Stop worrying

Hopeless

Wheein slowly opened her eyes and found everything so dark.  The music from the radio was playing, she looked the girl beside her.  "oh.... Sleep well? "

Wheein nodded,  " where are we,  jiyeonie? "

"on the way home,  have a nice dream? "

Wheein nodded again,  "yeah..  " she smiled " thank you for bringing me there"

Jiyeon smiled,  " i should be the one who thanks you,  thank you for let me staying by your side "

Wheein smiled back,  " do you have any plans in winter?"

Jiyeon shook,  "maybe taking ggomo to the pet area? "

"oohh.  It's a good idea,  i want to go there too! "

"don't you have a plan with your members?" asked jiyeon back before she stopped at red lights

"no..  They have their own plan..  Let's go together" wheein's eyes looked so excited

"but..  How's about solar unnie?  Don't you want to spend Christmas with her? "

Wheein smiled but jiyeon clearly see that was a fake smile, " i want but i can't... " she sighed,  " she dates moonbyul unnie.. Moonsun couple is real now"

Jiyeon sighed.  She finally understood what hyejin said before.  "how could she... " she lost her words.

" it's okay, na..  Gwenchana..."

Jiyeon smiled and nodded,  " let's spend the Christmas together with ggomo"

--

 

"gwenchana??  Did he hurt you??" yongsun looked at wheein who was completely shocked for that moment.

Wheein gave a small nod,  " a bit shock.. I'm okay "

"that bastard!  I should kick his dck" moonbyul was mad too

Hyejin hugged wheein,  " sorry wheein-ah... "

Wheein smiled,  " i'm okay...  Don't need to be worry.. "

Yongsun sighed, " let me send you home.. "

"let us send you home, wheein-ah.. " moonbyul joined. 

Wheein looked at them and rejected it,  " manager unnie will send me home safely.. Stop worrying.."

"unnie,  i'm in a car with wheein.  So don't worry,  beside that jiyeon is there...she is black belt taekwondo,  So don't worry too much"

Yongsun was going to say something again but a call from wheein's phone stopped her.  

It's  jiyeon.  

Somehow yongsun didn't like it at all.  She didn't like how close jiyeon with wheein.  She didn't like how everyone trusted the girl more than herself. It's making her mad.  

" i'm okay jiyeonie..  Don't worry.. By the way how do you know it?  ... Mwoo??  Twitter? " wheein looked at them " it's okay..  I'm heading home now with hyejin...  Arasso..  Bye... "

Yongsun didn't like it.  She hate it. " let's have a dinner in wheein's house"

Everyone eyes were on her,  "what?  It's deal.  My treat, now let's go "

Without even listening to them,  yongsun went inside the car. 

"what's wrong with her? " wheein frowned "why my house??" she pouted thinking how they're going to mess her house.  It's a nightmare.

" just deal with it, ah~~ i miss our gathering,  it's nice! " hyejin also got inside the car. 

All of them went to wheein's apartment.

"WHEEIN!!!  Oooh...  Annyeonghaseyo... " jiyeon bowed to them and completely ashamed with her loud call.  

"we are having a dinner together tonight, you can join" said moonbyul and went to ggomo who completely didn't like moonbyul and ran to jiyeon.

Jiyeon smiled and took the cat on her embrace.

"OOHHH!!!  Ggomooo~~~" moonbyul whined

"he has a taste unnie" teased hyejin and took the chicken nuggets before eat it completely " mmmm..  Jiyeonie!!!  It's so delicious!! "

Jiyeon smiled shyly,  "thank you"

"she is a good package of housewives" said wheein and went to take a soju. 

yongsun completely didn't like everything about jiyeon.  

"both of you should date!" teased moonbyul and made hyejin also joined

"see!!!  Not only me who said that!  Unnie..  I have told them to date each other but they refused! " hyejin teased them. 

Yongsun sighed,  " stop it,  we know wheein didn't like her that way"

"then,  did you know who wheein like? "asked jiyeon this time and made everyone looked at yongsun. 

"guys...  I like ggomo,  he is my boyfriend" said wheein and hugged her cat.  " my ggomo~~" 

Ggomo didn't like it,  he ran away and went to jiyeon. "ggomo~~"

"miiawww~~" he smiled happily to jiyeon. 

"he didn't like you now" teased moonbyul and got an hit from wheein. "ah! "

"ooppsss! " wheein teased and tried to get ggomoo attention.

Yongsun hate the view in front of her, " should we order pizza? "

They agreed.

" i will bring soju and beer then" jiyeon walked to the kitchen.

Yongsun looked at wheein,  " how long do you want to keep her? " 

Wheein looked at yongsun,  " unnie..  Can we not talk about this in here? "

" i'm worrying"

"stop worrying... " wheein answered back.  She looked at hyejin and moonbyul who were playing with PS4 

"do you like her? " asked yongsun again. 

Wheein took the soju and drank it,  " is it really a matter to you? "

"yes"

"Wheein-ah!!!  Come joining us!! " hyejin shouted

Wheein walked to them and left yongsun alone.  " do you like wheein? " asked jiyeon who was sitting beside yongsun. " i used to think that you really love her more than a sister, but...  I'm wrong"

" what make you think so? You know nothing about us"

Jiyeon sighed and took a soju,  " yeah..  I'm a stranger... But i promise.. I will make her happy" she stared at yongsun " i own wheein a lot,  and i will return it with a happiness..."

Yongsun smirked,  " do you think wheein like you that way? "

Jiyeon shook,  " no..  She love you" 

Yongsun froze. 

" but you don't love her that way,  you got a perfect lover" jiyeon gave her a soju.

"how... "

"unnie...  Stop hurting wheein...  You are her happiness but you're also her pain.  I'm telling you this because i hate to see her crying for you. She deserves better and i know it's not you"

Yongsun hate herself more than anything, " and who do you think can give  her happiness?  Yeah..  You are right,  i make her cry but I'm also the reason behind her smile. How could you asked me to stop hurting her when i just knew that she love me? "

"will it be different? " asked jiyeon again " what will you do? Do you love her? "