Alone

Hopeless

People said when you are alone, all the bad thoughts would come and embrace you. That's what Jiyeon felt right now. She didn't know what to do, she has no one to talk to. She felt so lonely. A thought of suicide kept coming to her mind. She also didn't know why her tears kept flowing. May be that what people called depression. She looked at sleeping ggomo, how she wish she could be him, live without worry. She's so envy of him.

Jiyeon decided to turn on the TV and watched until her eyes feel tired so she could sleep. She never know Wheein will this effect on her. She used to die but Wheein gave her a hope. Now Wheein is just gone for a day and Jiyeon felt her hope is gone. She knew she shouldn't be this selfish. She didn't deserve someone so perfect like Wheein. Wheein cared for her is more than enough.

 

--

"Jiyeon-ah! I'm back! " Wheein called and walked to the kitchen.

Jiyeon who was cleaning the window, stopped and ran to the voice. " oh.. You're back.. " she smiled because Wheein looked so cheerful today " i think you have solved your problems"

Wheein smiled and nodded, " yeah.. I'm okay now.. Hehehe.. "

"have you eaten yet? Let's me make a breakfast for you" Jiyeon opened the freezer and started to take some ingredients out.

Wheein sat on the chair and waited for the food. "it's good that you are here..."

"you will okay too without me.." Jiyeon started to cook the eggs. " i hope you could eat more healthy food"

Wheein sighed, " i'm.. Okay.. "

Jiyeon was done and put the omelette in front of Wheein, " your breakfast"

Wheein smiled and ate it deliciously.

"mm.. So.. You and Yongsun unnie is okay? "

Wheein finished her food and answered her, " we are okay"

" will you tell her what you feel? " asked Jiyeon again and made Wheein a bit shocked. " i'm a wheesun biggest fans... And.. I'm sorry, i find your Yongsun art" teased Jiyeon

"what makes you think that i'm into Yongsun unnie? " asked Wheein back.

Jiyeon took out her phone and started to search 'Wheesun' in YouTube before show the video to Wheein. " we have a fansclub for Wheesun couple"

Wheein looked at the video, suddenly she missed the past, how she has so much joke and energy. She never knew some moomoo will capture her moment with Yongsun unnie.

"from the way you look at her, i know you love her" Jiyeon said but Wheein denied again

"me and Hyejin did more than that"

Jiyeon smiled, " i just want you to be happy.. As a fan, i really miss the old you.. I miss your smile, i miss your joke, i miss your everything "

" i'm sorry for make you disappointed "

Jiyeon shook , " wait.. I have something for you"

Wheein frowned.

Jiyeon ran to her room and took out a scarf, " for you, it's cold outside"

Wheein took it, "waoo.. It has my name on it, you made it by yourself? "

Jiyeon nodded, " it's not beautiful but it's warm"

"it's beautiful! Thank you! " Wheein smiled and showe her deep dimple which was Jiyeon favorite. " you also need one too when you went outside "

Jiyeon shook, " i will stay at home, it's more comfortable"

" do you have a friend? Don't you want to meet them? " asked Wheein which for Jiyeon, it was the most scariest questions.

" i have but.. I don't want to meet them" she got up " i need to continue cleaning the window"

Wheein felt guilty for asking but she really want Jiyeon to more brave to face the world. But from Jiyeon reaction, she was completely not ready.

--

"oohhh.. Jung wheeiinnnnn.. New scarf, huh? " teased Hyejin

"yeah.. A gift from a friend" said Wheein and joked back.

"your mysterious friend?? " asked Moonbyul " you really need to introduce that friend to us, it's a girl or boy?

" it's a girl, unnie.. Why you interested? "

Moonbyul laughed, " i'm only interested in Yongsun unnie"

"stop it, byul" Yongsun came and sat beside her.

"but you like my cheesy" teased Moonbyul again.

Wheein completely didn't like the view in front of her. She felt jealous.. Yeah. She was jealous. Without even waiting, Wheein went outside, leaving those lovely birds.

"Hyejin-ah.. Have Wheein told you about her mysterious friend? " asked Yongsun.

" no unnie.. Speaking of her mysterious friend, i'm also very curious but Wheein won't tell me anything. That girl even gave Wheein a scarf and Wheein wore it today. I smell something fishy in here" Hyejin thought a while " i will try to talk to her again later"

"the most fishy is she didn't let me go to her house anymore" told Moonbyul and made their eyes landed on her.

"me too" said Hyejin

"don't tell me... She lives with her? " suspected Yongsun

Hyejin tried to ignore her thoughts but damn, she felt Yongsun unnie was right. " should we check together? "

"Wheein will get angry if she knew" said Moonbyul

"then don't let her know" Yongsun thought a while, " i will ask director to make Wheein became the last one to shoot MV, it will take more than an hour, i think it's enough time for us to get inside her apartment"

"waaooo!! Unnie! Jjang!" Hyejin gave her thumbs up.

"she didn't change her password, right? " asked Moonbyul to Hyejin.

" aye.. She won't change it. I know her so well"

So with that plan, they worked together perfectly to fool Wheein and it worked. They left Wheein on the studio and went to Wheein's apartment.

Klik! Tiittt!!

Jiyeon heard the door sound, " Wheein, you are back! I prepared.." Jiyeon stopped her step. She bowed, " annyeonghaseyo.. "

Three of them looked at each other, " who are you? "

Jiyeon bowed again, "oh.. I'm sorry.. I'm Jiyeon, nice to meet you all.."

"why are you in Wheein's apartment? Are you live in here?? With Wheein?? How long did both of you.. " asked Yongsun

"calm down unnie, let hear her explanation" said moobyul

"Jiyeon ssi.. Mind to tell us what your relationship with our Wheein? " asked Hyejin

Jiyeon could feel that she wasn't welcome, " I'm sorry for misunderstanding... I promise that nothing happened between me and Wheein, we are just friend. I.. I just stayed for while since Wheein need someone to take care ggomo"

"are you the one who give Wheein a scarf?" asked Moonbyul

Jiyeon looked at them and nodded, " i... It's a small gift to reply Wheein kindness, hope you don't misunderstand"

Yongsun looked at Jiyeon, " i'm sorry for scaring you.. We just worry about Wheein and a bit surprise since she never told us about you"

Jiyeon nodded, does she shame to be friend with me? She didn't want anyone to know me.. Did i look that awful? " thank you for understanding... Actually i'm leaving today... But i think Wheein will come back night.. Hope you send my goodbye to her" Jiyeon bowed " thank you... " Jiyeon walked passing them and get out alone. Once she was alone in the street, Her tears were breaking, but her heart was too cold to know the pain. She didn't feel anything but her tears just kept flowing down. Is this what they called pathetic?

Jiyeon smiled for herself, "ah... I'm alone again... "