How we met

Hopeless

Jung Wheein POV

I keep looking at her, like how beautiful she is today.. Not only today but everyday. She likes her name, Kim..Yongsun… Solar.. A sun which always shines. I love see her smile everyday, it's my favorite. Sometimes i really want to hug her and whisper to her about my feelings but I'm too scared to do it. I hate how she chose to play with moonbyul unnie instead of me. I hate moonbyul unnie who can freely go inside her apartment. I hate how close they are. How they look like a couple. I feel so hopeless.

--

"yah, Jung Wheein" Hyejin poked her

Wheein turned to Hyejin and frowned, "what? "

"i know yongsun unnie is beautiful but you stare at her too much

Wheein blushed, "i'm not! I just... I just wish we can be more close.. Like you and me and moonbyul unnie"

Hyejin just believed her, "let's go to our car.. Manager unnie is waiting.. Or you want to be one car with Yongsun unnie? "

Wheein shook, " we might be awkward, let's go "

"you look so hopeless, Jung Wheein"

Wheein chuckled, " next time.. Maybe"

 

--

Park Jiyeon POV

I decide to delete all my social applications. Today i can't think straight again. I don't know what to do again. I'm a jobless now. After resigned from one of big company, i was planning to start a business with my friend. I believe her, but sadly.. She ran away with almost all of my money. I used to be a manager in one of big company in seoul, they tried to stop me from resign even offered raising my salary and promotion a new position. But i rejected everything because i believe my friend. Now i feel like a . I can't even face my family and my friend. I felt so hopeless in my small apartment. I really wish i can go back, but i know it's impossible.

Times flew so fast.. And i've been a jobless for more than 6 months. I've tried to use my own money and started my small business but it didn't go well.. So i decided to close it after 3 months opening.

Now i was sitting in my apartment and looking at the black tv. I decided to turn on the tv and let my room fill with some voice. My eyes fell on a girl group. They called Mamamoo. And for the first time i started to interest in something. I used to hear a lot of kpop songs before, but after some accident in my past, i never heard any songs again. After their performance, i decided to search some information about them and.. I fell in love with Jung Wheein. For the first time in this 6 months i laughed a lot, all thanks to Jung Wheein and her funny video.

I forget about my stress for a while and keep watching their video. For a couple days my life became so colorful until i started to receive a call from my friend and family. My stress starts to get back day by day. I can't live like this. I don't know why, my tears won't stop every night. I can't even sleep peacefully because i was too stress. I'm not depressed but my stress was killing me slowly and i decided to end my life. it's a hard decision.. but i got nothing now. everything is leaving me slowly.. 

I wrote a message on a paper, i want to give it to Jung Wheein because before i die, i really want to meet her and say thank you to her. So i went to RBW building and waited for her in front of the building. Some people looked at me strangely, some will ask me and i will tell them that i want to meet Jung Wheein and of course they declined my offer and thought i'm just one of those crazy fans.

It's already two weeks and i still didn't meet her. Should i give up?

" why are you want to meet her so bad? " asked one of the girl.

I looked at her and bowed, " i didn't mean anything but.. I want to meet her and give my letter to her.. "

She looked at me, " give me that letter and i can help you to give it to her"

I shook my head, "can i meet her? I want to give it to her.. I promise i won't do anything" i took my id card and give it to her " you can report me if something happen"

She sighed, " i'm her manager..and.. I'm pity of you.. I will let you meet her, just don't do anything weird"

I was so shocked, " really?? Oh god!! Thank you so much! " i kept bowing and i didn't know why i started to cry. " thank you! "

She smiled, " you can go back home now and come back around 8 pm"

I nodded, " thank you!! "

--

"unnie.. Is that the girl?" Wheein just went back from her schedule and it's already 11.23 pm. She was so shocked when she saw a girl was sitting beside the rbw building gate and waiting for her.

"oh god.. I hope she is okay, i asked her to come at 8pm and i think she is waiting until now.." said the manager unnie and parked the car.

"unnie.. She must be freezing! " Wheein quickly got out fron the car and followed by the manager unnie. Her heart felt so broke when the girl looked at her and smiled weakly.

She got up and bowed to Wheein, " finally i can meet you" she took out a letter and gave it to Wheein. " i... I really like your voice.. I'm your fans and.. I hope you can keep singing and entertain everyone with your voice and your smile. It's a cure for me and thank you for meeting me.. " her her were trembling because of the cold weather

Wheein took the letter, " thank you too, for being my fans.. May i know your name? "

Jiyeon looked at wheein and smiled" park Jiyeon.. "

"wait a minute.. I have something for you" Wheein ran to the car and took out jacket. "here.. For you.. "

Jiyeon was shocked "thank you....meeting you is my last wish" Jiyeon smiled, "thank you.. "

Wheein frowned, she looked at her watch, " it's almost midnight, let me send you home" she turned to manager unnie " is it okay? "

"of course "

Jiyeon quickly rejected the offer, " i'm just a stranger.. Thank you.. " she bowed and walked away.

But Wheein stopped her, " you are not a stranger, you are my fans. I won't forgive myself if something happens to you" Wheein pushed Jiyeon inside the car. " if you really my fans, please listen to me so i can go back home too"

Jiyeon bowed again, " thank you"

They went inside the car and Wheein peeked at athe girl who looked so weak. " have you eaten? "

Jiyeon smiled weakly, " i'm okay.. I have some food left in my room "

Wheein took her bag and took out a bread " eat first.. You need to gain some energy so you can come to meet me everyday"

Jiyeon took the bread, " they said you are an angel, and now i know what they mean, thank you"

Wheein blushed, " aniya.. I'm not an angel, I'm just a human call Jung Wheein"

Jiyeon smiled and laughed, " that is my apartment, just stop here.. "

Jiyeon walked out from the car and bowed to them, " thank you for the ride.. Thank you unnie for let me meet my idol and.. " she looked at Wheein " thank you for giving a happiness in my last day"

They didn't understand what the girl mean but Wheein didn't think much. She got out and hugged the girl, " i will remember you"

Jiyeon cried. She hugged Wheein back before they released the hug and smiled to each other. " thank you"

Jiyeon got inside the apartment and Wheein decided to get back to the car.

"unnie.. What do you think about that girl? " asked Wheein to the manager unnie.

" she makes me feel sad.. I don't know but.. She looks so hopeless but after she saw you, i saw a little hope in her eyes"

Wheein nodded and opened the letter.

to : Jung Wheein

hi.. Nice to meet you..

This might be my last time writing a letter to someone and it is for a special person called Jung Wheein :)

After saw all your videos , i want to thank you for giving me a happiness and a hope for these couple days. It means a lot for me.

meeting you is my last wish before i leave this world.

This world might be cruel for me but i hope it's a beautiful world for you.. I hope for your happiness.

please stay healthy... It's hurting me when you suddenly disappeared because of sickness, so please don't overwork. They might call you an angel, but angel also need a rest right? Hehe..

so.. My last words.. Thank you for everything. ..

 

"unnie.... "

"hmm?? "

Wheein suddenly felt uneasy, " we need to get back to that girl apartment "

Manager unnie stopped the car, "why?? "

" i think.. She tried to suicide "

"yah.. It's not funny"

Wheein gave the letter to her, "read it"

The manager unnie took the paper and read it. " oh... ttt...!!! " she immediately turned her wheel and drove back to the apartment.