suicide

Hopeless

RIP #Sulli

Wish you be more happy in the heaven

 

--

Jiyeon walked in her dark and silent room. She looked around and sighed. Her mind still captured a good memory she just experienced with her artist, Jung Wheein. It really means a lot.

She took out a paper and started to write a good bye letter for her family and best friend. After she's done. She took out the medicine that she bought one week ago. Without think again, she ate and swallowed them. Few second later, she felt so sleepy and closed her eyes.

 

--

"Ahjussi!!!! " Wheein shouted which made the old man jumped in surprise

"oh god!! Yah!! You scared me! "

"i'm sorry, but it's very urgent!! Someone.. I mean.. My fans.. No.. No.. I mean Jiyeon.. Yes.. Her name is Jiyeon, where is her room number??!!!"

"i'm sorry.. I can't tell any information about.." the security cut by the manager unnie.

"Ahjussi!! " she screamed " someone is going to die if you didn't tell us! That girl, Jiyeon. She is going to suicide now!! If you don't believe then follow us"

The security shocked and immediately took the key.

Wheein was so shocked with her manager unnie action. "unnie.. " she gave her 2 thumps up.

They immediately took the lift and followed the old man.

"how did you know that she is going to.. "

Another cut but this time by Jung Wheein, " she gave me her letter and that write that her last wish is meeting me before she left this world"

The man was speechless, "oh.. God.. It will be scary of she really die.. "

Ting! The lift was opening and they immediately ran to the room.

They tried to press the bell and knocked the door but no answer.

"key!"

The man nodded and opened it. The room was so dark and silent. " Jiyeon?!!" they called.

"oh god!! " they found the body was lifeless om the sofa.

"Jiyeon!! " they tried to call and shook her body but no response.

"we need to bring her to hospital!! Palli palli!! " said Wheein after look at some medicine on the table.

They lift her up, thanks god, manager unnie was so strong. They immediately drove to the hospital near by and got in emergency room.

 

After a few minutes later, the doctor came out.

"she is safe.. Thanks to all of you to bring her in time before the drug kill her"

A relief was showed on their face. " thanks god"

The nurse came and gave them the paper, " we need some of family sign.. Are you her family? " they shook " friend? " they shook again "so... Em.. It's okay to be sign.. By anyone, but i hope we can reach her family"

Wheein took the paper and signed them. " it's all on me... Thank you"

The nurse nodded, " thank you too and all of you might get inside the patient room. Excuse me.. " she excused herself and left them.

The security man sighed, "poor girl.. "

"did you know any of her friends or family? "asked manager unnie

The old man shook, "i'm sorry.. "

"it's okay.. It's already morning.. I think you need a rest too, ahjussi.. We will take care of her" said Wheein and made the old man excuse himself.

"Wheein, what should we do? We can't leave her alone and we also have a schedule tomorrow "

Wheein sighed, "unnie.. You can go back and i will take care of her, before tomorrow schedule, pick me up and bring me some new clothes"

The manager unnie nodded, " called me if you need something"

"i will, thank you"

The manager unnie was gone too. Wheein looked at the girl. " what make you wanting to end your life so early? You're still young"

--

Jiyeon felt her body was so sore, she didn't have any energy. "where am i? " she looked around and found a girl who sleeping on the sofa. "Wheein?? " she was shocked.

Wheen heard her name was called, she also woke up, " oh!! You!! " she walked to the girl "how do you feel? "

Jiyeon still looked at Wheein, " why are you here and why am i here? I should be.. "

"dead? " asked Wheein

Jiyeon was silent for couple second. She sighed, " why did you save me? "

"because you are my fans" Wheein sighed and held her hand, " i know you are depressed but.. Ending your life is not a solution... Do you ever think about your friends and family feeling after they found out what are you doing right now? "

"the sad is only temporary.. They will move on soon"

Wheein sighed, " why do you want to end your life? "

Jiyeon looked at her, " I don't find any reason to live anymore"

That was the most sadness answer that Wheein heard. She looked at her eyes and it was blank.

"you have one now" said Wheein and made Jiyeon looked at her. " you own me and you need to pay it"

Jiyeon frowned

" i save your life, i pay your hospital bills.. So you need to pay me back..and.. I don't want your money. You need to work for me for a month"

Jiyeon sighed and nodded, " okay.. A month.. After that i'm free?"

Wheein was surprised by how fast this deal is done, "yes"

"what should i do?" asked Jiyeon

"first.. You will live with me in my apartment and became me and ggomo maid. I need someone to cook, clean my house and take care of ggomo.. I think you can do it"

Jiyeon nodded, " but.. Is it okay? Why are you trust me? I'm nobody "

" you are my maid and my fans. Stop thinking that you are nobody. And why i trust you.. Em.. My heart just believe you, so i will follow my heart voice"

Jiyeon nodded again.

Wheein nodded, " are you have a phone? "

Jiyeon looked at her, " i'm sorry.. I sold it.. "

Wheein thought a minute, " okay.. I have unused phone in my apartment, i will lend you.. Still i need to buy you a sim card. Oh by the way, you can go out tomorrow and i will pick you up since you need to move out to my place"

Jiyeon shook, " it's okay.. I can do it by myself, i've owned you so much"

Wheein sighed, " but you need to promise me something"

Jiyeon nodded

"you won't do something like that again"

"for now.. Okay.. I promise "

Wheein picked her pinkie up, " yagsog" *promise

Jiyeon looked at her little finger, she didn't know why but she smiled for Wheein's cuteness. She tied her finger too " yagsog"

For a moment.. A very small miracle happened...

--

 

Note : this is 100% wheesun