to dinner. Agree? ”

“I will wait for you.”

“Fine, then you will tell me what actually brought you here on your day off,” she hurried back to my workplace after she noticed a new model coming out of the dressing room.