Problem

Hopeless

" you need to eat more" asked Wheein and gave her more food.

Jiyeon smiled, " thank you"

"i'm sorry.. I can't stay too long, my manager will come and i have another schedule, but i promise i will come as soon as my schedule is done"

Jiyeon looked at Wheein, "jinja?"

Wheein smiled and nodded, "of course, we are friends now"

Jiyeon smiled back, "i will get well soon, so i won't burden you"

"good thinks but you are not a burden, actually it's nice to be talk with you.. And be friend with you"

The manager unnie suddenly came, " oh! You are awake! "

Jiyeon smiled and bowed, " annyeonghaseyo.. Thank you for saving me"

"i bring some fruit, please eat and be healthy " she smiled warmly. She turned to Wheein " here your clothes, we need to get hurry.. "

Wheein got her things and went to the bathroom.

Jiyeon looked at manager unnie, " may i know your name? "

"i'm choi chaemin, so how are you? "

" i'm better.. All thanks to you and Jung Wheein"

 

--

After they finished their performance, Wheein immediately changed her clothes.

"Wheein, let's have a dinner together" asked Hyejin but saldly Wheein rejected her offer.

"i'm sorry.. I have to meet someone" said Wheein

Yongsun came, " oh? Who? " she asked.

Wheein smiled awkwardly, " a friend? I'm sorry unnie.. I need to go soon, manager unnie is waiting outside.. Bye!! "

Yongsun looked at hyejin, " do you know who does she mention?"

Hyejin shook, " she didn't tell me, maybe just her old friend, don't worry, unnie"

Yongsun sighed and believed it.

--

Wheein was back to the hospital. She opened the door and found Jiyeon wasn't on bed, the bed was so clean. She walked to the counter near by, " i'm sorry.. Where is the patient in room 5101?"

" oh.. She is in the rooftop garden"

Wheein widened her eyes, " alone?? "

The nurse nodded, " yes? "

Wheein bowed and walked away. She took a lift quickly. Her heart beat normally again after she saw the girl sitting on the bench alone. She walked to her and sat beside her.

Jiyeon turned to her and Wheein smiled to her. "hello! "

Jiyeon smiled widely, " hi! How is today? "

" it's good as usual, oh! I brought some fans letter let's read together"

Jiyeon took out a bread and gave it to Wheein, "have you eaten? "

Wheein looked at the bread, " i... Haven't.... Hehehehe... "

"you lost so much weight.. Please stay healthy "

Wheein laughed, " and so do you, have you eaten? "

Jiyeon nodded, " the nurse has sent the dinner to my room, let's get down to the restaurant before they closed"

Wheein stopped her, " actually i buy some food and it left on your room, so don't worry "

Jiyeon sighed and nodded, " let's go to my room.."

Wheein was laughing while she was dragging by Jiyeon.

Wheein took out the food as soon as they arrived at the room.

" i know you must be bored of hospital food, so i buy many delicious food"

Jiyeon smiled, " that's your favorite, chicken feet"

"wao! You know me so well, huh? "she teased and started eating since she was hungry as hell.

" a bit.. Hehehe... " Jiyeon also joined eating. "hmmm... So delicious "

Wheein smiled, " eat more then"

Jiyeon nodded.

" actually tomorrow i didn't have any schedule, so i can still sleep in here and help you for packing tomorrow"

Jiyeon stopped eating, " Wheein.. I know how tired you are today, please go back and rest.. I promise i will arrive at your apartment tomorrow before 12 pm"

Wheein nodded, " if you say so.. " Wheein took her bag and gave her the apartment's key card " you need this to get in the building and this.. " Wheein gave her a phone " i have saved my number, call me when you arrived, okay? "

Jiyeon nodded, " don't worry.. I will.. And thank you again"

"no need to thanks me, all you need is stay healthy"

Jiyeon smiled.

---

Jiyeon decided to get out from the hospital as soon as she woke up. She went back to her apartment and started to gather her things. With a small amount money that she left, she decided to take a bus to Wheein apartment which is luckily not that far.

Jiyeon decided to call Wheein when she was in front of the apartment door.

"oh! Jiyeon!"

"em.. I'm in front of the door"

"Jinjja??? "

A few second later, the door was opened and she met a complete bare face Wheein which is more beautiful than Jiyeon's think.

Jiyeon bowed politely, " annyeonghaseyo.. "

Wheein bowed back, "oh.. Annyeonghaseyo.. Please come in"

Jiyeon nodded and took her suitcase in.

"only one suitcase? " asked Wheein and Jiyeon nodded.

"i don't have many things, a suitcase is more than enough "

Wheein nodded, " let me show your room, it was near my room, so if you need something, just knock my door"

Jiyeon nodded and got inside her room. "have you eaten? "

Wheein shook, " can you cook? "

Jiyeon nodded, " i will make a simple breakfast "

"good! I'm sorry that i don't have much ingredients.. Maybe we can buy together later" Wheein opened her freezer and found nothing. "may be we just order some food"

Jiyeon shook, " you have 3 eggs, bacon, few vegetables.. It's enough.. " she looked at Wheein, " why don't you take a bath while I'm cooking for you? "

"is it really okay to leave you alone? "

Jiyeon nodded, " i won't burn your house, i promise "

"okay.. "

20 minutes later...

Wheein came out with her new outfit, she went to the kitchen and found an omelette, " waoo... It looks delicious!" she took the spoon and tried it. "emmm!! It's delicious!!!"

Jiyeon blushed, "thank you.. Enjoy your breakfast, i will take care of my things.. " she went inside her room while Wheein ate happily.

When Jiyeon was putting her clothes into the wardrobe, ggomo came to greet her, Jiyeon looked at him and smiled. "oh.. Ggomo?? ?" she sat down " hi"

"meeooww"

"i'm Jiyeon, please take care of me for this month" she spoke to the cat

"meeoww.. Meowww" Ggomo came to her and her finger

Jiyeon smiled

"He likes you"

Jiyeon nodded, " i'm so glad"

" are you done? If yes, let's go to supermarket near by"

Jiyeon nodded.

Wheein put her mask on when they were inside the supermarket, " free to take everything you need"

Jiyeon nodded, they bought many ingredients which can last for a week. Jiyeon's eyes fall on the dinosaur doll when they were about to leave.

Wheein looked at her, she walked to the dinosaur doll and paid for it. She walked back to Jiyeon, " for you"

"thank you... " she smiled and hugged the doll which Wheein found adorable.

--

"Wheein~ah, may i go to your apartment today? " asked Moonbyul and got a reject in a second.

"no"

"waaeeeee? " Moonbyul started to whine

" i have to meet my friend today" it's almost a week that Wheein kept rejecting their offer.

"yah, Jung Wheein.. Don't tell me it's your mysterious friend again??" asked Hyejin unbelievable. When Wheein stayed silent, that meant yes.

"Wheein-ah.. Are you dating someone? " asked Yongsun

"of course no! " Wheein replied in a secons

"then give me your phone and let us know who you keep texting " asked Yongsun and made Wheein speechless.

" i'm sorry unnie.. I can't "Wheein answered slowly

"Wheein-ah.. " Hyejin tried to calm down the situation since Yongsun unnie was starting to get mad.

" maybe Wheein had a reason.. She will tell us later, am i right? " Moonbyul also tried her best to calm down the leader.

"Jung Wheein, give me your phone" asked Yongsun once again.

Wheein was scared, " unnie..."

"don't call me unnie if you don't dare to tell me the truth!! It's been a fcking week you kept texting someone and always come home early without even joined us, is that fcking friend is more important than us???!! "

"unnie!! How could you say that!! " Wheein shouted back

"ohh???!! I can't??? Really???!! Who is that friend?? Your fck boy? Or a ? "

"UNNIE!! " Hyejin shouted and looked at Wheein who was completely shocked.

Wheein decided to run away.

"did you really need to say that? " asked Moonbyul

Yongsun started to realize her fault but it's too late.

--

 

"welcome home! I cook your favo... " Jiyeon was silent when she looked how mess Wheein was. She walked to her and wiped those tears, "something happened?"

Wheein shook her head but her tears kept flowing.

Jiyeon didn't ask more. She closed their distance and hugged the short girl tightly, " it's okay to be not okay.. " she whispered and made Wheein cried more hard.