The End

Hopeless

Wheein looked at the sleeping woman in front of her. So beautiful...  

They were sleeping on the same bed and facing each other. 

Wheein woke up first because of nightmare.  She felt so hard breathe right now. 

Guilty. 

Yes. She felt guilty. 

All happened because of her. She blamed herself. 

She knew she need to solve all the problem that she caused but it's too much for her to handle. 

Wheein left the bed and walked to the dining. It's 01.39 am. Everyone was sleeping and she was in her deep thought alone. 

Wheein sighed before decided to take some papers and wrote some letters.

 

--

It's 7.42 am

Jiyeon woke up and walked to kitchen for preparing some breakfast for them.  When she was going to put the dishes on the table , she saw some letters.

There are 5 letters and had each name on them.

Jiyeon saw her name. She took it and read it. 

 

Yah! Park Jiyeon! 

Life is cruel, right? 

But... I'm so great that we meet and help each other.

I'm going to some place.. Far away... 

Yeah.. I'm so stupid... I decided to run away.. Alone.. 

I don't want you to be like me... So i want you to try it again. 

IU sunbae-nim.. I can see that she still love you. I know and i can feel it... So please give her a chance. People make mistake but IU sunbaenim can be trust. I trust her. I trust she can make you happy again. 

Thanks you for these few months, thanks for your foods, thanks for helping me cleaning the house and take care of ggomo and me. 

I'm going to miss you but please don't miss me..

--Jung Wheein--

 

Jiyeon put down the letter, her tears were flowing non stop. She was sobbing and trembling. 

Yongsun woke up because of the crying sound. She looked at jiyeon who was crying so hard on the floor before looked at the letter on the table. " jiyeon-ah.. Where is wheein?" she asked slow at first. 

Jiyeon was still crying. Yongsyn decided to run and lookedaround the apartmen while calling wheein name. "WHEEIN-AH!!!" she looked back at her room, " JUNG WHEEIN!!" she shouted. Her mind was blanked. She wran back to the dining room and looked at the letters. She saw her name. She opened  the letter

Yongsun unnie...

My angel...

There're a lot of things i want to tell you but i cut them in 3 words.

"I Love You"

Don't cry! I Warning You.. Don't cry!

I know i was too late... I know i was coward.. Maybe you are right, I'm a loser. I'm running away. Far away.. So don't try to find me. Because I don't want to be found. 

I want you to be happy, so please.. Move on..

Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault..

I love your smile, so Please keep smiling even i'm not there. 

Always be the Sunshine for Mamamoo..even without me around

i will always love you from far away.

--Jung Wheein--

 

Yongsun was broken. She broke in a huge cry. She was crying so hard that made her heart felt so hurt. She was so hurt and fell down on the floor unconsciously.

" Yongsun!!" jiyeon shouted. The girl face turned pale. Jiyeon was panic. She immediately called the ambulance and sent Yongsun to the hospital.

Luckily, it was a same hospital with Moonbyul, so Hyejin and Moonbyul can visit her. 

" she got a big shock and made her blood raising to her heart. Luckily, she was in hospital in the right time, or She won't make it"

Jiyeon nodded, " thank you, doctor.."

The doctor left them.

Hyejin looked at Yongsun before asked Jiyeon who also didn't in a good stage. She could see some tears on her eyes " what happened?"

Jiyeon took out some letters and gave it to Hyejin, " it's from Wheein... She left it this morning.."

Hyejin surprised, " MWO?!" she gave moonbyul's letter to the eldest and read hers. 

Ahn Hyejin!

Don't get mad

Don't cry

And.. You are right, I'm leaving.. 

I'm leaving everything... I'm running away..

Call me Pabo, because i am. So don't get angry because this Pabo won't be around you anymore.

Be your Bestfriend.. Be your Soulmate.. 

It's the most Precious things that happened in my life. 

Don't get mad with yourself or others. And please be happy when i'm not around. Please keep living like what you're dreaming.

Live happily, hyejin-ah.. I know you can do it without me.

Love you from far away, --Jung Wheein--

 

Hyejin tried her best to hold her tears, but she couldn't. Her eyes betrayed her. She cried.  

While Moonbyul..

unnie...

mianhe... I'm sorry for hurting you..

i didn't mean to do it... Please forgive me. 

Remembering how we used to be fooling around, it's killing me..

I don't think i can face you anymore. I'm leaving so.. Take care of everyone"

Don't blame yourself because it's my own desicion.

Take care of yourself and.. I hope you can find your own happiness.

-Jung Wheein-

 

"is she really leaving?" asked moonbyul who felt so guilty right now. Is it too late?

Jiyeon nodded. " She also left the letter for your CEO, i think.. She decided to resign"

"hyejin-ah.. You are closed with wheein's omma, right?? Please call her" asked moonbyul and hyejin immediately took out her phone and dialed the number. 

Tut..tut..tut..

Hyejin tried and tried, it's still same.

" let's go to Jeonju" said moonbyul again.

They didn't think straight again. All they need to do is finding wheein. 

Once they were arrived at wheein's old house. Hyejin ran to knock the door. But still.. It's useless. No one in there.

" they left 4 hours ago" said the neighbour.

Jiyeon asked, " where did they go, ahjussi?"

"molla..molla... No one knows.. They left so hurry.." 

Moonbyul cried. How she think she can fix them, she was wrong.. " i haven't apologized.. How dare she.." 

Hyejin hugged moonbyul tightly.

Jiyeon sighed. Regret came last. Maybe wheein decision wasn't that bad at all. If she didn't leave. No one will know how precious she was. 

If wheein left because she wants them to be happy... She was completely wrong. 

Because everyone is hurting and regretting what they have done. 

 

 

--the end--