A warm hug

Hopeless

Yongsun felt so awful that night, she couldn't sleep because the guilty ate her. She felt so sorry to Wheein. She blamed herself so much for hurting Wheein. It's already morning and she didn't sleep at all. She just made up her mind, she need to apologize.

Yongsun decided to wash up and met Wheein in their schedule. But everything was out of her plan. Wheein looked so awful and she felt so sorry for making Wheein became like this. Hyejin stayed at Wheein and kept her smile. Moonbyul stayed beside Yongsun as usual.

"Wheein-ah.. Can we talk? " Yongsun decided to step in, she couldn't stand this silent and awkward moment between them.

Wheein didn't answer

"please? " she begged

Wheein looked at her with sad eyes before gave her a small nod

It's a pain for Yongsun. They went to the vocal room and Yongsun decided to lock the door because she didn't want anyone to disturb them.

Wheein was sitting in front of her, but her eyes were not to her.

"Wheein-ah.. I'm sorry " she sighed " i'm sorry for hurting you.. I'm sorry for my words.. I'm sorry for everything I've done, will you forgive me? "

Wheein looked at her, she knew in a second her leader will cry and she was right. Yongsun started to cry. Without saying any words, Wheein hugged her tightly.

"unnie... Mianhe... Please don't cry... "

Yongsun hugged her back, " i'm sorry too"

Wheein released her hug and wiped Yongsun tears, " i forgive you, unnie.. So don't cry... "

But Yongsun cried more.

" i promise i will hear you words.. I promise i will hangout more with mamamoo, i promise.. " before Wheein could continue her words, Yongsun had already cut her

"promise me to be a Wheein who will always stay at my side" asked Yongsun.

Wheein smiled, " i promise unnie, so.. Stop crying okay? It hurts me to see you crying"

"are we okay now? " asked Yongsun again

Wheein smiled and nodded, "yes, Yongsun unnie"

Yongsun smiled and hugged Wheein again, " can you sleepover in my place today? "

Wheein was a bit shock but she smiled and nodded, " should i gather my things first? "

Yongsun shook, " you can wear mine"

Wheein nodded, " okay, if you say so"

--

to : jiyeon

i will sleep in Yongsun unnie place today, don't wait for me

 

After they've done the schedule, the manager unnie sent them back.

Wheein followed Yongsun to her apartment, " do you want to wash first? I will order something for us to eat"

Wheein nodded, " i will take some pajamas from your wardrobe "

"sure"

Wheein went to her bedroom and looked around. She still felt weird but excited for tonight. She felt happy.

Yongsun at the other side tried to take out some of her dvd since she didn't want the house to be very silent. She just left it play and went back to her kitchen.

"unnie.. You need to wash too"

Yongsun looked at Wheein who wear her sleeping dress without any bra on, her heart suddenly beat so fast. " i will wait for the food first, let eat and watch"

Wheein smiled, " do you have some drink? "

" i have milk"

Wheein pouted, " i want beer"

" i've ordered for you, just wait puppy"

Wheein was out of words, " puppy? "

Yongsun laughed, "cute, right?? "

"unniiieeeeee.. I'm 25, okay? " Wheein was so done with the teasing

ting tong ting tong

"oh! The foods! "

Yongsun went to accept the food and drink, she went inside and Wheein help her to place it in the desk.

"are you sure you don't want to wash up first?" asked Wheein again

Yongsun shook, " i'm so hungry.. Let's eat first, i order our favorites"

"oh~~~~ " Wheein started to eat and enjoy their dinner together.

"let me clean it while you're washing" asked Wheein

"oh~ gamsahamnida uri Wheeinie~"

"neee~"

 

After about 20 minutes, they have done their things and decided to spend their time on watching TV.

" Wheein-ah"

"hmm? "

Yongsun rest her head on Wheein's shoulder, " sometimes i hope we can be really close.. Like you and Hyejin"

"are you jealous? " teased Wheein without looking at Yongsun

"a bit"

Wheein faced Yongsun which made their face were so close.

" i love you"

Both of them blushed when the main character confessed her love to her bestfriend.

"em.. Unnie... "

"Wheein-ah.. " Yongsun looked back at the tv scene, " finally the main character confess her love! "

Wheein chuckled, " finally a happy ending for them" she looked at the scene back.

Yongsun's eye fell on Wheein again, " do you believe in happy ending? "

" i used to not, but.. I'm trying now.. How about you?"

"i believe it"

Wheein leaned closer and made Yongsun moved backwards " unnie.. "

"Wheein~ah"

"let's sleep" Wheein got up and went to the bedroom without waiting for Yongsun. Meanwhile, Yongsun was still in shock position, she thought Wheein was going to kiss her. what the hell am i thinking? Yongsun followed Wheein inside the bathroom to wash their teeth. they went to the king size bed as soon as they finished.

" i think i'm going to sleep really well tonight" said Wheein and made Yongsun's facing her

"me too" she took care of Wheein's hair and put some behind Wheein's ear " good night, Wheein"

Wheein put Yongsun's hand on her cheek, " good night, unnie"

 

 

it's 4 am and Wheein suddenly woke up because of some weight around her body, she slowly opened her eyes and found Yongsun was hugging her. Wheein smiled and looked at the eldest. she looked like a baby. Wheein couldn't take her eyes away from the girl, she started to lean in and CUP!! she kissed her on lips. "i love you, unnie"

it will be Wheein's forever secret