They're meant for each other

Hopeless

"unnie.. Unniee... Look at this!!" Moonbyul showed another picture of her corgi to Yongsun.

"waahhh... Why she became so cute?? "

Moonbyul laughed and they started to chat again.

Wheein looked at them and felt so envy and jealous. So she decided to play with Hyejin instead.

When the leader was called by CEO and left them in the practice room. Moonbyul called them, " Hyejin-ah.. Wheein-ah.. I need yours help"

They looked at each other, " oh.. What? You need to pay us good" teased Wheein and made Hyejin laughed.

" all you can eat, if it's success"

"call! " Hyejin answered excitedly

Moonbyul smiled, " so.. I'm going to confess my feelings to Yongsun unnie.. "

Wheein was frozen and Hyejin peeked at her.

"so.. I'm planning to decorate her apartment and giving her a surprise"

Wheein forced her lips to smile, " so what can we help? "

" i need Hyejin to go out with Yongsun unnie and Wheein to help me decorate the apartment, how is it? " asked Moonbyul again.

"cool.. We can help, right Hyejin? " asked Wheein to her best friend.

Hyejin sighed, " i can't say no, right? "

Moonbyul laughed, " absolutely no. Hahaha.. So, deal? It's a secret between us"

" just tell us when we are starting?"

 

--

Hyejin looked at Wheein who looked so lost. " you shouldn't help her.. "

Wheein smiled bitter, " they're meant to be together, soon or later. I still need to face it"

Hyejin sighed, " and what you are going to do with your heart? Your feeling?"

" i will try my best to forget it, i need to move on, right?" asked Wheein back

Hyejin hugged her tiny friend, " aigooo.... " she cried.

Wheein cried too, " why are you crying?? "

" molla... "

 

--

The D-day has come. Hyejin were going out with Yongsun while Moonbyul and Wheein were going in side the apartment without the leader knowing. Since Moonbyul knew all the password, they easily got inside.

"Wheein-ah.. Do you think she will like it? " Asked Moonbyul while Wheein was taking the balloons.

" she will love it, unnie.. " Wheein smiled and put the balloons around the room.

Moonbyul smiled and placed the flower and the light around the room.

"you didn't look nervous at all unnie.. " asked Wheein and put another light on the corner wall.

Moonbyul smiled, " i'm but.. I think i'm too confident for this one... I'm nervous, you know"

Wheein looked at her works, " how is it? " she asked Moonbyul opinion.

"as expected from jung Wheein, perfect! " she said so proudly. " she will totally love it"

Wheein smiled at her works, " hope she does"

"Wheein-ah.. Do you have someone you love? "

That's question made Wheein looked at Moonbyul, " no... I don't"

"should i introduce you to someone? Some of my friends keep asking your phone number. Don't worry, i promise they are good person"

Wheein nodded, " sure.. I don't mind.. "

Ting.. Ting..

unnie.. She's on the way to her apartment

"Wheein!! She is coming!!! " Moonbyul screamed in panicking

"should i go?" asked Wheein

"no.. No.. What if you meet her in the hall?!"

Wheein looked around, " i will hide in the kitchen then.. " Moonbyul helped her.

Krek..

Moonbyul and Wheein looked at each other. "unnie.. Go.. "

Moonbyul turned off the lamp and the candle light, star light and music.

"surprise!! "she jumped in front of Yongsun with a bouquet flowers in her hands.

"moyyaaa... What is this?? " she was so confused but at the same time amazed with the decorations.

" you like it? " asked Moonbyul with her smile.

" i love it!!! Waooo.. " she gasped.

Moonbyul held her hands, " Yongsun unnie.. I have something to confess to you and please listen to me until i'm done"

Yongsun nodded.

" i'm sorry for making our relationship become complicated but.. I can't wait any longer. I have a feeling that we are meant for each other and This feeling for you is real , i want to share it with you... I'm in love with you, will you be mine only girlfriend? I promise i will make you more happy day by day.. I will love you until our hair turn white, i will stay by your side until our breath away, will you be my girlfriend? "

Yongsun never knew Moonbyul will be this serious. She knew Moonbyul was honest with her feeling. She could see it in her eyes. She couldn't say no and hurt her. "okay.. "

Moonbyul smiled widely, "okay, what?"

" i will be your girlfriend, moon byulyi "

Moonbyul jumped and hugged Yongsun . She lift the girl up and spined around the living room. Their laughing voice were surrounded the room.

Little they knew, a pair of eyes were watching them. It's Wheein. She saw and heard all of them. It liked a knife that step in her heart repeatly. She need to get out of this room. She couldn't take it anymore. Once they got into Yongsun's bedroom. Wheein immediately ran out the room. She kept running and never turned back. She didn't care if people saw her in public or taking pictures of her. Why she need to care the other feeling when they never cared about hers?

--

 

Wheein opened her eyes and looked around her.

"how do you feel? " asked jiyeon. She was so worried when she found Wheein was unconscious in front of the room. Her body was full of sweat and burned hot.

" tired.. " she said in a small voice, almost like a whisper.

Jiyeon took a glass of warm water and gave it to Wheein, " drink a bit.. It will make you better"

Wheein nodded. She was going to get up until she felt her sore feet. "aaahh... " she bit her bottom lip and tried to hold the pain.

Jiyeon sighed and helped her, " tell me.. What happened yesterday ? "

"nothing.. " Wheein drank all without looking at jiyeon.

" i will call Yongsun unnie and ask her.. "

"DON'T YOU DARE!! " Wheein shouted

Jiyeon stopped and looked at Wheein. " okay.. Okay.. I won't.. I'm sorry.. " she kneeled down and held Wheein's hand, " let me help you to cure your swollen feet.. You must work over your feet.. "

Wheein didn't answer and let jiyeon did it. "are you hungry? " asked jiyeon again

" can you leave me alone? " asked Wheein

Jiyeon got up, " okay.. " she left Wheein alone.

Wheein looked at her room and took her phone out. There's a lot of messages but a group chat got her attention. She decided to join congrats them.

congratz unnie.. Hope both of you last long and be happy forever 😁😁

sent

 

Wheein threw away her phone and let herself fell on the bed. " should i die? "